Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Frood on October 07, 2023, 03:46:48 AMIn my defence, I had a gift charge card for a low amount when I gave the fuckwit 10-15 bucks USD.... (it would have been a mess trying to use it here). He probably wanted a whole lot more on Stripe/Stipe?? but I wasn't prepared to potentially give my financial details to a great unknown...and that gut instinct served me well...yet again.  :pardon:

true and no one will get my credit card details either. CW paid for me, which was amazing.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on October 07, 2023, 03:24:30 AMIt aint a loss if that piece of shit owner closes BF. And anybody that gives that prick a dollar is frickin nuts.

A lot of unpaid work goes into forums. I don't begrudge him his effort.

Don't be petty.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG on October 06, 2023, 01:59:17 PMThe owner of BF reads pm's, shares PI, says despicable things about poster's kids and made that very weird call to Biggie Smiles. I like Prowler's posts too, but they are not enough of a draw to get me to post at a toxic forum with an unhinged owner.

Well because he loves porkzilla, he can't have me...

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Surely he can have two pork feeds in the same day....  :pardon:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on October 09, 2023, 04:33:58 AMSurely he can have two pork feeds in the same day....  :pardon:

I'll will be the spare ribs then.... she can be the trotters... You can be the snout.

oh wait,

you were seamajored there...no more posting for you.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

I haven't looked at BF in quite a few weeks. Are Admin and Oak still regulars there or have they gone back to CBT?

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on October 12, 2023, 09:46:46 AMI haven't looked at BF in quite a few weeks. Are Admin and Oak still regulars there or have they gone back to CBT?

I hope someone else can answer this 'cuz I'm in the same boat as you.

caskur

Prowler chases Lily around..

I saw it today.

It is embarrassing.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on October 12, 2023, 10:32:09 AMProwler chases Lily around..

I saw it today.

It is embarrassing.

Ankle biting gets old quickly.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on October 12, 2023, 10:32:09 AMProwler chases Lily around..

I saw it today.

It is embarrassing.

You use the term "chases" pretty loosely here

Pig is a very slow moving target

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 12, 2023, 10:45:47 AMYou use the term "chases" pretty loosely here

Pig is a very slow moving target

Prowler has bung knees from playing too much sport...his targets need to be slow...;)
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Are they still over there blaming Israel for the babies being murdered?
<t></t>

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 12, 2023, 02:09:01 PMAre they still over there blaming Israel for the babies being murdered?

Makes you mad doesn't it.

I honestly wish I'd never viewed those videos or pics of what those savages did to those poor children.I really didn't anticipate how much it would play on my mind.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 12, 2023, 02:30:09 PMMakes you mad doesn't it.

I honestly wish I'd never viewed those videos or pics of what those savages did to those poor children.I really didn't anticipate how much it would play on my mind.

That's why I don't watch if I can help it.  It's not good for the soul to watch shit like that.
Agree Agree x 2 View List