Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: RAVEN on September 15, 2023, 04:56:48 PMI just looked in at VF.. Who is the user "AI" spamming all the ai generated images?. 
He's not new. That's another one of Richard Kuklinski/Phagdish Hardy's dozens of handles on that forum. He is an ultra-effeminate libtard. You can hear the gay lisp in his posts.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2023, 05:04:16 PMBro

they should be paying me per post over there
You really revived that forum.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: RAVEN on September 15, 2023, 05:02:00 PMYeah.. I'm not impressed.. :/ 
I joined there 13 years ago. There was some balance 10 years ago. Now, all you have is a handful of Vancouver libtards plus Skinz.

Biggie Smiles

Okay here it is

AI is that cock licking sissy admong and my Trophy alt is that slobbering hyena X
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 15, 2023, 05:08:20 PMYou really revived that forum.

saying

brought back from the dead.

Leave a forum it dies.. come to a forum at it comes back to life

I really should change my name to Baby Jesus
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2023, 05:10:25 PMOkay here it is

AI is that cock licking sissy admong and my Trophy alt is that slobbering hyena X
I assumed AI was another one of Phagdish Hardy's gay as fuck handles.

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on September 16, 2023, 01:30:41 AMGET FUCKED, BF.. I'm not signing on your dead site and giving you your much-needed content.  I used to think you were an okay dude and trying to make your forum better..  Instead, you've become a psycho control FREAK and treat your users like pieces of shit.

Make all the threads you want about me.  I will NOT be returning to your site!!  Ban me.. IP ban me.. I don't give one single flying fuck!!.. See, this is the problem with you.. You can't take any type of criticism because you are a narcissistic asswipe :/ 

You fucked up..  DEAL WITH IT ... I'm DONE!!!!!

What is this about kid?

Herman

I see the piece of shit owner has a thread about you? But, as the little shit weasel usually does, he has Butthurt Fagtory on lockdown so that folks can't read all the great content.

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on September 16, 2023, 01:47:32 AMI'm guessing he's buttfucking hurt about my opinion that I gave up this page.  Yanno.. All this shit is serious business to him.. I think the dude needs to lay off the blow and alcohol and take a good hard look at himself and the decisions he's made. 

I HAVE A LIFE and it doesn't involve him OR his forum...  I do worry about any personal info being spewed on his site, but if I see it or hear about it..  I will do something about it.... and.. it won't be pretty!

Way to be kid :good:  Don't let a little piece of shit like the owner of Butthurt Fagtory do anything to ya.

Have you heard the shit he pulled on reaper and probably did on Biggie Smiles. Not to mention what he said about Flea's kid. I can't beleive somebody has not turned him into a quadriplegic. If he keeps it up, it will happen.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

When Poarkzilla has her powertrip panel removed I might use BF more.

Poarkzilla isn't a drawcard at any forum.

I cannot believe BF gave a talentless hack like Poarkzilla reason to laud it over her betters.  :facepalm:

Agree Agree x 3 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 02:10:59 AMWhen Poarkzilla has her powertrip panel removed I might use BF more.

Poarkzilla isn't a drawcard at any forum.

I cannot believe BF gave a talentless hack like Poarkzilla reason to laud it over her betters.  :facepalm:

The owner of Butthurt Fagtory is a piece of shit. Have you heard the dirty shit the little faggot has pulled on reaper and Biggie Smiles. Somebody should put him in a nursing home.[/quote]

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 15, 2023, 05:00:06 PMI read over there and keep thinking of signing up, but there's only a few people there and they don't seem to like newcomers too much.

Besides, Biggie keeps them busier than they've been for a long time, I think.

It takes many hours of patience to win them over. I like Bec and Asal and Berry Sweet who is a deaf Filipina with an extremely interesting story... she went sleep walking and fell out of a building 3 stories high,... And LIVED to tell the tale. It was only 2 or 3 years back. She was wheelchair bound for awhile.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 02:23:11 AMIt takes many hours of patience to win them over. I like Bec and Asal and Berry Sweet who is a deaf Filipina with an extremely interesting story... she went sleep walking and fell out of a building 3 stories high,... And LIVED to tell the tale. It was only 2 or 3 years back. She was wheelchair bound for awhile.

Berry Sweet aint no Filipina. :crampe:

caskur

Quote from: Herman on September 16, 2023, 02:25:55 AMBerry Sweet aint no Filipina. :crampe:

Really, I thought she was from the Philippines. I know she lives in Canada.

What is she then?
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List