Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 75 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

AIDSmin is over there spamming to himself right now. He's the only idiot logged in.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on August 05, 2024, 12:13:16 AMAIDSmin is over there spamming to himself right now. He's the only idiot logged in.
Big fucking surprise.

Biggie Smiles

what could make anyone with common sense and intelligence want to be a regular poster there with drooling morons like Admong and Sewage major running amuck

and then you have the Tubzilla twins who ain't all that far behind on the dreadfully uninteresting scale.

What are you left with? Lotusbeachbum? That dipshit crony Holidoofus ?

Frood

Locustbug is a desiccated witch's nipple.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Even the libs find him boring. Very few of his poasts generate any engagement, certainly not his political ones.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 05, 2024, 05:44:24 AMEven the libs find him boring. Very few of his poasts generate any engagement, certainly not his political ones.
There's really no one to actually engage in any substantive conversation with that hemorrhoid for Harris

Who's going to engage? The witches and whales? The two other drooling spastics who bark at moving cars just as quickly as they reply to threads around there?

Sloan

Someone must have had a conversation with that dumb ass retard because he's eased up quite a bit on the obnoxious shitpoasting.

DKG

Quote from: Sloan on August 05, 2024, 10:56:26 AMSomeone must have had a conversation with that dumb ass retard because he's eased up quite a bit on the obnoxious shitpoasting.
I have never seen him post his own thoughts. Memes do his thinking for him.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 05, 2024, 11:22:30 AMI have never seen him post his own thoughts. Memes do his thinking for him.
Such is the fate of your average democripple.

These people are total idiots and admong is only slightly more obvious in his idiocy than people like the whiny whales or that dipshit Holidork

Marvin

This is Adm.

Breakfall seemed to have it saved. I've seen it before as well. He's never denied it being him..

Erica Mena

Quote from: Marvin on August 05, 2024, 01:52:23 PMThis is Adm.

Breakfall seemed to have it saved. I've seen it before as well. He's never denied it being him..

Total fucking queer lmao
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

That nigga's wearing a toupee  :crampe:
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 05, 2024, 01:57:29 PMThat nigga's wearing a toupee  :crampe:
who was that ginger fairy from that old tv show ? I forget his name

Biggie Smiles

lol... ya'll just made me do a drive by.

Someone must have sat that Air Fairy fellatio queen down and told him to cool it with the deluge of spam :crampe:

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on August 04, 2024, 03:48:06 PMOkay, it just seems to be a weird bread to a lot of foreigners.

It tastes so much better than white bread but some people prefer white bread.

You have been given some wrong information. Most people I know like rye bread.