Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

IC BF is still a faggit. Oh well, he's still got the NotSeez on his side!

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=477174 time=1666035465 user_id=3351
IC BF is still a faggit. Oh well, he's still got the NotSeez on his side!

That dork is the second worst forum admin. That freak of nature owner of the white tranny forum is the worst.

Anonymous

wait what? so confused i thought you and BF were more than real life friends, Erica? i could have sworn he started in a couple pm's to me you two were fucking at one point.  he gave some private info on you only someone in your real life would know... so how would he know if you don't know each other? you know his real life daughter from mutual friends. rhats why he considers you a cunt.. yet you are confused by this? why you hiding your relationship with him for...? even if its not a current one?? just confess.. again he told me things only someone in your real life would know

you must have fucked with more than his cock but his heart he is so bitter in pm's. talk to him privately about getting back together or he may snap.

Dove

Quote from: freddy post_id=477187 time=1666038684
wait what? so confused i thought you and BF were more than real life friends, Erica? i could have sworn he started in a couple pm's to me you two were fucking at one point.  he gave some private info on you only someone in your real life would know... so how would he know if you don't know each other? you know his real life daughter from mutual friends. rhats why he considers you a cunt.. yet you are confused by this? why you hiding your relationship with him for...? even if its not a current one?? just confess.. again he told me things only someone in your real life would know

you must have fucked with more than his cock but his heart he is so bitter in pm's. talk to him privately about getting back together or he may snap.

That's not Erica (Flea).  Corsecat(?) Is the woman he apparently was banging in real life

Flea is married and doesnt meet people from the internet.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: freddy post_id=477187 time=1666038684

I think you have me mixed up with Lily.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Word on the street is that corsekat chic cheated on him left right and center

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=477192 time=1666039449 user_id=3214
Word on the street is that corsekat chic cheated on him left right and center

That's what I also heard.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

ok someone give me the entire history of BF and Corset

Erica you are CorsetKat.. right? he said that much to me and a few other personal things i won't share just yet. Whatever you did to him must have been fucked up because he was always cool about talking about his members on BF through pm's but soon as you are brought up he starts raging... usually has the CAPS lock on .. I have never see that/read that regarding any of the other members on there past and present

You must be Kat or you know BF in real life. You should go after him and get this all in the open... you will see a side of him like never before... its shocking and even more so funny to see. You would think you two were married the way he goes on and on about you. Ahaha its ridiculous

Biggie Smiles

I heard corsekat fucked him up so bad he turned to lusting after fat chicks cause he thinks they are safe

hence his infatuation with the Pig on two feet

Erica Mena

I don't know them. Leave me out of all the gross innuendos please
<t></t>

Lokmar

I heard BF's vagina has a terminal yeast infection.

Berry Sweet

Where did everyone go?  Where's fash?

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=477255 time=1666054082 user_id=164

She said she was going to attend a university and get her degree

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?t=14931">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?t=14931
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Aryan

They all seemed to disappear as soon as you arrived, weird huh?

Anonymous

Fash's White husband had to wrangle her in, and tame her yellow ass.  She was getting too uppity, and neglecting her duties as a wife and mother.

Chinks get uppity too once they're removed from the constrains of the Communist Chinese regime.  They need a strong White leader once that happens...