Replies: 10251
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:47:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 42 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 10:18:36 AMDon't know what she's talking about. The hog is built like a two car garage with neck fat that looks like a third fucking tit nestled between her cleavage

If I encountered her in a deep swamp hunting trip, I'd put three rounds in her head, take pictures of it, and get to properly name it "Porcubus Nosexucous"...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on July 30, 2024, 10:33:48 AMIf I encountered her in a deep swamp hunting trip, I'd put three rounds in her head, take pictures of it, and get to properly name it "Porcubus Nosexucous"...

If she can cook, she still has her uses...

Think about it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 30, 2024, 10:33:48 AMIf I encountered her in a deep swamp hunting trip, I'd put three rounds in her head, take pictures of it, and get to properly name it "Porcubus Nosexucous"...

lol.. she's going to say she pwned you because she made you so made you threatened to kill her.

Nevermind the fact that her sissy poodle has been going on 3am fits of hysterical impotent rage about coming to my house to kill me  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on July 30, 2024, 10:50:44 AMIf she can cook, she still has her uses...

Think about it.
Sitting in a pool of squalor ordering Dungeon Dash isn't cooking dear.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 10:50:59 AMlol.. she's going to say she pwned you because she made you so made you threatened to kill her.

Nevermind the fact that her sissy poodle has been going on 3am fits of hysterical impotent rage about coming to my house to kill me  :crampe:

I so not care one way or another what that stupid and bulbous basketball shaped cunt has to say. 
Winner Winner x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Sloan

AIDSmin is on a new bender digging up old threads to respond to them with new spam.

formosan

Quote from: Sloan on July 30, 2024, 12:16:11 PMAIDSmin is on a new bender digging up old threads to respond to them with new spam.
Exciting.
 :s_laugh:
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

That guy needs an intervention  :crampe:

Brent

Quote from: Frood on July 30, 2024, 11:56:47 AMI so not care one way or another what that stupid and bulbous basketball shaped cunt has to say. 
Give her a big bag of Doritos and she won't notice the world around her.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on July 30, 2024, 01:02:38 PMGive her a big bag of Doritos and she won't notice the world around her.
Just one bag?
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Brent

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on July 30, 2024, 01:08:39 PMTypo. I meant semi trailer load.
Okay.. that should keep her jaws moving for about an afternoon

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 01:09:15 PMOkay.. that should keep her jaws moving for about an afternoon
Fingers crossed.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on July 30, 2024, 01:10:08 PMFingers crossed.

And away from her mouth. unless you want to lose them
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Is there an obesity Olympics for Pigs like Lily?

Maybe the 100 yard shishkebab consumption race?

Best bounce house of 2024?

now tell me Fat Lily doesn't look like the giant pig sitting at the middle of the table at that offensive mockery of the last supper ?