Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 61 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on September 16, 2023, 03:07:19 AMI should tidy up... wife and daughter are driving up for a week stay. Haven't seen them for months.
Jesus H. Clean up, ya bum. Your family is coming. Night.

Reggie Essent

Sleep tight everyone.  Well, except you Aussies.  You guys have a good day.
Love Love x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: RAVEN on September 16, 2023, 01:30:41 AMGET FUCKED, BF.. I'm not signing on your dead site and giving you your much-needed content.  I used to think you were an okay dude and trying to make your forum better..  Instead, you've become a psycho control FREAK and treat your users like pieces of shit.

Make all the threads you want about me.  I will NOT be returning to your site!!  Ban me.. IP ban me.. I don't give one single flying fuck!!.. See, this is the problem with you.. You can't take any type of criticism because you are a narcissistic asswipe :/ 

You fucked up..  DEAL WITH IT ... I'm DONE!!!!!

Yeah,do not sign in there under any circumstance.He is trying to get you there so he can pull the same shit that he did with me and try to infect your pc/phone with malware.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 16, 2023, 02:55:27 AMIs it warming up there yet?

It's been raining which it is very good where I live..  yes, it's warming up nicely. It's Spring here.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 07:59:17 AMIt's been raining which it is very good where I live..  yes, it's warming up nicely. It's Spring here.

We hit 30 today and the lack of steady precipitation is fucking up the road base gravel I'm grading and vibe rolling on Parks tracks. Nothing will settle or bake in unless there is moisture in it and the terrain is too fucked up to get a water truck spraying in it... even our gravel truck gets stuck 2-3 times per day. It's fucked.

My boss will be taking a loss on this quoted job. Only 500 tonnes of haulage allocated and we're nearly 3/4's there already and no end in sight.

I blame the dozer operator.

He deviated from the plan and fucked us...then quit the next day.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 16, 2023, 02:56:39 AMBerry is part Greek.

I've seen pictures of her at the beach.

Sasquatch in a bikini.
Greek women are known for their hairy legs and overall Murdock features

there's a reason the Spartans were gay and dying to get into a battle which could kill them
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on September 15, 2023, 12:32:25 PMI find it mind-boggling that the schmuck regulars (4 or 5 that are left) at BF can't look around and think...  hey-- this site sucks ballz - maybe BF should think about making a change.  O_o 

Keep defending the actions of the mods and BF, dumb fucks, and then cry when people have had enough and leave !!!  And for U, X.. remember what happened to MBlaster--same kind of treatment.:(  FYI It is NOT a privilege posting there no matter how hard they try to convince you it is.  lol

Power-hungry narcissists should never run a forum.. all I'm sayin :/
One hundred percent. :good:

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 16, 2023, 07:39:02 AMYeah,do not sign in there under any circumstance.He is trying to get you there so he can pull the same shit that he did with me and try to infect your pc/phone with malware.

Is he psycho.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2023, 05:10:25 PMOkay here it is

AI is that cock licking sissy admong and my Trophy alt is that slobbering hyena X
AI is Jhatt or Richard Kuklinski. He hates fiscal conservatives as much as Admeme hates Trump voters.

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman on September 16, 2023, 02:41:01 AMDid you see what that peice of shit said about Flea;s kid? If he said that in person and I was within earshot, I would have punched him out on the spot. Actually, Flea could do it herself. He is a wimp.

What did he say?

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on September 16, 2023, 11:13:40 AMWhat did he say?
Flea posted a screenshot here. I can't recall exactly what the owner of BF said, but it was disturbing.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

reaps the honest

She has a young daughter and lets just say ............

I'll leave it up to your imagination as it's to disgusting to even repeat.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 16, 2023, 12:00:33 PMShe has a young daughter and lets just say ............

I'll leave it up to your imagination as it's to disgusting to even repeat.
indeed

Biggie Smiles

Bro - you don't remember that?

He said he'd rape her daughter (one of which is under the age of 12) and her dog while her husband watched

which is hysterically funny to me because I seen her husband and he certainly doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would cower in fear of anyone. I'd put money on BF winding up in a couple of buckets at the side of an LA underpass if that scenario came to fruition.

Real class act tho, huh? For a guy who was so adamant about eradicating all mention of troonism on his forum? 
Agree Agree x 1 View List