Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=460916 time=1655943630 user_id=3226
Only those who don't know how to use the ignore function, or can't use a scroll wheel, or can't just pass on it altogether.  Surprise!  There are assholes on the internet.  ; )

Sure you can put spamming idiots on ignore. But, their shit posting shows up in quotes. You can't ignore someone who posts shit in every section and too many threads.

cw_

I can.

Butt -The multiquote thing is certainly a problem.

Poppy

KM has shattered all our hopes and dreams by promising a "content" podcast at BF but never delivering.

75% of the politics talk is transexual blah blah blah

Meltdown spammed with music video posts by admin

Freud informed BF that the last thing he purchased was some mandarins and apples for lunch

ummmmm, did i miss anything?

a lot of the shitposters that were ignored at TRF and SG are unfortunately at BF now.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=460939 time=1655948804 user_id=3287
KM has shattered all our hopes and dreams by promising a "content" podcast at BF but never delivering.

Freud informed BF that the last thing he purchased was some mandarins and apples for lunch

a lot of the shitposters that were ignored at TRF and SG are unfortunately at BF now.

All of this explains why the owner of BF doesn't want guests reading posts.

cw_

If it happens, you'll know.  Pig will fly.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=460993 time=1655999268 user_id=3352

If KM does produce this podcast,let me know.  I will sign on to listen to it :)

That clown lives in the past.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=460993 time=1655999268 user_id=3352

If KM does produce this podcast,let me know.  I will sign on to listen to it :)

He aint taking care of his kids, but he has time for goofy podcasts. What a frickin wanker.

Biggie Smiles

lol -- I made Benzo go full metal jackass creeper tard now

He's over there saying my son hates me because he's dark skin and there's no way a dark skinned young man could love a conservative father

there you have it folks, the deplorable mental state of the modern left ROTFLMAO

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461027 time=1656034120 user_id=3214

He's over there saying my son hates me because he's dark skin and there's no way a dark skinned young man could love a conservative father

there you have it folks, the deplorable mental state of the modern left ROTFLMAO

ac_wot

Anonymous

:2r4ml1j_th: Does he have any idea how racist that is or does he not give a shit?

Anonymous

Benzo's comments were extremely ignorant, deeply offensive, and blatantly racist.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461034 time=1656035001 user_id=3254
Benzo's comments were extremely ignorant, deeply offensive, and blatantly racist.

I don't know that Benzo fella, but that is a really fucked up thing to say.

Anonymous

I have been saying for years that white libtards are the most odious racists I've ever encountered.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=461031 time=1656034732 user_id=1689

:2r4ml1j_th: Does he have any idea how racist that is or does he not give a shit?

Do any of the self proclaimed anti racist scumbags have any awareness whatsoever as to how racist they are?

let it never be said that progtards have knowledge of self

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461044 time=1656036606 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=461031 time=1656034732 user_id=1689

Do any of the self proclaimed anti racist scumbags have any awareness whatsoever as to how racist they are?

let it never be said that progtards have knowledge of self

Stubby's dark skinned kids look like the US Postal carrier. ac_toofunny