Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on December 06, 2023, 10:16:35 PMI dont subscribe to either the red OR the blue pill.

I think more in terms of individuals.
I tend to think more in the original intent of the expressed word. Hijacking accepted terminology and redefining it is assuredly the cornerstone of dumbing down our society and mentally imprisoning the populace a-la George Orwell's 1984.

How does this apply to what you wrote? Well, the idea of being "redpilled" stems from the 1999 movie The Matrix, specifically the scene where Morpheus offers Neo a choice in the form of two pills, one red, one blue. The choice is later explained as being a symbolic one, but for our purposes it is enough to understand the red pill represents an awakening of sorts, while choosing the blue is to remain ignorant of it.

This is where you would tell me that you are in fact using a completely different definition as for what "redpilled" means, to which I will reiterate my earlier point about dumbing down society. You see, when a concept's word is redefined, it diminishes the value of that word in terms of conveying a concept. I've seen it happen during the course of my lifetime... words like "nazi", "vaccine", "flaming", "democracy", "fascism" and those are just off the top of my head. There are others. And with the definitions getting increasingly muddied, the free exchange of ideas and concepts is becoming problematic to say the least.

How do you convey a concept when nobody can state with any surety as to what the word is actually describing? If you remember back to our earliest interactions, you might recall my using nomenclature which you took exception to because it held a different definition for you than it did me. And yeah, it was deliberate on my part then and I enjoyed penning my subsequent posts where I gave you the definitional context and therefore the intent of the initial post I had made. Yeah I enjoyed it. I'm enjoying it now. I have a better than average command of the english language and delight in throwing out little traps for people to see if they will learn from them as I did.

You probably should establish a finer grained appreciation of definition and eschew any corrupted terminology where you can. Not for you so much, but for Squish since you are taking such a close interest in her education. If there is anything I can say with any surety it is that I appreciate the efforts my own mother made on that score where I was concerned. I'm grateful for that foundation; it is a lot easier to spot a falsehood when you know the Truth first. Bequeath someone the bullshit that was spun to you and they might never have a solid foundation to build upon.

With that said...

Quote from: Dove on December 06, 2023, 10:16:35 PMI DO think it's incredible that much of the bitter men who frequent that community claim the woman should be accountable to "picking losers"  .....but when they get fucked over by some skank who bangs other men and screws them in a divorce, they are victims.

So their idea of accountability is pretty one sided.

Sometimes people get lied to and betrayed. They don't know they have fallen for a loser or a cheater and they get fucked over. It happens to men AND women. When it happens to a man....it's because women are evil. When it happens to a woman, it's because she's dumb and "chose wrong".  It's always a woman's fault. Men are just chronic victims. They paint a picture of men being these weak and hapless beings with no responsibility at all for their poor choices.

It took 20 years for me and my amazing man here to get together not because I was "banging chads" but because I didn't think he would ever want me as more than a friend. I don't think I'm all that. Had I known sooner, I'd have jumped on it.

But because I'm a woman, I'm supposed to just KNOW and grab up any man I decide I want and if I didn't grab him up it's because I wanted to fuck a bunch of idiots first. Not because I didn't feel good enough or anything.

Because woman don't love. We are just one dimensional resource seekers with no feelings.

That's the problem I have with the "red pill" guys. Sure some of what they say is true but it really needs to be weeded through carefully. We are all human beings at the end of the day and most people just want to love and be loved.

...I consider myself a red-piller inasmuch as will attempt to dispense truth instead of fiction (in serious discussion and formal argument at least). And much of what you say above is unrealistic horseshit, not the least of it because it comes from people you call red-pillers when upon closer inspection much of their wares appear to be of a different hue entirely. The blue variety if you will. Leftards do NOT enjoy a monopoly on getting shit arse backwards, there's plenty of fuckups to go around.

