Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

TBC-thirteen posters logged in
VF- zero

I am having a hard time motivatiing myself on that forum. dsm was the reason I joined. When he is not there, there is not much I want to read or reply to. I am just sayin.

Biggie Smiles

Outside of the threads where I am riling up the local morons like Mimi theres really not much else of interest there

at least not for me there isnt

with Edtard and his 27 threads about asshole bleaching
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2023, 11:02:44 AMOutside of the threads where I am riling up the local morons like Mimi theres really not much else of interest there

at least not for me there isnt

with Edtard and his 27 threads about asshole bleaching
There is not much that is discussion worthy. It is a very cliquey bunch who have posted together for a long time. They do not take to strangers.

reaps the honest

Hi bastard factory ! I know you read this thread you little cock sucker.

Remember when you arrogantly told me that UncleDilf would never leave b/f and post here.

Well this is me lmfao at you as Dilf is now here posting with us.Have fun with the remaining four posters that you have left.I'm sure those four behemoths will provide your site with great content and donate $200 a month for your server costs  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe: You've got more staff members now than you do posters  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Oerdin

The mistake was letting an idiot like Flynn be a mod but then he doubled down making Lily a mod.  That and constantly changing stuff just to change stuff.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 15, 2023, 01:09:31 PMHi bastard factory ! I know you read this thread you little cock sucker.

Remember when you arrogantly told me that UncleDilf would never leave b/f and post here.

Well this is me lmfao at you as Dilf is now here posting with us.Have fun with the remaining four posters that you have left.I'm sure those four behemoths will provide your site with great content and donate $200 a month for your server costs  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe: You've got more staff members now than you do posters  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
That dork owner thinks he can shit on people 4ever. Fuck him.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Odinson

Quote from: DKG on September 14, 2023, 12:29:03 PMHey, my girlfriend is White.

That is rassenschande.

-50 billion socialcredit points.

Your execution date is tomorrow.

Shen Li

Biggz, one of the BF ladies stole your nic and is posting at VF. Is it Flynntini, Alticus or Apegirl.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Shen Li on September 15, 2023, 03:44:15 PMBiggz, one of the BF ladies stole your nic and is posting at VF. Is it Flynntini, Alticus or Apegirl.

Flea said it was the cock sucker.

Shen Li

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 15, 2023, 03:48:15 PMFlea said it was the cock sucker.
The BF pussies go to other forums to do the same things that gets people banned from their own snowflake factory.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 15, 2023, 03:57:54 PMThe BF pussies go to other forums to do the same things that gets people banned from their own snowflake factory.

exactly

they piss whine and moan if someone does 1/100 of what they do to others

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2023, 04:41:31 PMexactly

they piss whine and moan if someone does 1/100 of what they do to others
libtard hypotwats

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 15, 2023, 04:49:53 PMlibtard hypotwats
I remember Pig oak calling everyone snowflakes because, as she put it, they lacked restraint when her ugly puppy admong was busy pissing in every fucking thread with his stupid TDS memes

then someone went over to BF and called her oink oink a few times and she freaked out, shit her drawers and demanded the owner have that person banned

hows that for unmitigated HIPPOcrisy ?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: RAVEN on September 15, 2023, 04:56:48 PMI just looked in at VF.. Who is the user "AI" spamming all the ai generated images?. 

I read over there and keep thinking of signing up, but there's only a few people there and they don't seem to like newcomers too much.

Besides, Biggie keeps them busier than they've been for a long time, I think.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 15, 2023, 05:00:06 PMI read over there and keep thinking of signing up, but there's only a few people there and they don't seem to like newcomers too much.

Besides, Biggie keeps them busier than they've been for a long time, I think.
Bro

they should be paying me per post over there
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List