Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 16, 2023, 03:40:05 PMBro - you don't remember that?

He said he'd rape her daughter (one of which is under the age of 12) and her dog while her husband watched

which is hysterically funny to me because I seen her husband and he certainly doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would cower in fear of anyone. I'd put money on BF winding up in a couple of buckets at the side of an LA underpass if that scenario came to fruition.

Real class act tho, huh? For a guy who was so adamant about eradicating all mention of troonism on his forum? 

Hopefully that stupid power tripping fruit loop shows up on someones doorstep and gets a fucking hole blasted through him.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 16, 2023, 03:40:05 PMBro - you don't remember that?

He said he'd rape her daughter (one of which is under the age of 12) and her dog while her husband watched

which is hysterically funny to me because I seen her husband and he certainly doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would cower in fear of anyone. I'd put money on BF winding up in a couple of buckets at the side of an LA underpass if that scenario came to fruition.

Real class act tho, huh? For a guy who was so adamant about eradicating all mention of troonism on his forum? 
As I said, if he the piece of shit owner of BF said that within hearing distance of me, I would have dropped him on the spot.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Herman is a bro for real

My nigga

I'm drunk as fick rigjt now but that's my bro for real

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 17, 2023, 12:40:09 AMHerman is a bro for real

My nigga

I'm drunk as fick rigjt now but that's my bro for real
You been into the swish eh.

Herman

Quote from: Herman on September 17, 2023, 12:40:58 AMYou been into the swish eh.
I guess you know one of the BF ladies is impersonating you on VF.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 17, 2023, 12:40:58 AMYou been into the swish eh.

Tossing back the moonshime

Im stupid fucked up right now lll

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 17, 2023, 12:48:14 AMTossing back the moonshime

:s_laugh:   Biggies fucked up on moonshine!  Did some native Floridian turn you on to it, bro?  When I lived down there I knew some locals who loved the shine.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 17, 2023, 12:48:14 AMTossing back the moonshime

Good for you brother. :drunk2:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 17, 2023, 12:58:30 AM:s_laugh:   Biggies fucked up on moonshine!  Did some native Floridian turn you on to it, bro?  When I lived down there I knew some locals who loved the shine.

I'm stupid fucked up right now lol

Biggie Smiles

I love you peeps for reel

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Biggie Smiles

Odinson

Married life with a latina.