Replies: 10296
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 17, 2024, 11:22:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 1 Hidden) and 42 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 30, 2024, 11:23:39 AMEven AI is fat shaming the moonfaced curry cum swallower?

Smart.

AI took one look at her and said to itself "maybe I do need to exterminate the human race at the first available opportunity"
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

Alticus/BF has resorted to literally begging T to donate to his forum. That's so cringe 

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 11:27:43 AMAI took one look at her and said to itself "maybe I do need to exterminate the human race at the first available opportunity"

Can you blame AI?

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Fucking LMAO.... Turdy looks like she has downs syndrome in that 4th pic.  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 30, 2024, 11:47:27 AMCan you blame AI?

hahahahahahahahaha

the gluttony girls!

Fucking pair of pigs

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 12:33:47 PMhahahahahahahahaha

the gluttony girls!

Fucking pair of pigs

Breakfall is tearing up Fat Lily in the BF shoutbox with them..
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 30, 2024, 12:36:43 PMBreakfall is tearing up Fat Lily in the BF shoutbox with them..

How long will it be before he is banned?  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily is telling everyone on BF that Flea is an ugly overrode whore and Murdock is saying her chin is bigger than her enormous forehead.

Sloan

AIDSmin is on day 6 of his meltdown and will probably spend this labor day weekend spamming, resurrecting dead threads that avatar_Biggie Smiles  started and talking to the other losers around there who don't have lives

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 30, 2024, 12:46:03 PMFat Lily is telling everyone on BF that Flea is an ugly overrode whore and Murdock is saying her chin is bigger than her enormous forehead.

You're kidding right?

Tell me you're kidding.

tPoTF is calling Flea ugly? Nah, c'mon... this cant be for real  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Sloan

Fat Lily admits that AIDSmin is gay by saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles let a "gay" man run him off the site for good.

Frood

Quote from: Sloan on August 30, 2024, 01:14:50 PMFat Lily admits that AIDSmin is gay by saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles let a "gay" man run him off the site for good.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 30, 2024, 01:14:50 PMFat Lily admits that AIDSmin is gay by saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles let a "gay" man run him off the site for good.

wow.. fat lily is as stupid as she is fat isn't she?

That "gay" man didn't run anyone off the site via his own merits.

No wait, let me clarify that. None of his own merits which involved anything to do with wit or trolling prowess. He did dig deep into pocket to pull out some money to pay the owner for my banishment though. That much is indeed true.

But I wouldn't call that running someone off as much as I would call it a soy boy ploy to create a safe space for himself and make his own suffering stop

Biggie Smiles

wow.. fat lily is as stupid as she is fat isn't she?

That "gay" man didn't run anyone off the site via his own merits.

No wait, let me clarify that. None of his own merits which involved anything to do with wit or trolling prowess. He did dig deep into pocket to pull out some money to pay the owner for my banishment though. That much is indeed true.

But I wouldn't call that running someone off as much as I would call it a soy boy ploy to create a safe space for himself and make his own suffering stop
Quote from: Frood on August 30, 2024, 01:19:43 PM

Damn... a twofer

first she throws Sturdy Murdy under a bus and now this fruitcake  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List