Replies: 10146
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 13, 2024, 10:22:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

I hate filters.

Damn near all women use them.

They alter her face dimensions so that she looks prettier.

Couple of millimeters off here and there.

The filter turns her face into a pretty face.

Frood

Most chicks get pretty homely looking in the face by 27-34.

Make-up is imperative... so is having the lights out.  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on August 29, 2024, 04:39:41 AMI hate filters.

Damn near all women use them.

They alter her face dimensions so that she looks prettier.

Couple of millimeters off here and there.

The filter turns her face into a pretty face.
I saw an unfiltered picture of Kamala Harris. Is she ever filtered.

Aryan

Quote from: Frood on August 29, 2024, 03:03:40 AMLulz...

Breakfall just dropped Murdock on her fat head...

Those Facebook/Instagram filters are the absolute worst, nearly every female used a filter for their profile pic when it first came out. Luckily they're easy to spot, AI altered images look glossy and fake. 
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: DKG on August 29, 2024, 07:03:39 AMI saw an unfiltered picture of Kamala Harris. Is she ever filtered.

Her neck looks just like Joe Biden's... latex skin mask over alien.
Blahhhhhh...

Sloan

Fat lily said this about avatar_Biggie Smiles

He wont sign in with his known ID here or anywhere else anymore

formosan

Quote from: Frood on August 28, 2024, 10:17:22 AMIf I told you, you would be scarred for life Fash.  :beurk:  :icon_eek:  :ch_cat:
That could be Frood.
 :s_laugh:
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 29, 2024, 08:43:06 AMFat lily said this about avatar_Biggie Smiles

He wont sign in with his known ID here or anywhere else anymore
ah.. the puta pig huffing and puffing about me again. Surprise surprise

Yeah Puta Pig is right, I'm not going to be signing in with my banned ID at snowflake safe houses where my known ID is banned because mean werdz on a computer screen make the local mutants so very sadz

that is very astute of Count Derpula 

she must have just finished consuming a pallet of little debbies and got a sudden sugar rush.

small brain energy - whut

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on August 28, 2024, 09:10:50 PMFat lily said

You take them from men that do it in real life. You know, like when your hubby was "wifey" in prison.

She's trying to get me to take her off of ignore. She has no understanding of prison culture. They don't allow gay behavior on the sureno side of prison. You get killed if you're gay. That's why it's just moot and they sound exceptionally stupid going there.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aryan on August 29, 2024, 07:42:15 AMThose Facebook/Instagram filters are the absolute worst, nearly every female used a filter for their profile pic when it first came out. Luckily they're easy to spot, AI altered images look glossy and fake. 

I use them here and there but not to the point where I'm unrecognizable. In fact I sent Biggie one yesterday and forgot to filter it lol.

She filters and slims herself way down. It's hilarious
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

lol @ doing a zoom call with the wimp and blimp who are scared to show themselves  :s_laugh:

like sure, they got on a call yesterday and both agree the Murdough is not fat  :crampe:  :crampe:

and you can believe it because they said so

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 29, 2024, 09:35:48 AMlol @ doing a zoom call with the wimp and blimp who are scared to show themselves  :s_laugh:

like sure, they got on a call yesterday and both agree the Murdough is not fat  :crampe:  :crampe:

and you can believe it because they said so

She got quiet after I mentioned the word FaceTime
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 29, 2024, 09:37:21 AMShe got quiet after I mentioned the word FaceTime
They think they are so smart while not realizing that people are vastly more intelligent than all of them combined and pull their cards quite easily

zoom call with two buddies ROTFLMAO!

We all know Admin is on too many sex offender registries to show his face on video like that.

and pig? She'd never show that moon face of hers on video without a fucking blanket draped over her head with two eye cut outs like a fucking Klansman.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 29, 2024, 09:40:44 AMWe all know Admin is on too many sex offender registries to show his face on video like that.

Viewing Admin's internet history would probably give us nightmares.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Odinson

Rings of power season 2 NIGGUH.

I shall get it from the high seas.