Replies: 10311
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:29:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Isn't California to the Wisconsin Northwoods much more than 400 miles?

Frood

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 04, 2024, 09:56:07 AMIsn't California to the Wisconsin Northwoods much more than 400 miles?

Wisconsin?

You cut me deep.

Chingaso motherfucker. Do damagggggge.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 04, 2024, 09:56:07 AMIsn't California to the Wisconsin Northwoods much more than 400 miles?
She lived in Kentucky at the time this act of morbid desperation occurred

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 10:10:32 AMShe lived in Kentucky at the time this act of morbid desperation occurred

I thought she was a big time California chick.

You mean she didn't live here back then?
<t></t>

Frood

Fat Oak offers to shotput her yeasty cobweb cunted pissflaps at Aryan's face.

:s_laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 04, 2024, 09:43:36 AMApparently, Breakfall aka Boinkerfist is now ME.  :crampe:

(Or Dinky Dianna... ?)

When they start claiming everyone is you that's when you know you've done proper damage to their tiny minds  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 04, 2024, 10:17:18 AMI thought she was a big time California chick.

You mean she didn't live here back then?
Nooooo.. Ex chronic cheating hubby was coast guard, remember? Stationed in Kentucky at the time

Erica Mena

I've never negged anyone. Ever

It's like admitting they've won
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 10:20:09 AMNooooo.. Ex chronic cheating hubby was coast guard, remember? Stationed in Kentucky at the time

Which coast is that???

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 04, 2024, 09:49:38 AMMurdock said you told her that I was aging and getting ugly lol

She also said no one has ever drove 400 miles to see me.

Turns out no one drove to see her either. She drove and paid  :crampe:

LMAO -- say what y'all want about Bryan but the dude is gangsta boogie with whales. He makes the bitch drive to him, rent the hotel room AND leaves her alone in the room until the next morning?

Without even returning to offer breakfast at waffle house?

Yeesh! Not even I am that cold.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 04, 2024, 10:22:34 AMWhich coast is that???
Owensboro or some shit like that. He was some kind of administrative lackey or at least that's what she called him after finding him in bed with her best friend.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 10:24:06 AMLMAO -- say what y'all want about Bryan but the dude is gangsta boogie with whales. He makes the bitch drive to him, rent the hotel room AND leaves her alone in the room until the next morning?

So that's where Neil Diamond got the inspiration for his hit song Kentucky Walrus.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 04, 2024, 10:20:49 AMI've never negged anyone. Ever

It's like admitting they've won
Negs are important to hollow blimps like Porkamus Prime. I remember hearing that she went on a 3 day weeping spree and got a poster got banned for nothing more than giving her shit emojis

how many "I'm leaving the internet forever" messages do you think BF got over the span of those 72 hours?
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

All you people laughing at the Weather whales -

well the weather whales have something to say!   Yooooooooo hooooooooo breaky, where are you?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 10:24:06 AMLMAO -- say what y'all want about Bryan but the dude is gangsta boogie with whales. He makes the bitch drive to him, rent the hotel room AND leaves her alone in the room until the next morning?

He had to recharge himself with a case of Mt. Dew after all that heavy lifting!