To that end, I'm going to offer you the following red pill, one I imagine will strike a chord with you if you can find the hour and a quarter it takes to hear her out.

https://odysee.com/@LaurenSouthern:2/the-last-5-years:6

Sometimes it takes a ton of adversity to admit that what we believe is wrong. We should be fortunate there are yet those of us with the language, the understanding and the scars they've earned to relate to us Truths we might otherwise remain blind to. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 07, 2023, 06:43:42 AMI tend to think more in the original intent of the expressed word. Hijacking accepted terminology and redefining it is assuredly the cornerstone of dumbing down our society and mentally imprisoning the populace a-la George Orwell's 1984.

How does this apply to what you wrote? Well, the idea of being "redpilled" stems from the 1999 movie The Matrix, specifically the scene where Morpheus offers Neo a choice in the form of two pills, one red, one blue. The choice is later explained as being a symbolic one, but for our purposes it is enough to understand the red pill represents an awakening of sorts, while choosing the blue is to remain ignorant of it.

This is where you would tell me that you are in fact using a completely different definition as for what "redpilled" means, to which I will reiterate my earlier point about dumbing down society. You see, when a concept's word is redefined, it diminishes the value of that word in terms of conveying a concept. I've seen it happen during the course of my lifetime... words like "nazi", "vaccine", "flaming", "democracy", "fascism" and those are just off the top of my head. There are others. And with the definitions getting increasingly muddied, the free exchange of ideas and concepts is becoming problematic to say the least.

How do you convey a concept when nobody can state with any surety as to what the word is actually describing? If you remember back to our earliest interactions, you might recall my using nomenclature which you took exception to because it held a different definition for you than it did me. And yeah, it was deliberate on my part then and I enjoyed penning my subsequent posts where I gave you the definitional context and therefore the intent of the initial post I had made. Yeah I enjoyed it. I'm enjoying it now. I have a better than average command of the english language and delight in throwing out little traps for people to see if they will learn from them as I did.

You probably should establish a finer grained appreciation of definition and eschew any corrupted terminology where you can. Not for you so much, but for Squish since you are taking such a close interest in her education. If there is anything I can say with any surety it is that I appreciate the efforts my own mother made on that score where I was concerned. I'm grateful for that foundation; it is a lot easier to spot a falsehood when you know the Truth first. Bequeath someone the bullshit that was spun to you and they might never have a solid foundation to build upon.

With that said...

...I consider myself a red-piller inasmuch as will attempt to dispense truth instead of fiction (in serious discussion and formal argument at least). And much of what you say above is unrealistic horseshit, not the least of it because it comes from people you call red-pillers when upon closer inspection much of their wares appear to be of a different hue entirely. The blue variety if you will. Leftards do NOT enjoy a monopoly on getting shit arse backwards, there's plenty of fuckups to go around.

To that end, I'm going to offer you the following red pill, one I imagine will strike a chord with you if you can find the hour and a quarter it takes to hear her out.

https://odysee.com/@LaurenSouthern:2/the-last-5-years:6

Sometimes it takes a ton of adversity to admit that what we believe is wrong. We should be fortunate there are yet those of us with the language, the understanding and the scars they've earned to relate to us Truths we might otherwise remain blind to. 

Oh I agree with everything you said. I should have been more clear in what I mean by Red Pill.

That whole Red Pill community....they call themselves that and use the Matrix concept but apply it in a dating context. It's pretty ridiculous.

My daughter got me watching it a few years ago because she ran into one of these guys and got into a discussion with him that got her pretty heated. As a girl being raised with traditional values, it had her pretty pissed.

Odi here came at me with some of those sentiments months ago so I was just pointing out that he ain't all that mentally together to be picking some poor skank somewhere lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on December 08, 2023, 03:52:48 AMOh I agree with everything you said. I should have been more clear in what I mean by Red Pill.

That whole Red Pill community....they call themselves that and use the Matrix concept but apply it in a dating context. It's pretty ridiculous.
So are people who pretend to call themselves "flamers" without getting a grip on what it takes to be one, but I digress. Lauren Southern used to espouse a similar line to which you refer on the dating angle until... well, if you've watched the video and I needn't go into detail about the keener understanding she has earned. Dating being part of it, but by no means the sum total.

