Replies: 10296
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 17, 2024, 11:22:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 49 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 28, 2024, 04:47:22 PMAIDSmin says he kicked avatar_Biggie Smiles ass so hard that his mistress got hurt in the process. Fat lily says the ass whooping was so bad he'll never log in anywhere ever again
I've been banned from logging in since early 2023 because they needed their safe spaces and paid the owner out of their own pockets to make the Big Bad Boogie Biggie go away

so how exactly did he kick my ass? With his multi page 2am hysterical fecal fairy fits where he was claiming he was going to come to my home and fuck me up only to show the world what a cowardly little shit he really is by staying put in his one room trailer in that shitty RV park 200 hundred yards from the beach line instead?

lolz -- yeah, I really felt the impact of that one
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

avatar_Erica Mena made the whole clown car go off the rails today.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 28, 2024, 11:29:24 AMIt's one thing to be for freedom of expression and personal rights. I'm all for that too provided there are boundaries

it's another thing entirely to go off the deep end when mothers of young girls are posting personal experiences and the uncomfortable feeling they are having with men entering their private spaces

what about their freedom of expression and personal rights. To these animals its as if they no longer have the right to enter a theme park or use a public rest room when they have to unless they are Aokay with a grown man pulling out his wanker in front of their little daughters

it's totally weird and twisted and says a lot about the person championing THAT cause

The worst is that there is now no legal definition of what a woman even is.

So women have been effectively erased.

To appease the "existence" of the trannies, as if anyone ever questioned their existence, women no longer exist in law.

This is much much bigger mess than people even realize yet. It all escalated so quickly too.

I remember way back in the late 90s the conversation around gay rights had to do with marriage. And I mostly agreed with the gays....all the conservatives were bringing up all this slippery slope shit and I thought they sounded crazy.

How does allowing gay couples to have legally recognized unions lead to advocating for pedophiles? It sounded ludacris to me. I thought the older people were hysterical.

Welp here we are. Even old school gay people are outraged and disgusted by the direction it went in. Well a percentage of them are.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on August 28, 2024, 06:45:38 PMThe worst is that there is now no legal definition of what a woman even is.

So women have been effectively erased.

To appease the "existence" of the trannies, as if anyone ever questioned their existence, women no longer exist in law.

This is much much bigger mess than people even realize yet. It all escalated so quickly too.

I remember way back in the late 90s the conversation around gay rights had to do with marriage. And I mostly agreed with the gays....all the conservatives were bringing up all this slippery slope shit and I thought they sounded crazy.

How does allowing gay couples to have legally recognized unions lead to advocating for pedophiles? It sounded ludacris to me. I thought the older people were hysterical.

Welp here we are. Even old school gay people are outraged and disgusted by the direction it went in. Well a percentage of them are.
As long as liberal cunts maintain their right to murder their own unborn because they need to have the right to make a choice when they are stricken with this random contagion called pregnancy they don't care.

Murdering their children because they need to have the right to choose is of paramount importance.

Fuck the economy, woman's privacy rights, world war three, migrant crisis, descent into third world tyranny, etc etc etc ... murdering kids.. that's what it's all about to these rodents 

This is why I completely support them murdering their sprogs in their own shitholes. Make it murder by mail order if they need to.. I don't care.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 28, 2024, 05:04:06 PMI've been banned from logging in since early 2023 because they needed their safe spaces and paid the owner out of their own pockets to make the Big Bad Boogie Biggie go away

so how exactly did he kick my ass? With his multi page 2am hysterical fecal fairy fits where he was claiming he was going to come to my home and fuck me up only to show the world what a cowardly little shit he really is by staying put in his one room trailer in that shitty RV park 200 hundred yards from the beach line instead?

lolz -- yeah, I really felt the impact of that one
Didn't Apegirl cry to that piece of shit owner to get you banned. To a shut in kiddie grooming fairy like Apegirl, that is a shit kicking.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 28, 2024, 06:54:23 PMAs long as liberal cunts maintain their right to murder their own unborn because they need to have the right to make a choice when they are stricken with this random contagion called pregnancy they don't care.

Murdering their children because they need to have the right to choose is of paramount importance.

Fuck the economy, woman's privacy rights, world war three, migrant crisis, descent into third world tyranny, etc etc etc ... murdering kids.. that's what it's all about to these rodents 

This is why I completely support them murdering their sprogs in their own shitholes. Make it murder by mail order if they need to.. I don't care.

I know. Which is a secondary reason I'd love to see it all out banned on a federal level.

