Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on November 27, 2023, 10:47:14 AMThey look like prairie dogs.

They were auditioning for a new Blazor/Discovery Channel movie... Lord of the Meerkats.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on November 28, 2023, 01:21:11 AMThey were auditioning for a new Blazor/Discovery Channel movie... Lord of the Meerkats.
Of course. I should have known.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Oerdin

Those losers over at BF still have nothing to talk about other than us

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin on December 01, 2023, 02:10:34 AMThose losers over at BF still have nothing to talk about other than us

I'm banned. I can't even read there and I kinda want to!
Informative Informative x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on December 01, 2023, 06:48:31 PMI'm banned. I can't even read there and I kinda want to!

I wonder if I'm banned? Oh well, IDGAF so I guess I;ll never find out!

Oerdin

Quote from: Dove on December 01, 2023, 06:48:31 PMI'm banned. I can't even read there and I kinda want to!

You aren't missing much.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin on December 01, 2023, 07:43:42 PMYou aren't missing much.

I just wanna watch them talk shit lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on December 01, 2023, 07:48:31 PMI just wanna watch them talk shit lol

You really wanna watch episode 2,439,983 of Puta Pigs rolling rage?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 01, 2023, 07:55:16 PMYou really wanna watch episode 2,439,983 of Puta Pigs rolling rage?

Yeah lol

Frood

Fat Oak has the intellectual capacity of a roasted chestnut or a clipped toenail from a baboon enclosure...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on December 01, 2023, 02:10:34 AMThose losers over at BF still have nothing to talk about other than us
The Seoul brother is their latest target. They have good reason to hate him. They are jealous of his chillness.

Shen Li

Pandering to the white tranny forum tards was a fatal error. I saw the old BF. It was busy, entertaining and free of panel abuse. The polar opposite of what it is today.

Shen Li

Asal is a fucking imbecile.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Meh, Martini and Alticus playing handbags at 40 paces. Martini is creaming Alticus who appears to be doing his best Vixen of TRF impression.

You ain't missing much.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 02, 2023, 02:40:54 AMMeh, Martini and Alticus playing handbags at 40 paces. Martini is creaming Alticus who appears to be doing his best Vixen of TRF impression.

You ain't missing much.

The last I saw over there the burrito bison was calling my guy "Shrek".   

Oak insulting anyone's appearance is always hilarious.  And I'm pretty sure Shrek is very pleased with himself.

I wanted to go talk about how living in the swamp is still better than the poop lined streets of her neighborhood and how I'm still having better sex than Murdock is.