Replies: 8237
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Captain Obvious" post_id=468003 time=1659400853
Martini thinks trolling forums with his stupid Flynn handle is more important than trying to lift himself out of poverty.

Have you seen Martini?  He is like a pear shaped marshmallow with tooth picks sticking out.

He couldnt lift a bottle of bleach.

I'm just saying.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468004 time=1659401476 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Captain Obvious" post_id=468003 time=1659400853
Martini thinks trolling forums with his stupid Flynn handle is more important than trying to lift himself out of poverty.

Have you seen Martini?  He is like a pear shaped marshmallow with tooth picks sticking out.

I'm just saying.

So he is physically weak and unattractive as well as broke. I don't understand why you would even agree to have coffee with him.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=468005 time=1659401731 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=468004 time=1659401476 user_id=3266

I'm just saying.

So he is physically weak and unattractive as well as broke. I don't understand why you would even agree to have coffee with him.

He was pretty charming, interesting and funny when we started talking.....as people like him usually are.

And I had taken a friend up on a visit invite for gay pride in Chicago. I have a couple friends there. So I went to see them and took the opportunity to tell Poofer that we either meet for coffee OR we have to end our private communication.

I gave him this choice because I didnt want to developed actual feelings for a person who doesnt even exist. And if he didnt want to meet up with me.....that was totally fine. It just would have been the end of all that personal talking.

He really presented himself well for a few weeks. His mask started slipping early on though thankfully.  As soon as the lies started rearing their heads and the drama and the negging (something insecure people do to people they are dating to lower that person's self esteem because they know they are dating out of their league) I knew to slam the breaks.

I really wish I didnt waste any of my time talking to anyone but i did, and it's done. I'm just glad I stopped it when I did and started going back to my Celebrate Recovery meetings because that helped a lot.

Lokmar

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=467866 time=1659339583 user_id=3379
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=467842 time=1659323708 user_id=3351
Well brother, we need a civil war because far too many believe in that type of bullshit.

Hey, good to see that your are still alive.  I was wondering when you just stopped posting at BasTARD Factory.

Thanks, buddy! Yea, I got tired of that clown and his e-farmer type bullshit.

Dove

That was another thing. This guy was shitty about the fact that I attend recovery meetings a few times a month. He would grill me about my addiction battle and recovery but couldnt understand if I'm recovered why i would need to do that and spend time with "people like that".

And he also told me he was an alcoholic for years. And that he just stopped and that was that.

I cant have any people in my life on any level with that sort of toxic attitude towards addiction recovery or any mental illness. It's just bad for me and I'm not dealing with it. I've cut people out of my life so I could live.  Incurable closed minded willful ignorance is not a positive quality.

Anonymous

Were you using drugs or drinking at the time?

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=468007 time=1659402455 user_id=3351
Quote from: TheProwler post_id=467866 time=1659339583 user_id=3379

Hey, good to see that your are still alive.  I was wondering when you just stopped posting at BasTARD Factory.

I'm so glad you are here. BF sucks without you. Admin takes ALL the n*kk* jizz.

ALL of it.

Lokmar

Quote from: BF post_id=467882 time=1659364038
You guys need to pick it up over here... more hate and outrage.

No passwords were changed.. log in or don't.

Biggie you wait here.

Thanks for showing you still care. LOL!

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=468009 time=1659402519 user_id=2015
Were you using drugs or drinking at the time?

No, not recreationally. I had just gone through 3 kidney stone procedures in one month so I had been in the hospital a lot on pain killers.  Because I have addiction problems with opiates, and I was going to need on going pain relief, my doctor suggested a medication called suboxone.

They give this to addicts as a maintenance drug....that's its primary use. Another form of it is used to detox people from opiates.

You cant really abuse it because it has a ceiling....and it's pretty effective pain relief.

Where I messed up is I was eager to be off of it, so I cold turkeyed myself from it and it was just awful and rough. I wasnt myself for a few months. I'll never take that crap ever again. I feel like I would have been better off with regular pain killers and taking to my recovery counselor.

I dont blame that.....but it definately didnt help and I was under a lot of stress. It was just a really bad time for me.

I dont know if you've ever had kidney stones but they are overwhelmingly painful. Especailly when they construct and you have to have a stent and all that mess. It's truly terrible. I've tried to go it with nothing and just ended up in the hospital vommiting from how bad it is. It's not always that painful but when it is, it's bad.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=468010 time=1659402548 user_id=3266

ALL of it.

Thanks Dove! It got so damned tiresome, reading all the spam and such. BF acting like a lunatic was the final straw for me. The rest of you should bail and hang out here. BF is on its way to becoming Sidney Bildo 2.

Biggie Smiles

Martini is afraid to post wherever I'm at

Fact

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=468013 time=1659403167 user_id=3351

ALL of it.

Thanks Dove! It got so damned tiresome, reading all the spam and such. BF acting like a lunatic was the final straw for me. The rest of you should bail and hang out here. BF is on its way to becoming Sidney Bildo 2.

I would welcome the CBT posters if they decided to post here, but I doubt they will.

Biggie Smiles

ALL of it.

Careful now. Bitchboy Fuckhole might read this, start to leak in his thong and ban you from spamtard repository

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468016 time=1659403807 user_id=3214

Fact

Good. In my opinion, what killed SG was the the thread after thread between Dove and Martini and his Flynn sock account. Pure garbage, all of it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=468026 time=1659405191 user_id=56
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468016 time=1659403807 user_id=3214

Fact

Good. In my opinion, what killed SG was the the thread after thread between Dove and Martini and his Flynn sock account. Pure garbage, all of it.

bitchass fuckup factory can have that shit

along with the libtard spam