Replies: 10311
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:29:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 53 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 04, 2024, 10:30:43 AMHe had to recharge himself with a case of Mt. Dew after all that heavy lifting!
you think he lifted her?

I remember the guy being burly but I never knew he was a world champion strongman powerlifter
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 10:25:36 AMOwensboro or some shit like that. He was some kind of administrative lackey or at least that's what she called him after finding him in bed with her best friend.

Hold up

WHAT??? Her best friend??

And she has the audacity to speak on my marriage?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 10:28:57 AMNegs are important to hollow blimps like Porkamus Prime. I remember hearing that she went on a 3 day weeping spree and got a poster got banned for nothing more than giving her shit emojis

how many "I'm leaving the internet forever" messages do you think BF got over the span of those 72 hours?

The ones at stomping grounds were the best.  Writing the reason for each neg was more fun than poasting.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 04, 2024, 10:34:29 AMHold up

WHAT??? Her best friend??

And she has the audacity to speak on my marriage?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 10:33:24 AMyou think he lifted her?

I remember the guy being burly but I never knew he was a world champion strongman powerlifter

LOL! Its been several years since I read the tale but I believe Moocow mentioned him picking her up by her ass...I mean Bryan does lift concrete all day long!  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 04, 2024, 10:35:14 AMThe ones at stomping grounds were the best.  Writing the reason for each neg was more fun than poasting.

YEP! Pig and Locust used to ramble on hysterically, especially once I learned rape was a jihad trigger word for Locust. Thats where Locusts rape dumpster originated from and I've used it ever since.  :crampe:

Of course I neg spammed the fuck outta them 2 cunts too.

Good times!!!!  :popcorn:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 04, 2024, 11:03:43 AMLOL! Its been several years since I read the tale but I believe Moocow mentioned him picking her up by her ass...I mean Bryan does lift concrete all day long!  :crampe:

Did he use a Come Along Winch ?

I doubt that happened otherwise

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 04, 2024, 11:06:27 AMYEP! Pig and Locust used to ramble on hysterically, especially once I learned rape was a jihad trigger word for Locust. Thats where Locusts rape dumpster originated from and I've used it ever since.  :crampe:

Of course I neg spammed the fuck outta them 2 cunts too.

Good times!!!!  :popcorn:
The best is when they would neg each other! They'd go on for 2 or 3 pages negging each other like a pair of downs afflicted spastics.

LMAO

Sloan

Day 5 after a holiday hate blowout and Fat lily and AIDsmin are telling avatar_Aryan he needs to get a job and Murdy is jumping on her high horse to preach sanctity and chastity to avatar_Dove and avatar_Erica Mena
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: Sloan on September 04, 2024, 11:15:05 AMDay 5 after a holiday hate blowout and Fat lily and AIDsmin are telling avatar_Aryan he needs to get a job and Murdy is jumping on her high horse to preach sanctity and chastity to avatar_Dove and avatar_Erica Mena

I missed all that lol. Murd is preaching?  :crampe:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 11:38:08 AMI missed all that lol. Murd is preaching?  :crampe:

On top her fat bulbous vagina wound...

I guess it's a Pulp-it...  :dontknow:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 04, 2024, 11:15:05 AMDay 5 after a holiday hate blowout and Fat lily and AIDsmin are telling avatar_Aryan he needs to get a job 

Jeesh! Now you have societal leeches like The Last NAMBLA Knight and Porkadocious X Pee Ala Nauseous telling Aryan to get a job?

that's just rich. A bankrupt blimp and a trailer park groomer who sit in front of their computers 23 hours a day demanding someone else get seek gainful employment

Quote from: Sloan on September 04, 2024, 11:15:05 AMMurdy is jumping 

ease up with the SCI-FI day after disaster scenarios bud. Girthy Mirthy doesn't jump, and the fact that the entire state of California is not currently pressed down unto itself on the sea floor is a testament to the truthfulness of my assertion.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 11:10:06 AMDid he use a Come Along Winch ?

I doubt that happened otherwise

In all fairness, this was not verified by Bryan. Oddly enough, it was Moocow who air claimed everything about their encounter while Bryan was a gentlemen and didnt share anything graphic or possibly insulting.

Shows what a dirty skank whore moocow is, doesnt it?
Agree Agree x 1 View List