Replies: 10296
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 17, 2024, 11:22:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 27, 2024, 09:15:36 PMhe understands how to groom a child tho
This is what I was talking about.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 27, 2024, 09:24:36 PMIt took me about 3 minutes of reading his posts to know that.

I'm not talking about that though. He is a very, very disturbed individual.
he gives off that child predator vibe recently

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 27, 2024, 09:26:02 PMhe gives off that child predator vibe recently
No, no, not at all.  :crampe:

His interest in pollitics is which candidate is going to get him inside female restrooms. He loses what little sanity he has when any poster with kids says they don't want that sick fuck in female changerooms with their daughters or grand daughters.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Shen Li on August 27, 2024, 09:31:02 PMNo, no, not at all.  :crampe:

His interest in pollitics is which candidate is going to get him inside female restrooms.

I should not be laughing. He is a very sick man
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 27, 2024, 09:33:25 PMI should not be laughing. He is a very sick man
Fucking right he is.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 27, 2024, 09:33:25 PMI should not be laughing. He is a very sick man
i knew that fucker was a disturbed piece of shot back on SG

I used to ban that fucker every other day. Then let his ip reRegister just so I could ban him again

Funny Funny x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 27, 2024, 09:47:16 PMi knew that fucker was a disturbed piece of shot back on SG

I used to ban that fucker every other day. Then let his ip reRegister just so I could ban him again

:crampe:  :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 27, 2024, 09:49:52 PM:crampe:  :s_laugh:
They cry panel abuse to this very day over that shit

like I could give the first fuck what some degenerate sub insect thinks of me

Sloan

Murdy is still saying this is not her.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on August 27, 2024, 10:09:48 PMMurdy is still saying this is not her.

WTF??? She is going bald. That's in addition to being a blimp.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on August 27, 2024, 10:09:48 PMMurdy is still saying this is not her.

Wait, I thought she claimed Biggie edited it to make her bigger? Which is it?
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 27, 2024, 10:31:48 PMWait, I thought she claimed Biggie edited it to make her bigger? Which is it?
She said I edited her picture?  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 27, 2024, 10:41:09 PMShe said I edited her picture?  :crampe:

She said you made her bigger/uglier. In each pic that I posted, she swore you edited it for me
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 27, 2024, 10:53:26 PMShe said you made her bigger/uglier. In each pic that I posted, she swore you edited it for me
If I did make her bigger you'd need a fucking billboard to display all of her

jesus that woman is desperate and dumb

Dove

I just don't get why she cares

I even posted terrible pictures of my own self. I posted a picture of myself at the car repair place looking like a fat thumb. And laughed at it.

Why the fuck would anyone care how they look HERE?!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.