Replies: 8230
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:06:13 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Lmao. What a bitch made faggot

He's definetly a lib

Oerdin

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476030 time=1664916853 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=476022 time=1664903444 user_id=3214
So how long will it be before Bastard Fucktard bans flea for owning her own forum out of fear that she might poach the 6 idiots that sill post there regularly

is the blue cashew still on the naughty no no word list over there?

It sure is.

That is rather insecure of him.  I don't dislike the guy but he has run off a lot of posters then wonders why he has so few posters.  This isn't rocket science.

Erica Mena

It is what it is. It's ridiculous to get mad about people posting on other forums, when every member there posts elsewhere.

Yet not get mad when Oak is reporting and complaining nonstop? I'm good lol
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Dude does get his girly panties into a twist when he sees people posting elsewhere

Biggie Smiles

I give it a week before fat pig vomit oak is up in Bacteria Factories inbox squealing about Erica poaching members

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=476056 time=1664982048 user_id=3214
I give it a week before fat pig vomit oak is up in Bacteria Factories inbox squealing about Erica poaching members

A week? You know damn well Rollie Pollie Ollie done squealed like a stuffed pig already!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

formosan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476053 time=1664975321 user_id=2845
It is what it is. It's ridiculous to get mad about people posting on other forums, when every member there posts elsewhere.

Yet not get mad when Oak is reporting and complaining nonstop? I'm good lol

I'm sorry about that Erica, but I'm not surprised.
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

I definitely hit a nerve. Now a new alt joined and is attacking my grandkids with pedo lames.

So predictable
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476092 time=1665021425 user_id=2845
I definitely hit a nerve. Now a new alt joined and is attacking my grandkids with pedo lames.

So predictable

I thought the pedo digs were on the naughty naughty list over there

Anonymous

I tried going to BF earlier, but the loading icon just kept spinning.  What a piece of shit.  Why would anyone post on a site you can't get to? /shrug

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=476313 time=1665202997 user_id=3382
I tried going to BF earlier, but the loading icon just kept spinning.  What a piece of shit.  Why would anyone post on a site you can't get to? /shrug

I haven't been there in years. The guy running the joint is practically THE MOR0N v2.0 in terms of how he runs the rulebook; like The Retard Farm and Bawl-Bawl before it, that kind of shit will serve him only so far.

Then it won't. If he's really lucky, someone like Mudcock might offer to amalgamate his site with a rebranded Moshpit, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anonymous

Now BF has resorted to not only reading PM's but also using the PRIVATE info obtained from them to troll with on his open board.  But that's okay with people. Yanno, they don't want to bad mouth BF and his spineless actions, cuz that may upset him.  BF is left with mostly spineless, compliant desperate losers posting on his forum. People that he can control easily (mostly the ones touting how they can't be controlled irl) and he knows it.  ac_toofunny

Biggie Smiles

I heard Erica has him wigging the fuck out

true?

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=476629 time=1665680297 user_id=3214

true?

Said he would make Lily her personal Moderator  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476631 time=1665680467 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=476629 time=1665680297 user_id=3214

true?

Said he would make Lily her personal Moderator  :laugh:

He threatened to put my kid in the hospital, thus outting that he reads PM's. That's a straight doofus right there.
<t></t>