Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 1 Hidden) and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

I was reading about Frank Lucas.

Apparently there was an option to buy large quantities of confiscated drugs from the local 70´s law enforcement.

:s_laugh:

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on June 08, 2024, 02:26:37 PMI was reading about Frank Lucas.

Apparently there was an option to buy large quantities of confiscated drugs from the local 70´s law enforcement.

:s_laugh:

Did you see the movie with Denzel Washington?

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 08, 2024, 01:30:20 PMAdmong is a fucking groomer defending groomers on Groomer gloating month.

That idiot envisions a world where puberty blockers are handed out to children like Halloween candy
Does fat Oak enable the kiddie groomers?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on June 08, 2024, 02:39:27 PMDoes fat Oak enable the kiddie groomers?
From what I've seen yes. Same with every other libtard topic, she tows the line.

But this sloan person seems to be suggesting that she's at ends with Admong on the idea that every child needs a good puberty blocker every now and then.

that deviant fucking child grooming faggot

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 05:01:21 PMyou don't strike me as being under the age of 12

so sewagemongo would definitely have no interest in you.

sexually that is.
But, he cannot forget the taste of my jizz.
You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

Quote from: Brent on June 08, 2024, 02:38:20 PMDid you see the movie with Denzel Washington?

Yes its a good movie.

I´m amazed about how corrupt the NYPD was... 3rd world law enforcement stuff.

Biggie Smiles

It's groomer month and according to Admong every child needs a few extra synthetic hormones and a fully grown Drag pervert hiding in their closet

Cant we just shoot animals like that already?

Sloan

When confronted with the facts on child grooming AIDSmin could do nothing more than call Cookie Monster a transphobe. This is the lib equivalent of a white flag with a skid mark on it.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

AIDSmin is getting the condoms kicked out of his ass right now for being a child grooming spastic. Fun to watch.

Biggie Smiles

Wow.. that guy is twice the child sexual predator than Sewage Major is.

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on June 08, 2024, 06:10:38 PMAIDSmin is getting the condoms kicked out of his ass right now for being a child grooming spastic. Fun to watch.
He is a frickin animal.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 08, 2024, 12:04:46 PMyou have to give them some credit for realizing he's only bringing their aggregate IQ down by a vast amount.

It's like, yes they are irretrievably stupid and all, but somehow, somewhere an instinct of self preservation kicks in alerting them to the need to distance him as much as possible.

Evan that Raging Rhino Lily started a thread about how stupid he is from what I am told.

i'll be honest.... while i think liberals are absolutely retarded and their policies are beyond destructive, i don't think that the "average liberal" understands what the final result of such policies are.... if you can get one roped into a genuine conversation and actually hang on to em, they quickly start to understand theres a problem.... i believe thats why they're so quick to yell "racist/transphobe/misogynist".... its a fail-safe to end engagement.... kinda like how a lizard can drop its tail....  :crampe:

Sloan

Everyone can see clearly now that AIDSmin is a staunch advocate for sexualizing children through any means possible.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on June 09, 2024, 10:32:39 AMi'll be honest.... while i think liberals are absolutely retarded and their policies are beyond destructive, i don't think that the "average liberal" understands what the final result of such policies are.... if you can get one roped into a genuine conversation and actually hang on to em, they quickly start to understand theres a problem.... i believe thats why they're so quick to yell "racist/transphobe/misogynist".... its a fail-safe to end engagement.... kinda like how a lizard can drop its tail....  :crampe:
This is true from my experience. I would also add today's liberals are the furthest thing from liberalism as one can get. It's like calling Rohm's brown shirts liberals.

DKG

Quote from: Sloan on June 09, 2024, 10:52:02 AMEveryone can see clearly now that AIDSmin is a staunch advocate for sexualizing children through any means possible.
Do you have a link to a thread?