Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 65 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on September 17, 2023, 07:57:08 AMMarried life with a latina.

Pomeranians are aggressive little dogs too.

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 17, 2023, 10:27:29 PMWe are back.

How does your brain feel now?

After being on support calls ?

I go through that shit all the time. I work in this industry all day long and sometimes I'm forced to open support calls with vendors and start the process off with some level one mook who doesn't know a fraction of what I know. I try to be cordial but sometimes it's exhausting and I just demand to talk to their higher level engineers the minute the indian fellow picks up the phone.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 17, 2023, 10:33:32 PMHow does your brain feel now?

After being on support calls ?

I go through that shit all the time. I work in this industry all day long and sometimes I'm forced to open support calls with vendors and start the process off with some level one mook who doesn't know a fraction of what I know. I try to be cordial but sometimes it's exhausting and I just demand to talk to their higher level engineers the minute the indian fellow picks up the phone.
I have become racist towards East Europeans. No offense Herman.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Raven on September 17, 2023, 10:57:04 PMSome butthurt MF'r reported my image to IMGUR and got it removed.   FUuuccKKK!!!  The hurt is realz  :crampe:
you can post images to the gallery here

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Raven on September 17, 2023, 11:08:26 PMGuess I'll have to do that LOL..  I received a takedown notice from Imgur for the BF head chopped in an anus :/ haha..   Not sure how that feature works, tho.  Do I upload right from my computer?

Look in the site announcements board

I think I had posted instructions there

DKG

Quote from: Raven on September 17, 2023, 10:57:04 PMSome butthurt MF'r reported my image to IMGUR and got it removed.  FUuuccKKK!!!  The hurt is realz  :crampe:

What a Karen or a Ken.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Raven on September 17, 2023, 11:08:26 PMGuess I'll have to do that LOL..  I received a takedown notice from Imgur for the BF head chopped in an anus :/ haha..   Not sure how that feature works, tho.  Do I upload right from my computer?

It's easy.  Just click on the Gallery and push buttons until it does what you want it to do.  I put all the images I've posted here up there.
Love Love x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Is Cw finally waking up to what's going on .

And as per usualy large Lil is mad with someone.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 18, 2023, 06:25:22 AMIs Cw finally waking up to what's going on .

And as per usualy large Lil is mad with someone.

Reaps, it looks like cw was the instigator. I am only going by the screenshot.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on September 18, 2023, 09:10:50 AMReaps, it looks like cw was the instigator. I am only going by the screenshot.

If I were a betting man I'd say that's an extension of a conflict that's probably showing up elsewhere on the forum too. It doesn't have the "feel" of something confined to a few lines in the shoutbox.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Raven on September 18, 2023, 10:35:17 AMYeah... There's really been no love lost between CW, Flynn and Lily :/  I can't pick a side, tho lulz
All three of them are assholes
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Flynntini and Oak thrive on making enemies online. Why can't they be sweeter than fucking sugar like yours truly. :yeahhh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

A new week means new drama at old BF.   :laughinatu:

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 18, 2023, 11:50:20 AMA new week means new drama at old BF.   :laughinatu:
T
They're funny, but not in a comical way.