Replies: 8479
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:26:29 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

AIDSmin tried to get a little frisky with Blandscape after his latest vocaroo but Fat Lily quickly put a muzzle on him and told him to get back in his cage. Even after Blandscape went ahead and kicked his tiny nuts in. She definitely keeps him on a short leash.

Sloan

Fat Lily has made it crystal clear to AIDSmin that he is to stay in his lane with respect to Blandscape as Blandscape is someone she favors. He immediately ceased and desisted like she had the keys to his favorite gloryhole. They now believe a poster named The Atomic Punk is one of you people.

deport_liberals

It's one of my accounts over there but I don't use it all the time.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 03, 2024, 12:08:44 PMIt's one of my accounts over there but I don't use it all the time.

Van Halen fan, ehh?

Sloan

Now the monkeys are claiming avatar_Garraty_47 might be a pedophile because he's echoing the words of someone who is a confirmed and convicted pedophile.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on July 03, 2024, 12:50:16 PMNow the monkeys are claiming avatar_Garraty_47 might be a pedophile because he's echoing the words of someone who is a confirmed and convicted pedophile.
Who would that be? Apegirl?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on July 03, 2024, 12:50:16 PMNow the monkeys are claiming avatar_Garraty_47 might be a pedophile because he's echoing the words of someone who is a confirmed and convicted pedophile.

Who is the pedophile they are claiming he's echoing?

I thought he had Admong and Seamajor on ignore?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Oddly enough they never bother to address his military/geopolitical analysis, which is the only context in which I've ever quoted him or shared a video of him presenting his own analysis.

Gosh, I wonder why?

Ritter was one of the U.N.'s chief weapons inspectors in Iraq from 1991 to 1998. He resigned after accusing the United States and the U.N. of failing to get tough with then-Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. Later, he said Iraq had destroyed its weapons of mass destruction, and he became a vocal critic of the U.S. invasion.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 03, 2024, 01:06:23 PMWho would that be? Apegirl?

Apegroomer is calling someone else a pedo when it is he who goes into hysterical fits of soyboi rage whenever grown men are chastised for dancing naked in front of children?

Oh that's just rich  :crampe:

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 01:11:32 PMWho is the pedophile they are claiming he's echoing?

Scott Ritter.
I posted a YouTube of Sabby Sabbs interviewing Ritter about the time he met Biden when he was still a senator.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 01:11:32 PMI thought he had Admong and Seamajor on ignore?

I do have them on Ignore and Lily too.
I don't see admajor's or Lily's drivel and wouldn't have known about it if others hadn't engaged with them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 03, 2024, 01:12:47 PMOddly enough they never bother to address his military/geopolitical analysis, which is the only context in which I've ever quoted him or shared a video of him presenting his own analysis.

Gosh, I wonder why?

Ritter was one of the U.N.'s chief weapons inspectors in Iraq from 1991 to 1998. He resigned after accusing the United States and the U.N. of failing to get tough with then-Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. Later, he said Iraq had destroyed its weapons of mass destruction, and he became a vocal critic of the U.S. invasion.

oh for fucks sake.

you quoted a competent professional and these mooks mock the content of his subject matter expertise because the deep state launched a Metooesq campaign against him?

I tell you, these idiots are so predictable

Let me guess "we won't listen to the words of a convicted pedophile!" as they fight tooth and nail for grown ass men to sexualize children.

not realizing, that was the fucking POINT of the smear campaign to begin with.

Has it ever dawned on any of these idiots that there may be a modicum of truth to what he is saying which is why this campaign was launched against him? To have the very effect up on display right now?

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 01:12:59 PMApegroomer is calling someone else a pedo when it is he who goes into hysterical fits of soyboi rage whenever grown men are chastised for dancing naked in front of children?

Oh that's just rich  :crampe:
As soon as I saw that, I laughed.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 03, 2024, 01:16:47 PMAs soon as I saw that, I laughed.

you're able to read there?

I'm like, IP banned and only 1 out of maybe 5 or 6 proxy attempts allows me to view their screeching.

If there's anything of comedic value i'll put in the effort to find a working proxy just to laugh but most of the time it simply isn't worth the effort to scroll past TDS thread number 1,398,238

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 01:19:44 PMyou're able to read there?

I'm like, IP banned and only 1 out of maybe 5 or 6 proxy attempts allows me to view their screeching.

If there's anything of comedic value i'll put in the effort to find a working proxy just to laugh but most of the time it simply isn't worth the effort to scroll past TDS thread number 1,398,238
No, I meant when Sloan posted it here. I haven't looked in at BF in ages.

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 03, 2024, 01:12:47 PMOddly enough they never bother to address his military/geopolitical analysis, which is the only context in which I've ever quoted him or shared a video of him presenting his own analysis.

Gosh, I wonder why?

Facts will get you nowhere with sheeple.
Winner Winner x 1 View List