Replies: 10146
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 13, 2024, 10:22:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Marvin

fuck ZOOM calls. Do something so simple get a piece of paper cunt Murdy.
1) write Murdy on it.
2) show your face in it.
3) write todays' date on it..
4) hold it up..
5) Post in one or as many threads over there as possible.
So fucking simple worthless cunt.
Jesus.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 28, 2024, 07:36:19 PMMurdy wants a zoom call to prove the pictures being posted are not her

Shall we all get on a zoom call AGAIN so you can see for yourselves these photos the fucktards keep posting are not me?

@Lily
@Admin
@Alticus
B

ROTFLMAO!

Kamala Murdough? Is that you?

Murdough will only do a zoom call with three of her buds she knows will cover for her.

Kamala will only do a debate if Trump's mic is completely shut off, Tampon Tim is holding her and she has the unlimited ability to phone a friend if the scripted questions prove too difficult for her  :crampe:  :crampe:  :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Marvin

NO Zoom call for Alticus.. "Thank you but I don't the necessary equipment for my computer to participate and I'm not comfortable with video. I hope you understand."

Because you are BF that's why.

Biggie Smiles

Am I missing some really good action over there?

I keep getting these "Forbidden" errors from the NGINX web server for like 4 out of every times I use TOR  - it gets kinda tedious closing down the app and restarting it again just so I can get the same message over and over - just so I can read a bunch of butthurt mutants whining about me, my kitchen, my luxury cruises, my cars, how many women I've fucked etc etc

jesus -- the guy is manually updating the .htaccess file every time he does an ARIN lookup on guests connecting to his site?  :crampe:

hey bud, want me to teach you how to write a simple Bash script that will allow you to download all TOR exit nodes to your .htaccess file automatically?

so that you can get the same results there that I get here when some cowardly fuckstick needs to try and sign up via some proxy server because he lacks the testicular fortitude to show up as himself?

Herman

Quote from: Marvin on August 28, 2024, 07:51:06 PMNO Zoom call for Alticus.. "Thank you but I don't the necessary equipment for my computer to participate and I'm not comfortable with video. I hope you understand."

Because you are BF that's why.
Ya, I didn't know that until you confirmed it. The fella that pays the bills here suspected it. He wasn't sure though.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat lily said

You take them from men that do it in real life. You know, like when your hubby was "wifey" in prison.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on August 28, 2024, 09:10:50 PMFat lily said

You take them from men that do it in real life. You know, like when your hubby was "wifey" in prison.
What is she smoking?

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on August 28, 2024, 07:27:45 PMEven Oakie must know Apegirl aint someone she would leave her grandkids around for more than fifteen minutes.
I sure hope she knows.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on August 28, 2024, 07:36:19 PMMurdy wants a zoom call to prove the pictures being posted are not her

Shall we all get on a zoom call AGAIN so you can see for yourselves these photos the fucktards keep posting are not me?

@Lily
@Admin
@Alticus
B

:s_laugh:  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 28, 2024, 09:21:10 PMWhat is she smoking?
She is seriously the most miserable wrench I've ever seen across any of these boards

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 28, 2024, 09:32:13 PMShe is seriously the most miserable wrench I've ever seen across any of these boards
I sorta got along with her. However, you know how I feel about that sicko Admin. He should be a pariah on these boardz.

Oak is meatshielding that animal. I can't pretend that's OK even if I wanted to.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 28, 2024, 09:40:29 PMI sorta got along with her. However, you know how I feel about that sicko Admin. He should be a pariah on these boardz.

Oak is meatshielding that animal. I can't pretend that's OK even if I wanted to.
They are partisan hacks that will cover for one another no matter how vile the actions are.

their hatred of Trump literally supersedes  anything else -- they are but a small cross section of what the democratic party has become as a whole.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 28, 2024, 09:45:40 PMThey are partisan hacks that will cover for one another no matter how vile the actions are.

their hatred of Trump literally supersedes  anything else -- they are but a small cross section of what the democratic party has become as a whole.
I know TDS makes for strange bedfellows.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 28, 2024, 09:47:40 PMI know TDS makes for strange bedfellows.
and THAT is the intent of the entire exercise

The puppeteers behind the curtains are using this as a litmus test to see how much they can literally get people to sign on to if they can manage to make them hate ONE person with violent passion

and as you can see, these people would let the elitist class eat their own children if it meant getting trump. That's how deranged they truly are
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Lulz...

Breakfall just dropped Murdock on her fat head...

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...