Replies: 10296
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 17, 2024, 11:22:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 27, 2024, 07:11:17 PMBro - I've been with well over 100 women in my life and ate every last one of them out except her

true story. No exaggeration

Smart!!!!  :good:

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 27, 2024, 07:22:50 PMThe child grooming thing really does seem to hit Admong different.

Maybe sewage is really the second biggest child molester on these boards

how utterly disgusting
That Apegirl has some serious frickin issues.

I think old Reggie said it best. "I just made a comment about your weird meme proclivities whenever the issue of child sexualization comes up.

It's weird, man, really weird."
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Sloan

Lily: I done told you @Admin. people from the barrio don't know adults fly kites. They're too busy selling oranges on freeway ramps or mowing lawns.
5 minutes ago
Admin.
Admin.: I wonder if her ex-con hubby might have any windshield cleaning tips?
3 minutes ago
Lily
Lily: Brakefail is the result of a trainwreck or post birth abortion. We all have to suffer for it.
2 minutes ago

Sloan

The party of inclusion and anti-racism.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on August 27, 2024, 07:59:10 PMLily: I done told you @Admin. people from the barrio don't know adults fly kites. They're too busy selling oranges on freeway ramps or mowing lawns.
5 minutes ago
Admin.
3 minutes ago
Lily
Lily: Brakefail is the result of a trainwreck or post birth abortion. We all have to suffer for it.
2 minutes ago

lol @ her mocking her own race. Those people selling oranges are working at least, not sponging off the government like Admin
Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 27, 2024, 08:06:59 PMlol @ her mocking her own race. Those people selling oranges are working at least, not sponging off the government like Admin

Even more ironic for someone who attempted to open her own orange selling stand, failed at it and had to declare bankruptcy

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on August 27, 2024, 08:03:12 PMThe party of inclusion and anti-racism.
Quote from: Sloan on August 27, 2024, 07:59:10 PMLily: I done told you @Admin. people from the barrio don't know adults fly kites. They're too busy selling oranges on freeway ramps or mowing lawns.
5 minutes ago
Admin.
3 minutes ago
Lily
2 minutes ago
Proves what I've always been saying, libtards are the most odious racists I personally have ever met.

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 27, 2024, 08:06:59 PMlol @ her mocking her own race. Those people selling oranges are working at least, not sponging off the government like Admin
Fucking BULLSEYE!!

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on August 27, 2024, 07:30:00 PMThat Apegirl has some serious frickin issues.

I think old Reggie said it best. "I just made a comment about your weird meme proclivities whenever the issue of child sexualization comes up.

It's weird, man, really weird."
Apegirl is a seriously disturbed individual.

No mentally stable, well adjusted man makes it his mission in life to shower with underaged girls. No mentally stable, well adjusted man loses it on an anonymous message board when his creepy proclivities are called out.

Shen Li

Apegirl should be the forum leper-universally ostracized.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on August 27, 2024, 09:09:56 PMApegirl should be the forum leper-universally ostracized.

He cannot follow an exchange more than two posts.

He gets lost and doesn't understand what's being said.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on August 27, 2024, 09:14:00 PMHe cannot follow an exchange more than two posts.

he understands how to groom a child tho

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 27, 2024, 09:15:36 PMhe understands how to groom a child tho

I hope not. Poor kids.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on August 27, 2024, 09:14:00 PMHe cannot follow an exchange more than two posts.

It took me about 3 minutes of reading his posts to know that.

I'm not talking about that though. He is a very, very disturbed individual.
Agree Agree x 2 View List