I had to admit I'd wondered what the hell she was doing over in Australia during lockdown, particularly after the reception she got last time when she showed up with Stephen Molyneux wearing am "It's Okay To Be White" teeshirt. Now I know.

Quote from: Dove on December 08, 2023, 03:52:48 AMMy daughter got me watching it a few years ago because she ran into one of these guys and got into a discussion with him that got her pretty heated. As a girl being raised with traditional values, it had her pretty pissed.
I hope you set her straight, definitionally at least. I was raised in a household where language was constantly being honed. Really, given my parents backgrounds I had all the resources to become a polyglot but... I found the music oriented stuff far more fascinating, especially the devices used to capture it.

Which reminds me, old Joe was badgering me earlier to reveal my trade secrets when it comes to multimedia software. Fuck that shit, I spent a lot of time and effort to develop my trademark sound, I'm not about to just hand it off at some coin collectors whim so they can copycat the stuff I took years to perfect, but I should at least take a peek at to see what he made of me telling him to mind his own business.  :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Seamajor1

Is there a neutral hobby thread here?

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 07:56:19 AMSo are people who pretend to call themselves "flamers" without getting a grip on what it takes to be one, but I digress. Lauren Southern used to espouse a similar line to which you refer on the dating angle until... well, if you've watched the video and I needn't go into detail about the keener understanding she has earned. Dating being part of it, but by no means the sum total.

I had to admit I'd wondered what the hell she was doing over in Australia during lockdown, particularly after the reception she got last time when she showed up with Stephen Molyneux wearing am "It's Okay To Be White" teeshirt. Now I know.
I hope you set her straight, definitionally at least. I was raised in a household where language was constantly being honed. Really, given my parents backgrounds I had all the resources to become a polyglot but... I found the music oriented stuff far more fascinating, especially the devices used to capture it.

Which reminds me, old Joe was badgering me earlier to reveal my trade secrets when it comes to multimedia software. Fuck that shit, I spent a lot of time and effort to develop my trademark sound, I'm not about to just hand it off at some coin collectors whim so they can copycat the stuff I took years to perfect, but I should at least take a peek at to see what he made of me telling him to mind his own business.  :crampe:

Oh yeah she knew he was spewing some bullshit but she didn't really know how to attack it. So she kept coming to me for help LOL.

She was like "mom! You argue on the internet...how do I handle this guy?!"  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Out of the mouths of babes, lol. :crampe:

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Are the tranny bored members of BF still offended SB invited them.

They are a delicate bunch.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 01:15:23 PMOut of the mouths of babes, lol. :crampe:

They got on my account at FT and were calling Poofer "sugar tits"  :crampe:

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on December 08, 2023, 05:39:45 PMThey got on my account at FT and were calling Poofer "sugar tits"  :crampe:
Oh yeah? Did they change your password or use a "Login As User" styled hack?

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Dove on December 08, 2023, 05:39:45 PMThey got on my account at FT and were calling Poofer "sugar tits"  :crampe:
You mean Flame Truth? I had an account there. As most forums I join I had too many thimbles of swish and I forgot my password.

Why would they call the deadbeat dad sugar tits?

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 08, 2023, 09:47:23 PMYou mean Flame Truth? I had an account there. As most forums I join I had too many thimbles of swish and I forgot my password.

Why would they call the deadbeat dad sugar tits?
More to the point, why would "they" bother posting from another user's account?

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 10:12:57 PMMore to the point, why would "they" bother posting from another user's account?
I thought there might be a reason for calling the deadbeat dad sugar tits. Like he has some nasty moobs.

Dove

:crampe:

I left it up on my laptop on accident and they got ahold of it.

They are silly.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Oh right...  "babes"... my bad.  :Doh2:

I need to pay more attention.

- Biggie Smiles