Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 52 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson on October 06, 2023, 03:02:38 PMWe´ll wait a couple of months and see how this turns out.

Okay but if I'm settling and he is "convenient"(and absolutely nothing about this is convenient at all. This is a man who has been alone his entire life....never married...never had kids. Never had a serious relationship or lived with a woman. And it's not lack of opportunity. He is picky, introverted and complicated. Kinda broody too. Do you think him taking on an instant wife and kids is easy?) then wouldn't I lock it down longer than a few months?

Why do men in the RP cult think they are so special that someone would even find them convenient? Nothing with a penis is convenient at all.

He is so fucking perfect though. Omg. Odi...why would i wake up one day and be like "Hey you know what would make my life easier? A divorce. Yeah those are fun! And you know what would make that even easier? Crossing the friendship line with my best friend of two decades!" That makes no sense whatsoever, Odi.

Why wouldn't I go for a divorced single father who is a tradesman? I got some of those who enjoy hanging in my orbit who would love an opportunity to take me out. 

And btw I didn't have my guy in the friendzone. I believed he had ME in the friendzone. You know how many times I've gotten in this man's lap? Crawled into his bed with him early in the morning on nights I crashed here? He always insisted on treating me with respect. I'd wake up with an extra blanket, Tylenol and water on the night stand and he was out in the kitchen brewing coffee and cooking breakfast. He told me once "if I ever do anything you feel is creepy or pervy please tell me, you'll tell me right?" And I'd tell him directly that NOTHING he could do would be creepy. I don't think he understood the big green light.

No amount of hair twiddling, body facing, lip biting, lingering eye contact ever got him to at least poke that friend boundary. I've wanted this guy for a long long time. He tells me now he had no idea and thought that's just how I was. He said I always drove him crazy but he was pretty clueless and always such a gentleman. Naturally I didn't think HE was interested. I found out I was very, very wrong.

So now I have him...if anything happens....going on how my life usually pans out, I'll probably get a terminal cancer diagnosis or get hit by a car while running because I never get this lucky.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 07, 2023, 09:32:41 AMAnd when they do their board dies a slow and painful death

That's the Pigs MO

How close is BF to the plug getting pulled?

DKG

Quote from: Dove on October 07, 2023, 11:38:45 AMHow close is BF to the plug getting pulled?
I think that would depend on how may people are still giving the owner money. It would seem he counted on donations in the past. I doubt he can count on that anymore.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on October 07, 2023, 11:41:16 AMI think that would depend on how may people are still giving the owner money. It would seem he counted on donations in the past. I doubt he can count on that anymore.

I chucked 30 bucks to him once.

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on October 07, 2023, 11:38:45 AMHow close is BF to the plug getting pulled?

Dunno. I don't bother with that toilet but from what people are saying it's nose diving as there is already a fucktard asylum for the TDS monkeys to fling shit all over themselves

CBT 2.0 is not a good model
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 07, 2023, 11:56:18 AMDunno. I don't bother with that toilet but from what people are saying it's nose diving as there is already a fucktard asylum for the TDS monkeys to fling shit all over themselves

CBT 2.0 is not a good model
No, it is not.

Odinson

Another immigrant family dead in a fire...

The father survived with injuries... Which is not surprising in muslim community.

Four kids and the mother burned to death.

I say "another" because fires like this have happened several times to immigrant families.

Started from the sauna... Again.

They do something in our saunas that you aint supposed to be doing.

It might seem like a convenient place to dry your laundry but you cant your clothes anywhere near the sauna-stove.

They might fall on to the stove.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on October 08, 2023, 06:56:14 AMAnother immigrant family dead in a fire...

The father survived with injuries... Which is not surprising in muslim community.

Four kids and the mother burned to death.

I say "another" because fires like this have happened several times to immigrant families.

Started from the sauna... Again.

They do something in our saunas that you aint supposed to be doing.

It might seem like a convenient place to dry your laundry but you cant your clothes anywhere near the sauna-stove.

They might fall on to the stove.
You think it was not just a tragic accident.

Odinson

Quote from: DKG on October 08, 2023, 12:06:49 PMYou think it was not just a tragic accident.

It happened during the night.

He discovered what was happening and immediately ran away.

The kids and the wife werent burned to death since the rescuers were able to pull them out and tried to revive them.

They suffocated.

This has happened before and its always the same cause... They dry something in the sauna.

Odinson

Some tourists have been using the rental cabin sauna to heat the whole place because they did something to the real heating system.

Foreign tourists are a pain in the ass.

They forget to take their brains with them when they travel.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on October 08, 2023, 02:35:41 PMSome tourists have been using the rental cabin sauna to heat the whole place because they did something to the real heating system.

Foreign tourists are a pain in the ass.

They forget to take their brains with them when they travel.

in our country immigrants burn down houses because coming from no electricity shacks to a house with electricity is too complicated for their peabrains  AND they forget what side of the road we drive on, cross sides and cause head on collisions.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on October 07, 2023, 03:09:12 AMOld Forrest was a doormat.

he was needed and thus in the grand scheme was needed giving him a purpose for living. 
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on October 08, 2023, 02:32:13 PMIt happened during the night.

He discovered what was happening and immediately ran away.

The kids and the wife werent burned to death since the rescuers were able to pull them out and tried to revive them.

They suffocated.

This has happened before and its always the same cause... They dry something in the sauna.

in Australia it is against the law not to have smoke alarms....
- Andy Warhol