First off that a living human being.

Second off they don't deserve to get their way when they would fuck the entire country just to make sure that's legal.

It's vile. And they talk about it like it's the only "right" women have that matters.

It isn't even a right, it's a legal service you can purchase. We don't have ANY rights that infringe on the fundamental rights of another simply because we do it with our body.

I can't rape a man and say "my body my choice!"

Abortion isn't a right and never will be. It's something you can legally purchase. It has nothing to do with autonomy.

As I said before, words mean things and people have lost touch with the basic knowledge of what a RIGHT even is.

It's our right to do business with whom we chose, sure. But we have no right to force another to perform a service or do business with us.

So we can't have a RIGHT to medical treatment either. And medical providers cannot offer us or force us into treatments that violate our actual rights.

We will lose our rights easily as people get further away from even comprehending what a right is and what makes it a right.

Abortion is a stunning and sickening example of that.

As a woman all they care about is that if I get raped, I can just abort if I become pregnant from that. They don't care about my sex based rights.

Women have been very reduced. It's actually shocking when I sit with it.  My womanhood is defined by sexist standards and how I "feel" and anyone can be a woman. And my "right" to get an abortion is the only one that even matters.

And this is the world and culture my daughters inherited.  They probably won't even ever be able to buy a house either no matter how hard they work.

Just a huge fucking sad mess.

Dove

Quote from: Herman on August 28, 2024, 07:19:54 PMDidn't Apegirl cry to that piece of shit owner to get you banned. To a shut in kiddie grooming fairy like Apegirl, that is a shit kicking.

Yeah they wanted him banned and successfully got him banned and they think ever alt is him.

And Ape claimed Biggie is too scared to log in....even though they know he is banned. And even thinking ever alt is him.

It's a real serious textual tussel going on over there.

It looks so fucking goofy to me because I just can't get into that mood. All I see is a bunch of old people getting all worked up fighting online with someone who doesn't care in the slightest.  :facepalm:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Dove on August 28, 2024, 07:23:32 PMYeah they wanted him banned and successfully got him banned and they think ever alt is him.

And Ape claimed Biggie is too scared to log in....even though they know he is banned. And even thinking ever alt is him.

It looks so fucking goofy to me because I just can't get into that mood. All I see is a bunch of old people getting all worked up fighting online with someone who doesn't care in the slightest.  :facepalm:
It means a lot to Apegirl. It aint like that fruit has much else going on in his life.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 28, 2024, 07:19:54 PMDidn't Apegirl cry to that piece of shit owner to get you banned. To a shut in kiddie grooming fairy like Apegirl, that is a shit kicking.
not only did he cry, he actually paid the guy to do it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on August 28, 2024, 07:23:32 PMYeah they wanted him banned and successfully got him banned and they think ever alt is him.

To those elderly shutin societal leeches this shit is serious bizniss  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on August 27, 2024, 09:06:21 PMApegirl is a seriously disturbed individual.

No mentally stable, well adjusted man makes it his mission in life to shower with underaged girls. No mentally stable, well adjusted man loses it on an anonymous message board when his creepy proclivities are called out.
Even Oakie must know Apegirl aint someone she would leave her grandkids around for more than fifteen minutes.

Marvin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 28, 2024, 07:25:51 PMnot only did he cry, he actually paid the guy to do it.
and sucked his cock. than when their cherries cocks whatever were popped enough they went out hunting for kids. sickest fucks ever. Murdy and Oak help lure the kids in and than those cocksuckers made those kids disappear forever

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 28, 2024, 07:27:45 PMEven Oakie must know Apegirl aint someone she would leave her grandkids around for more than fifteen minutes.
Pig wouldn't know what is happening to her grandkids as she is too busy fighting with strangers online

or blowing up Bonesaw's phone at 3am in the morning to make sure he logs in and tells her version of the truth about her.

She's really demented

Sloan

Murdy wants a zoom call to prove the pictures being posted are not her

Shall we all get on a zoom call AGAIN so you can see for yourselves these photos the fucktards keep posting are not me?

@Lily
@Admin
@Alticus
B

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on August 28, 2024, 07:36:19 PMMurdy wants a zoom call to prove the pictures being posted are not her

Shall we all get on a zoom call AGAIN so you can see for yourselves these photos the fucktards keep posting are not me?

@Lily
@Admin
@Alticus
B

Jesus H, tell that broad to log off and have a thimble or two of swish.
Agree Agree x 1 View List