Replies: 8462
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:31:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=488398 time=1671568738 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488383 time=1671567056 user_id=3214

For the life of me I cannot figure why right wingers would contribute positively in the form of good content after a series of actions like that

to each is own I guess

My problem with that wanker that owns the place aint got nothing to do with his prog politics. I saw the screensot of what that little prick wrote about flea's kid.

I saw that, that was pretty despicable.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

For the life of me I cannot figure why right wingers would contribute positively in the form of good content after a series of actions like that

to each is own I guess

My problem with that wanker that owns the place aint got nothing to do with his prog politics. I saw the screensot of what that little prick wrote about flea's kid.

Yeah that was wild. He wanted to rape the kids and her husband while the dog watched

Such sexual fetishes must remind him of some rather delightful times he had growing up on the side of a mountain

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488401 time=1671568955 user_id=2221

I saw that, that was pretty despicable.

It is why I will not join his shit forum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488400 time=1671568929 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488396 time=1671568548 user_id=3214

Well. And this goes for anyone, dove included. You post quality content there and get shit on by the owner and maggot mafia you're getting what's coming to you

I have zero sympathy for any of you

Pretty much. My quality content gets shit on lol.

I feel like my Polly Tics gets buried in the MEGA thread here, but at least here, we can discuss things if we want, and dont shit on each other.

That is the only drawback here. I agree. But perhaps when flea feels she has a handful of quality posters who can actually sustain intelligent debate she ease up on that mandate

Until then. It still beats the hell out of the three amigo asshats spamming everything up with thier incessant drool

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488407 time=1671569173 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488400 time=1671568929 user_id=2221

Pretty much. My quality content gets shit on lol.

I feel like my Polly Tics gets buried in the MEGA thread here, but at least here, we can discuss things if we want, and dont shit on each other.

That is the only drawback here. I agree. But perhaps when flea feels she has a handful of quality posters who can actually sustain intelligent debate she ease up on that mandate

Until then. It still beats the hell out of the three amigo asshats spamming everything up with thier incessant drool

Damn straight lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488387 time=1671567731 user_id=2221

to each is own I guess

Even in Polly Tics, it has become an echo chamber of spastic fucktards. Not worth my time to even try and communicate with brainless savages.

They are so "open minded", that they brains fell out  :laugh:

Lol...my nigger!  :laugh3:

Aylana

Admin appears to be kept around for inflated post count and nothing else, as he adds zero to a forum other than emoticon spam and forum shit posts. You could replace admin with a news bot that would post breaking news updates, top stories of the day, and trending political topics...that would be a huge improvement.

Biggie Smiles

that tard is kept around because the sissy owner is a fag just like him and he agrees with everything that drooling spastic posts.

Biggie Smiles

Any of you who think you're going to debate any of those retards in a civil fashion and come to some kind of understanding no matter how obvious it is they are wrong - well, you're a fucking idiot yourself and you should probably slap yourself and then throw your computer out the window for your own good.

What those animals want is an echo chamber with people who will suck up and provide validation emojis to all of their inane ramblings.

Yes, they are that fucking petty.

At best they are willing to contemptuously tolerate a conservative provided that conservative has been properly neutered of all highly opinionated thought to their liking and is willing to allow themselves to be paraded in public  like some kind of mascot.

you don't believe me? Take a trip over to Colostomy Bags Tripping and see for yourself. Look up a poster by the name of Broomdildo something or other or whatever the fuck that jellyfish who allows himself to be an embarrassingly obvious footstool in exchange for a continued presence within their circle jerk calls himself.

it's cringe-worthy to watch.

Aylana

Today, Lily fell off the shitter, causing an earthquake in California...it was on CNN.

Erica Mena

Keep them quakes up north. Thank you
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: Aylana post_id=488427 time=1671577152 user_id=3385
Today, Lily fell off the shitter, causing an earthquake in California...it was on CNN.

Fat Oak actually busted through the water table in her fall and it made capped fracking wells on the East Coast lose their lids.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

That misreable pig is so fat, stupid, nasty and racist.  

She claims to have a partner but what man with even the slightest going for him would pair up with that walrus?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488425 time=1671575239 user_id=3214
Any of you who think you're going to debate any of those retards in a civil fashion and come to some kind of understanding no matter how obvious it is they are wrong - well, you're a fucking idiot yourself and you should probably slap yourself and then throw your computer out the window for your own good.

What those animals want is an echo chamber with people who will suck up and provide validation emojis to all of their inane ramblings.

At best they are willing to contemptuously tolerate a conservative provided that conservative has been properly neutered of all highly opinionated thought to their liking and is willing to allow themselves to be paraded in public  like some kind of mascot.

you don't believe me? Take a trip over to Colostomy Bags Tripping and see for yourself. Look up a poster by the name of Broomdildo something or other or whatever the fuck that jellyfish who allows himself to be an embarrassingly obvious footstool in exchange for a continued presence within their circle jerk calls himself.

Is that that one poor libertarian they slap back into place everytime he tries to give his actual thoughts?

And that's exactly what it is. They are opinionated and hateful as fuck. The very minute they get a stronger and opinionated opponent they go right into shit post mode and cry.

I HATE when Oak talks about how much she likes Moonie because Moonie is a "nice" conservative.  Moon has all the same stances as I do.  Oak doesnt really mean that though. She views Moonie as weaker and easier opposition to control because Moon is more of a gentle peacemaker type.  Oak views that as weakness.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=488627 time=1671673818 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488425 time=1671575239 user_id=3214

Is that that one poor libertarian they slap back into place everytime he tries to give his actual thoughts?

And that's exactly what it is. They are opinionated and hateful as fuck. The very minute they get a stronger and opinionated opponent they go right into shit post mode and cry.

I HATE when Oak talks about how much she likes Moonie because Moonie is a "nice" conservative.  Moon has all the same stances as I do.  Oak doesnt really mean that though. She views Moonie as weaker and easier opposition to control because Moon is more of a gentle peacemaker type.  Oak views that as weakness.

Yeah, I forget his name