Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sloan (+ 1 Hidden) and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 28, 2024, 10:17:58 PMYeah, it's all fun and games with you people until I come home from work one day to find this flubber faced freakshow draped across my kitchen island like some Trans Mona Lisa wearing nothing but a feather thong, stripper heals and a pair of his very best Betty Boop eyelashes.

If you are unaware of how dangerous these Navy Sloth types are just ask avatar_Reggie Essent and he will confirm!

They have 178 ways to kill you with a pair of women's panties!

Hell, for all we know this guy could be on sitting on flight from Oregon right now constructing a zip gun out of used lubricant containers!
Like any man in your situation, you are prolly upgrading your security system to keep out the tranny navy SEAL. :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 28, 2024, 10:22:19 PMLike any man in your situation, you are prolly upgrading your security system to keep out the tranny navy SEAL. :crampe:

Yes. As I outlined to reggie a few days ago I have been busy securing the perimeter with 9" black dildos. Placed every 15 ft apart. This ought to distract him and get those internal juices flowing enough for him to do something stupid. Like fuck himself hard into a punch drunk stooper with huge smile on his face.

he'll forget why he was there, get arrested by local law enforcement and probably fed to a hungry alligator
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 28, 2024, 10:25:46 PMYes. As I outlined to reggie a few days ago I have been busy securing the perimeter with 9" black dildos. Placed every 15 ft apart. This ought to distract him and get those internal juices flowing enough for him to do something stupid. Like fuck himself hard into a punch drunk stooper with huge smile on his face.

he'll forget why he was there, get arrested by local law enforcement and probably fed to a hungry alligator

I think he's hell-bent on the starch in your underwear thing.  After all his years down in the boat laundry, he has a keen understanding of just how debilitating over-starched underwear can be for a man.

:icon_razz:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Odinson

Americans are always like "I have a lawyer, I have 3 lawyers, Imma call my lawyer".

Question... Do you have lawyers on your payroll or something or do you just know a lawyer?

Garraty_47

Quote from: Odinson on July 29, 2024, 04:00:48 PMAmericans are always like "I have a lawyer, I have 3 lawyers, Imma call my lawyer".

Question... Do you have lawyers on your payroll or something or do you just know a lawyer?

Lawyers are a parasitic species that found an almost inexhaustible food supply in 'Murican society's obsessions with grievances and greed. Their population exploded and now they basically control everything; not directly but by having everything from federal legislation to employment contracts pass through their hands for approval and/or re-writing.

They exist primarily to justify their own continued existence no matter how much it fucks everything else up.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on July 29, 2024, 04:00:48 PMAmericans are always like "I have a lawyer, I have 3 lawyers, Imma call my lawyer".

I hope there is a new pandemic that is lethal, but only infects lawyers.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Things are dead at BF. AIDSmin seems to be back on his medications and is no longer talking about flying down to avatar_Biggie Smiles house to kill him in his living room.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on July 29, 2024, 07:04:19 PMThings are dead at BF. AIDSmin seems to be back on his medications and is no longer talking about flying down to avatar_Biggie Smiles house to kill him in his living room.
That would scare any man. :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on July 29, 2024, 07:04:19 PMThings are dead at BF. AIDSmin seems to be back on his medications and is no longer talking about flying down to avatar_Biggie Smiles house to kill him in his living room.

So he decided to stay put in his trailer and suck cock and spam BF 23 hours a day instead?

lolz

Odinson

Japanese bikini babes in a sauna.

They are hiding that perfection under all those clothes.

They are fit but they still got that feminine roundness to them... Sweaty bodies glowing in sunlight.

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 29, 2024, 11:38:38 PMSo he decided to stay put in his trailer and suck cock and spam BF 23 hours a day instead?

lolz
If he was anymore sendentary, he would require daily watering.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 30, 2024, 06:15:03 AMIf he was anymore sendentary, he would require daily watering.

He one of them efficiency tards. He waters himself with his own tears and by pissing on himself

But seriously though.  You can visit BF any time of day, any day of the week and you will find his stupid ass logged in replying to anyone who posts.  It's the closest thing to human contact that dullard has

Sloan

Now AIDSmin is digging up two year old threads just to respond to avatar_Biggie Smiles and he's tagging O in threads in the politics section. Fat lily is busy cheering him on and calling biggie a fat motherfucker.

Frood

Fat Oak/Lily is a massive slab of lard and butthurtz....
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 30, 2024, 10:14:32 AMFat Oak/Lily is a massive slab of lard and butthurtz....

Don't know what she's talking about. The hog is built like a two car garage with neck fat that looks like a third fucking tit nestled between her cleavage