Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aylana

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 02, 2023, 02:40:54 AMMeh, Martini and Alticus playing handbags at 40 paces. Martini is creaming Alticus who appears to be doing his best Vixen of TRF impression.

You ain't missing much.

Don't you mean...Fredrika impression.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Aylana on December 02, 2023, 12:18:23 PMDon't you mean...Fredrika impression.
No, I did mean a Vixen impression. Kind of a congealed oestregen with no eggs left in the carton attempting to reason with room temperature IQs and using Fischer Price toys as educational aids.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on December 02, 2023, 10:11:13 AMThe last I saw over there the burrito bison was calling my guy "Shrek".   

Oak insulting anyone's appearance is always hilarious.  And I'm pretty sure Shrek is very pleased with himself.

I wanted to go talk about how living in the swamp is still better than the poop lined streets of her neighborhood and how I'm still having better sex than Murdock is.
You want my advice? Forget the bragging rights and continue having better sex than Mudcock is. It burns calories, keeps you fit and you wont need to keep a sack of flour on hand for the foreplay like she does.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 02, 2023, 01:17:21 PMYou want my advice? Forget the bragging rights and continue having better sex than Mudcock is. It burns calories, keeps you fit and you wont need to keep a sack of flour on hand for the foreplay like she does.

Have you noticed how she acts like she discovered sex?  Like she's the only woman who has it and likes it. The rest of us are just sexless and unappealing prudes.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on December 02, 2023, 04:13:34 PMHave you noticed how she acts like she discovered sex?  Like she's the only woman who has it and likes it. The rest of us are just sexless and unappealing prudes.
No, I hadn't. Though it does occur to me that there might be good reason for her to think such.

Starting with the amount of people who can barely manage a soft-on when she starts getting handsy.

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 02, 2023, 04:28:13 PMNo, I hadn't. Though it does occur to me that there might be good reason for her to think such.

Starting with the amount of people who can barely manage a soft-on when she starts getting handsy.

Back at Valhalla Fats posted a picture of his ass and balls while he was bent over. It was like a "kiss this" sort of picture. It was not intended to be sexual at all. And his balls were all hanging...honestly it was hilarious.

Guess who showed up and perved on it? And she went into some rant about how his balls look like they need to be drained and how mens balls look when they need to be drained.

It was honestly gross.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on December 02, 2023, 04:33:59 PMBack at Valhalla Fats posted a picture of his ass and balls while he was bent over. It was like a "kiss this" sort of picture. It was not intended to be sexual at all. And his balls were all hanging...honestly it was hilarious.

Guess who showed up and perved on it? And she went into some rant about how his balls look like they need to be drained and how mens balls look when they need to be drained.

It was honestly gross.
Meh, I've never been that invested to check that shit. Though I did start a poll at BH once about people's preferred use of toilet paper. You know, scrunch or fold, wipe forwards or back. Oh, and the army ration method of course, which I made sure to outline in intimate detail. A popular read as I recall.

Pretty sure I can out-gross that amateur any day of the week
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on December 02, 2023, 04:33:59 PMBack at Valhalla Fats posted a picture of his ass and balls while he was bent over. It was like a "kiss this" sort of picture. It was not intended to be sexual at all. And his balls were all hanging...honestly it was hilarious.

It was honestly gross.

I'm surprised she didnt add "And if a man doesnt want to drain his bawlz in me, he's either gay or lying!" Fukin attention whore.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on December 02, 2023, 05:11:39 PMI'm surprised she didnt add "And if a man doesnt want to drain his bawlz in me, he's either gay or lying!" Fukin attention whore.

Or has a small dick!

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on December 02, 2023, 06:48:44 PMOr has a small dick!

I think that was slung at me by her once or twice!  :ecomcity:

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on December 02, 2023, 10:03:42 PMI think that was slung at me by her once or twice!  :ecomcity:

There is the whole "scared of strong women" thing as well lol

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on December 02, 2023, 10:03:42 PMI think that was slung at me by her once or twice!  :ecomcity:

You too?  :yeahhh:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on December 02, 2023, 10:13:50 PMThere is the whole "scared of strong women" thing as well lol

I dont know too many people that are turned on by arrogance. I dont know many guys that like to eat pussy turned on by a serial whore.  She simply makes me sick. I do feel a bit bad for her tho sometimes because its clear her dad was a fukin piece of work that did a number on her.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on December 02, 2023, 10:46:49 PMI dont know too many people that are turned on by arrogance. I dont know many guys that like to eat pussy turned on by a serial whore.  She simply makes me sick. I do feel a bit bad for her tho sometimes because its clear her dad was a fukin piece of work that did a number on her.

I didn't even know my dad until I was 17 and it took years to have a good relationship with him.

My mother abused me and treated me as sexual competition and never protected me from perverts she dated and married.

You don't see me acting like Murd.

I'm clearly no angel....but I'm not desperate either.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar on December 02, 2023, 05:11:39 PMI'm surprised she didnt add "And if a man doesnt want to drain his bawlz in me, he's either gay or lying!" Fukin attention whore.

Maybe they're just not into whale sex?
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>