Replies: 8352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove (+ 1 Hidden) and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467913 time=1659372433 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467911 time=1659371727 user_id=114

At least the US will kick out the Dems in November and put Biden's radical agenda on ice. With his unofficial coalition with the NDP, JT is essentially a dictator.

A lot of Americans do not even trust our elections.

I don't blame them.

Biggie Smiles

how could anyone trust an election that put a geriatric meatball who doesn't even know what solar system he's in into office?

81 million people didn't vote for that fucking turnip. No way

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467924 time=1659374221 user_id=3214
how could anyone trust an election that put a geriatric meatball who doesn't even know what solar system he's in into office?

Democrats always seem to find boxes of ballots in trunks of cars after GOP scrutineers are sent home.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467925 time=1659374743 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467924 time=1659374221 user_id=3214

Democrats always seem to find boxes of ballots in trunks of cars after GOP scrutineers are sent home.

Here in Detroit they flat out booted the GOP people out. Then they covered the windows because people outside were trying to watch.

It was ridiculous and secretive and many people complained and wanted something done. But it seriously was just dropped like it didnt happen or didnt matter.

Then we found issues in Antrium county where the machines flat out changed Republican votes to democrat ones. The only reason it raised eyebrows is because Antrium is very conservative and it didnt look right.  So they investigated and found votes had been changed.

Welp that was explained away and moved on from swiftly and NONE of the other districts in Michigan were checked. You would think they would check every district just to be sure this didnt happen anywhere else. But nope.

And John James had a huge base and people were so pumped for him and he lost against Whitmer and then lost as senator. No one thinks this makes sense. Not even democrats.  

When a group was started ...."Michiganders against excessive quarentine"..  it attracted over a million Michiganders in a short time and got shut down by FB. Before it was shut down....people asked who even voted for Whitmer. No one in that group said they voted for her or supported her at all.

No one trusts our state elections here. We even have a group "Democrats dumping Whitmer" here.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

TheProwler

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467881 time=1659359697 user_id=3214
Did you get banned again too for making the owner cry?

Not yet.  I was away on vacation for a little over a week so I missed the fireworks of your banning too.

TheProwler

Quote from: Dove post_id=467906 time=1659371237 user_id=3266
 Isnt it wild how all the western countries are infected with the same cancer?

It is not a coincidence.

Dove

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=467930 time=1659377375 user_id=3379
Quote from: Dove post_id=467906 time=1659371237 user_id=3266
 Isnt it wild how all the western countries are infected with the same cancer?

It is not a coincidence.

Nope it isnt.

Anonymous

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=467929 time=1659377229 user_id=3379
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467881 time=1659359697 user_id=3214
Did you get banned again too for making the owner cry?

Not yet.  I was away on vacation for a little over a week so I missed the fireworks of your banning too.

Hello TheProwler, welcome back..

I keep wanting to call you Poppy.

:laugh:

deport_liberals

I was on vacation too but I try to check in every day.  Otherwise shit gets moved and or deleted and we have only the lies 9f the authorities.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=467936 time=1659380966 user_id=3305
I was on vacation too but I try to check in every day.  Otherwise shit gets moved and or deleted and we have only the lies 9f the authorities.

:confused1:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467926 time=1659375462 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467925 time=1659374743 user_id=114

Here in Detroit they flat out booted the GOP people out. Then they covered the windows because people outside were trying to watch.

It was ridiculous and secretive and many people complained and wanted something done. But it seriously was just dropped like it didnt happen or didnt matter.

Then we found issues in Antrium county where the machines flat out changed Republican votes to democrat ones. The only reason it raised eyebrows is because Antrium is very conservative and it didnt look right.  So they investigated and found votes had been changed.

Welp that was explained away and moved on from swiftly and NONE of the other districts in Michigan were checked. You would think they would check every district just to be sure this didnt happen anywhere else. But nope.

And John James had a huge base and people were so pumped for him and he lost against Whitmer and then lost as senator. No one thinks this makes sense. Not even democrats.  

When a group was started ...."Michiganders against excessive quarentine"..  it attracted over a million Michiganders in a short time and got shut down by FB. Before it was shut down....people asked who even voted for Whitmer. No one in that group said they voted for her or supported her at all.

No one trusts our state elections here. We even have a group "Democrats dumping Whitmer" here.

Elections in the States are about as transparent as those held in Ukraine and Belarus.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=467952 time=1659383127 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=467926 time=1659375462 user_id=3266

Elections in the States are about as transparent as those held in Ukraine and Belrus.

Its embarrassing. Seriously.

Anonymous

I see Flynn aka Martini is camped at this place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Watcher" post_id=467967 time=1659389132

Because Dove is here.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=467969 time=1659389554 user_id=2015
Quote from: "The Watcher" post_id=467967 time=1659389132

Because Dove is here.

Eeeewwwww

Its icky cuz it's true.

He is on BF posting repetitively that I'm obsessed with him.  ac_dunno