Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 99 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on August 04, 2024, 10:08:28 PMNow AIDSmin is telling breakfall that he wants to stick his finger up breakfall's ass.

Tell him he can try it with me. We'll see how many of his fingers I can blow off at once with my 10 ga!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 04, 2024, 10:27:53 PMI'm good bro. Generators. Solar power. Two years worth of food and water.

I'm a prepper. For both natural disasters and the inevitable collapse of our society as we know it.

Yeah, I heard that admong was digging up 3 year old threads just to respond to me. That's funny. No one has done as much physiological damage to that clown as I have.

I know it rains like fuck down there when these tropical storms roll through. There was a nasty one one year when I lived down there.  Washed away a lot of Dunedin beach where I liked to go.

As for Admin, I wonder if he obsessed as much getting those sailor skid marks out of all the skivvies in the boat laundry as he does over you?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 04, 2024, 10:22:25 PMRemember that time when The Pig said all she wanted was mature and adult discussions and posters like you and I were an impediment to that?

what.. two years later and has anything gotten better>?

I believe we're the only two people banned for life still.. which was amusing because we left before the ban and vowed to never post under our known monikers again.

"We quit"

"No, you're fired"

"We don't work for you, that's why we're going voluntarily"

"Because you're fired!"

"Seethe"
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 03, 2024, 01:46:16 PMI Don't really know about locked down but I know my ip addresses and id are banned

[Rage] - the most despicable methods of combat should be employed to ensure absolute victory

just dont call lily fat or say admin sucks cock. that's simply a bridge too far and will get you banned forever to ensure the continued sustainability of the snowflakes.

Engage your efforts instead into brighter and more interesting topics like shitting on someone's torso. 
If you weren't logged in, you couldn't read threads. Not that anyone is going to login to read Apegirl's Anti-Trump memes.

I don't know how it is now at BF and I don't fucking care.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on August 04, 2024, 10:32:22 PMTell him he can try it with me. We'll see how many of his fingers I can blow off at once with my 10 ga!

That's a big butthole...  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on August 04, 2024, 10:42:31 PMThat's a big butthole...  :dontknow:

A 12ga 2 3/4" shell in 00 Buck holds 9, 30 caliber pellets. Its devistating to say the least. Believe it or not, a 10 ga 3 1/2" in 00 Buck holds 18, 30 caliber pellets.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on August 04, 2024, 10:46:55 PMA 12ga 2 3/4" shell in 00 Buck holds 9, 30 caliber pellets. Its devistating to say the least. Believe it or not, a 10 ga 3 1/2" in 00 Buck holds 18, 30 caliber pellets.

Do you swallow the powder and bullets or pack them like a blunderbuss?   :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on August 04, 2024, 10:49:30 PMDo you swallow the powder and bullets or pack them like a blunderbuss?   :dontknow:

They load into the breach of an over/under 10 gauge shotgun. Dont pull both triggers at once.

Frood

Is your prostate the triggers?  :popcorn:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Biggie Smiles

Did I ever mention to any of you that Admin. is known for sucking lots of cock?

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 04, 2024, 11:24:21 PMDid I ever mention to any of you that Admin. is known for sucking lots of cock?
No need. It's common knowledge.

Shen Li

So cw_ quit BF too. What a loss. She was a less nympho version of mergecock.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 04, 2024, 11:30:42 PMSo cw_ quit BF too. What a loss. She was a less nympho version of mergecock.

There's only so much of that dumb mutant's spam any sane person can deal with. He's like a human diarrhea sprinkler system

It's like.. wtf.. ya'll need posting activity that bad over there that you keep that mong around?

He wouldn't last here cause once he broke free of two or three threads with that dumb shit he'd get chucked just like that idiot mong sewage major.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 04, 2024, 11:43:37 PMThere's only so much of that dumb mutant's spam any sane person can deal with. He's like a human diarrhea sprinkler system

It's like.. wtf.. ya'll need posting activity that bad over there that you keep that mong around?

He wouldn't last here cause once he broke free of two or three threads with that dumb shit he'd get chucked just like that idiot mong sewage major.
If the owner of BF hasn't figured out by now that Apegirl is a forum cancer, then he and his forum are a lost cause.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List