Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

TheProwler

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=467842 time=1659323708 user_id=3351
Well brother, we need a civil war because far too many believe in that type of bullshit.

Hey, good to see that your are still alive.  I was wondering when you just stopped posting at BasTARD Factory.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467863 time=1659336106 user_id=3254
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=467861 time=1659335483 user_id=3381
Sorry but I'm drawing a blank... who's IHJ?

iron horse jockey

Doh!

I should have been able to work that one out, eh?

Me sometime no brain work good.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=467866 time=1659339583 user_id=3379
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=467842 time=1659323708 user_id=3351
Well brother, we need a civil war because far too many believe in that type of bullshit.

Hey, good to see that your are still alive.  I was wondering when you just stopped posting at BasTARD Factory.

Did you get banned again too for making the owner cry?

Anonymous

You guys need to pick it up over here... more hate and outrage.

No passwords were changed.. log in or don't.

Biggie you wait here.

Biggie Smiles

Safe space factory. Lol

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=467860 time=1659335098
Bernie Sanders was a large part of the shitshow that turned me away from the left in 2016. The minute he endorsed Clinton was the moment I knew the guy lacked a spine or any description and the Blue No Matter Who's antics did not advance their cause any.

Neocons can suck hind tit too as far as I am concerned. I'd happily shoulder some Trumpian bombast if it was part and parcel of watching establishment politicians being hounded out of the decision making process, perhaps to have their genitals nailed to the furthest flat surface to prevent their return.

Sanders kissed the ring and really took a big shit on his own base.  I cannot believe how many Sanders people turned around and supported Biden.

And yes the Trump administration was hilarious if only for how the establishment completely melted down lol.  It's very sad and frustrating though how easily the media can influence people to hate or accept people in office.  I never knew how bad it was until Trump.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467887 time=1659367459 user_id=3266
Quote from: UoT post_id=467860 time=1659335098
Bernie Sanders was a large part of the shitshow that turned me away from the left in 2016. The minute he endorsed Clinton was the moment I knew the guy lacked a spine or any description and the Blue No Matter Who's antics did not advance their cause any.

Neocons can suck hind tit too as far as I am concerned. I'd happily shoulder some Trumpian bombast if it was part and parcel of watching establishment politicians being hounded out of the decision making process, perhaps to have their genitals nailed to the furthest flat surface to prevent their return.

Sanders kissed the ring and really took a big shit on his own base.  I cannot believe how many Sanders people turned around and supported Biden.

And yes the Trump administration was hilarious if only for how the establishment completely melted down lol.  It's very sad and frustrating though how easily the media can influence people to hate or accept people in office.  I never knew how bad it was until Trump.

It's the opposite in Canada....the media isn't holding Justin Trudeau's feet to the fire..

He's the only prime minister convicted of ethics violations and he did it twice..

Stephen Harper could never get away with one tenth of what Justin Trudeau has gotten away with.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467892 time=1659368277 user_id=3254

It's the opposite in Canada....the media isn't holding Justin Trudeau's feet to the fire..

He's the only prime minister convicted of ethics violations and he did it twice..

Stephen Harper could never get away with one tenth of what Justin Trudeau has gotten away with.

Stephen Harper didn't spend $600 million dollars of our money bribing the media.

Dove

That's a good thing that the people are seeing through it. I was floored by the PM in Canada and the contempt in which he treated workers. Total garbage.

We need to purge our media. Bring back objective journalism and have commentary for the various politcal sides.

Fueling viscious hate and fear for the purpose of benefiting one party is just unforgivable.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467897 time=1659369994 user_id=3266

Bring back objective journalism and have commentary for the various politcal sides.

That $600 million dollar fund to help struggling news outlets pretty much guarantees that never happens in Canada.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467899 time=1659370327 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=467897 time=1659369994 user_id=3266

Bring back objective journalism and have commentary for the various politcal sides.

That $600 million dollar fund to help struggling news outlets pretty much guarantees that never happens in Canada.

Its truly sad and disgusting and shouldnt be legal. That's the citizens money too, isnt it?

Tar and feather. Just sayin. Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467901 time=1659370559 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467899 time=1659370327 user_id=114

Its truly sad and disgusting and shouldnt be legal. That's the citizens money too, isnt it?

Now for some good news. JT's approval ratings are 34 percent. In a head to head match, likely Conservative party leader Pierre the pitbull Pollivere would beat him. If the Tories get a majority, PP has promised to scrap this unethical slush fund.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467905 time=1659370832 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=467901 time=1659370559 user_id=3266

Now for some good news. JT's approval ratings are 34 percent. In a head to head match, likely Conservative party leader Pierre the pitbull Pollivere would beat him. If the Tories get a majority, PP has promised to scrap this unethical slush fund.

Very good news  :thumbup:

Isnt it wild how all the western countries are infected with the same cancer?

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467906 time=1659371237 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467905 time=1659370832 user_id=114

At least the US will kick out the Dems in November and put Biden's radical agenda on ice. With his unofficial coalition with the NDP, JT is essentially a dictator.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467911 time=1659371727 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=467906 time=1659371237 user_id=3266

At least the US will kick out the Dems in November and put Biden's radical agenda on ice. With his unofficial coalition with the NDP, JT is essentially a dictator.

So we hope.

A lot of Americans do not even trust our elections.