Replies: 8448
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

I'd shit on BF's chest for free!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on July 01, 2024, 06:36:55 PMFor just seven dollars you too could have your name in red at BF. So far only Lily, cw, and Rancidmilko have jumped on this incredible offer.

just think about all of the wonderful benefits you get with our exclusive I'm totally desperate and no one else talks to me package.

- you get to read all of the latest and greatest TDS hysteria Admong has to offer

- And what would your life be if you missed a "stubby is only 24 donuts tall" post brought to you by none other than the brilliance of the biggest douche south of the America's - seamoron

- Could you live with knowing you missed yet another Pig hategasm?

- If X told prowler that he were bald for the millionth time and you were not there to see it could you truly ever feel confident that you had defeated the principles of Schrodinger's cat?

- Would you feel you missed something big if Murdy posted her soggy watermelon tits and you were simply not there to enjoy it?

Don't be left behind. Act now and ask your doctor if our, exclusive, once in a lifetime "I have no friends in real life and these are the only losers willing to talk to me" package is right for you  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 01, 2024, 06:37:51 PMI'd shit on BF's chest for free!

Don't let Admong get the idea this offer applies to him as well before he starts to give himself vinegar enemas in preparation for a life ever after with you
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Did I read james correctly when it said only The Pig, Rancid and Cw had donated to the site ?

you mean that cretinous little stain of forum fungus has not contributed?

Fucking dipshit is there more than the cpus used to power the software and he cant cough up 7 bucks to have a place chronicle his obnoxious spam?

wtf?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: James Bond on July 01, 2024, 06:36:55 PMFor just seven dollars you too could have your name in red at BF. So far only Lily, cw, and Rancidmilko have jumped on this incredible offer.
So the piece of shit owner has made himself a cool twenty one bucks. That will show those folks who warned him that turning his forum into the tranny board part two was a mistake.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 01, 2024, 07:14:58 PMDid I read james correctly when it said only The Pig, Rancid and Cw had donated to the site ?

you mean that cretinous little stain of forum fungus has not contributed?

Fucking dipshit is there more than the cpus used to power the software and he cant cough up 7 bucks to have a place chronicle his obnoxious spam?

wtf?
He frickin lives on Butthurt Fagtory.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on July 01, 2024, 08:45:50 PMSo the piece of shit owner has made himself a cool twenty one bucks. That will show those folks who warned him that turning his forum into the tranny board part two was a mistake.

donations are a PI mining operation for that skunt.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on July 01, 2024, 09:10:33 PMdonations are a PI mining operation for that skunt.
That prick owner cannot be trusted.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on July 01, 2024, 09:21:35 PMThat prick owner cannot be trusted.

Hell no he cant! Fucker is obsessed with reading PM's too!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on July 01, 2024, 09:34:04 PMHell no he cant! Fucker is obsessed with reading PM's too!
And I read why he said about old Flea's kid. He is a real piece of shit.

Aryan

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 01, 2024, 05:04:37 PMtPoTF is crying about Scotus and is angry tehProwler owns several vehicles.

Guylana is conflating my poasts with several other members'.

Aidsman is bigly sad that pride month is over.

Guylana bwahaha, I wish I'd thought of that...

Have I read this right that the reason for the red font on BF is for donations?

I find it difficult to believe, because fucking Mongtini was logged in before and his font is red.... that poverty stricken slob can't even afford to feed his cat. 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Sloan

Just a taste of the exciting information that awaits you at BF for a measly 7 bucks a month!

https://vocaroo.com/embed/1dKwkBoypWOH

Brent

Quote from: Sloan on July 02, 2024, 01:35:20 PMJust a taste of the exciting information that awaits you at BF for a measly 7 bucks a month!

https://vocaroo.com/embed/1dKwkBoypWOH
:s0451:

Biggie Smiles

Oh god

A blandscape Vomitroo

I turned that shit off as soon as I heard it was that mumbling retard speaking or what one might misconstrue as speaking if they happened to ingest DMT on an empty stomach after a night of binge drinking

Biden makes more sense than that retard

Bidenscape

lolz

Frood

I can't do it. Can't bring myself to click on it.
Blahhhhhh...