Replies: 10146
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 13, 2024, 10:22:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Now the groaners at BF are saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles is sending in T and avatar_Erica Mena to harass them.

deport_liberals

tPoTF tracks every rec I give.  Why?

She cried to bf about getting shit rated and he deleted the shit rec from my account.  Now tPoTF is crying about positive recs given to other folks.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Sloan on August 29, 2024, 03:23:39 PMNow the groaners at BF are saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles is sending in T and avatar_Erica Mena to harass them.

What am I?  Chopped Liver!

I guess Ima have to do another drive by.

Odinson

Morfyrd Clark is an attractive woman...
A small blonde.

Slurps.

Erica Mena

They're saying I'm having an affair with Biggie

Dude, that's my brother. Admin is a total fag
<t></t>

Odinson

First F-16 down in Ukraine...

Pilot dead.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 29, 2024, 04:05:02 PMThey're saying I'm having an affair with Biggie

He hates to think there's an unsucked dick out there.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2024, 08:16:12 PMnot taking anything away from lil sis' trolling prowess but it's been a really tough two weeks for libtard slime

defector after defector joining the Love America movement and even some of the rodents like Chris Cuckold are even starting to abandon ship.

They mad and scared as fuck no matter how much they yell in the air otherwise 
And on top of that flea revealed Aidsmin's NAMBLA membership.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 29, 2024, 04:05:02 PMThey're saying I'm having an affair with Biggie

They can only use themselves and their own failures in life as a yardstick with which to judge the actions of others. Always remember that every accusation with a libtard is a disguised confession.

Case in point. When Breakfall demonstrated just a slight liking towards the Pig what did she do? We all remember don't we? Despite having some imaginary ""partner"" she was running around after him like a lost puppy. Much the same way she does with Blandscape afterwards.

Yooooo hoooooo breaky where are you?

that shit cracked me up!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

The alts are so obvious  :crampe:
<t></t>

Sloan

Murdy is now saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles is over 450 pounds and is disgusting looking

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on August 29, 2024, 06:06:05 PMMurdy is now saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles is over 450 pounds and is disgusting looking

I wish I had time to go bump all those Biggie love threads she used to start. I know there on SG too
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 29, 2024, 06:06:05 PMMurdy is now saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles is over 450 pounds and is disgusting looking

Snow Whale and her 7 chins said all that?

that's a pretty bold statement coming from a 42 year old Slobasarus who looks like Chris Farley in his final years with a receding hair line

Even if I was 450 lbs of pure bulging and sweaty fat I still turned your buffalo looking ass down

so what does that say about you?

lulz
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Marvin

Alticus/BF wants to suck my cock. What the fuck is with Libtards on sucking cock? and its not that they wanna prey on kids. Did Alti/BF's GOD make them this way on purpose? wouldn't that make GOD really the Devil? shit I need another few drinks to handle all this fucked up fuckery

Marvin

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 29, 2024, 05:57:34 PMThe alts are so obvious  :crampe:
Lol. Beyond that and insanity. I know back in the day I confess to make alts all over but that was just a stage in my life lol but to do this alt thing now? especially when most of them are over 50? maybe 70 something in Aidsman's case just put a fucking bullet in me. I mean them several fucking bullets, give them the ol cartel style killing, and or African necklacing. Shit. They deserve worse
Agree Agree x 1 View List