Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 10:36:39 PMNow Moby on the otherhand

She had a tramp stamp of angel wings

Sadly her own gluttony and sloth left those angel wings looking more like the Mcdonalds golden arches by the time I met here

maybe fate was trying to tell her something?

She has all kinds of nasty tats. The tramp stamp is gross asf
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 05, 2024, 10:46:58 PMShe has all kinds of nasty tats. The tramp stamp is gross asf

She looked like the Michelin Man with all kinds of 1980s subway car graffiti on her. It was gross to be very honest

Biggie Smiles

It was like watching Beat street

but in her case it was "beat it bitch"

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 05, 2024, 10:46:58 PMShe has all kinds of nasty tats. The tramp stamp is gross asf
I knew that white trash Chris Farley clone would have ink covering every square hectare of her fat pasty white body.

Frood

I couldn't see anything above her fupa.  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 10:54:09 PMI couldn't see anything above her fupa.  :dontknow:
couldn't see anything below it either

that thing was like a garage door
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 05, 2024, 10:53:42 PMI knew that white trash Chris Farley clone would have ink covering every square hectare of her fat pasty white body.
She has a tattoo of Cali on her right like that is the size of Cali

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 10:55:02 PMcouldn't see anything below it either

that thing was like a garage door

It was like an open elevator with water damaged ceiling tiles drooping down in front of it. 

And escalator riding beanie babies plopping out the bottom.:facepalm:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 10:58:49 PMIt was like an open elevator with water damaged ceiling tiles drooping down in front of it. 

And escalator riding beanie babies plopping out the bottom.:facepalm:
Her Fupa looked like Oak's chin
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 10:59:39 PMHer Fupa looked like Oak's chin

I imagine Oak going down on Murdy would sound like the armpit suction trick but done by walruses at Sea World...  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 11:05:32 PMI imagine Oak going down on Murdy would sound like the armpit suction trick but done by walruses at Sea World...  :dontknow:
you imagined that without going into anaphylactic shock?

Fuck you have a strong physiology
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Big El Sexy had worms I guess...

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

I wouldn't go down on Girthy Mirthy if my son were being held captive by HAMAS terrorists and that were the only way to secure his release.

I would just say goodbye to my baby boy and pray God has mercy on his soul
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 11:09:06 PMBig El Sexy had worms I guess...

She's blaming the smell of rotting cheeses flourishing under her fat rolls on the poor dog again?

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 11:12:07 PMShe's blaming the smell of rotting cheeses flourishing under her fat rolls on the poor dog again?

She might have confused it for a stuffed toy...
Blahhhhhh...