Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I really don't know anything about BEnzo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461027 time=1656034120 user_id=3214
lol -- I made Benzo go full metal jackass creeper tard now

He's over there saying my son hates me because he's dark skin and there's no way a dark skinned young man could love a conservative father

there you have it folks, the deplorable mental state of the modern left ROTFLMAO

Using race to troll someone is exceptionally low brow. That is all I am going to say about that.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=461101 time=1656071807 user_id=114

He's over there saying my son hates me because he's dark skin and there's no way a dark skinned young man could love a conservative father

there you have it folks, the deplorable mental state of the modern left ROTFLMAO

Using race to troll someone is exceptionally low brow. That is all I am going to say about that.

So, is using their children......and I don't mean Herman calling a poster a deadbeat dad..

What BEnzo said to Biggie is like saying since my son looks more Caucasian than East Asian, he doesn't love me because I am fairly liberal on some issues.

:crazy:

It is one of the lowest forms of flaming or trolling.

:negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461104 time=1656073151 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=461101 time=1656071807 user_id=114

So, is using their children......and I don't mean Herman calling a poster a deadbeat dad..

What BEnzo said to Biggie is like saying since my son looks more Caucasian than East Asian, he doesn't love me because I am fairly liberal on some issues.

Giving Biggie Smiles the benefit of the doubt that he is giving us the full context, yes, what was posted about the relationship between him and his son was a prime example of social retardation.

Breakfall

What are those back-stabbing cunts at BF doing now? Christ....the place is like Satan's rectum. Probably the worst encapsulated social losers to date!

Poppy

https://i.ibb.co/grRrxL5/ben2.jpg">
I\'m Poppy!

Breakfall

Forums are a thing of the past. And if you're not Canadian or American, well you might as well give up the ghost. This seems to be the lamest waste of time.

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!

Biggie Smiles

All they can do when I train wreck them is try the PI route

Poppy

the libtards at BF all resort to PI and are filled with hate, they spam music vids and memes, they make BF unreadable.

Benzo is an old drag queen from CT who is a failure in life, in trolling, in everything.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

He sounds like a retarded asshole.

Biggie Smiles

Now apegirl is asking me if I gave my dark son a "funny negro name"

But no. They ain't racist at all lol

Poppy

These liberals consumed a bottle of RU486 to protest the Supreme Court's ruling and had their brains aborted.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461148 time=1656090899 user_id=3214

No, not racist at all.

Odinson

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461148 time=1656090899 user_id=3214

Adolf would be a pretty good name for the kid.