Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489296 time=1672283400 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489278 time=1672280727 user_id=1676
I remember getting set upon by a pack of vax rabid dogs here and told to STFU cuz I wasn't a medical expert and government institutions and talking heads were trustworthy.

Lulz

Oh I remember how we were treated. No matter how much we preached, we were shunned. And now all that we preached is coming to light.

Our treatment here, is nothing, compared to how you are being treated in your own country my friend. It aint right.

I think a lot of us Purebloods have been treated with extreme prejudice over the past couple years.

Still can't find a job in my home state.... all the big companies have refused to rescind their mandates despite the government doing theirs.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489307 time=1672283956 user_id=1676

Oh I remember how we were treated. No matter how much we preached, we were shunned. And now all that we preached is coming to light.

Our treatment here, is nothing, compared to how you are being treated in your own country my friend. It aint right.

I think a lot of us Purebloods have been treated with extreme prejudice over the past couple years.

Still can't find a job in my home state.... all the big companies have refused to rescind their mandates despite the government doing theirs.

I swear dude, its so fucked up. Of all the forum members I know, I know that you have gone through the most this past year. Few others have had their share, but not like what you've gone through. Big hug and a big toast to you my brother  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489317 time=1672284326 user_id=1676
ac_drinks

Bro -- get a fake COVID card.

Are American COVID card's valid in Australia?

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489319 time=1672284460 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489317 time=1672284326 user_id=1676
ac_drinks

Bro -- get a fake COVID card.

Are American COVID card's valid in Australia?

They have to be transferred over through an authority but I'm not bothering.

I'm on strike against the State of Victoria and I will emerge victorious.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

i think all of us have been mistreated and abused.... theres no reason to apply a scale to it.... but i just hope that everybody remembers this bullshit and acts better the next pandemic.... because the WEF has a sequel ready to go....  :sad:

jeannie

u and blazor r cool, but... the earth is round, billions of yrs old, we landed on the moon, evolution is reality and yes, im a chrisitian

deadskinmask

Quote from: jeannie post_id=489366 time=1672319062 user_id=3367u and blazor r cool

thanks.... we are indeed 'cool'....

Quotebut...

no 'buts'.... just 'full stop'.... :laugh:

Quotethe earth is round

really? do you have firsthand knowledge of this? or is this based on the information handed out by a peer-reviewed, gatekeeping council of sun-worshipping luciferians? because i think that matters....

Quotebillions of yrs old

really? because even the oldest fossils that were 'allegedly' millions of years old, have been recently discovered to contain soft tissue, trace amounts of carbon and even viable dna....

Quotewe landed on the moon

https://wiki.tfes.org/images/8/85/AS11-40-5922HR.jpg">

in this??? LMMFAO.... you believe that travelled 239,000 miles through the worlds most powerful vacuum-sealed microwave and landed on the moon? and MORE importantly - you believe we somehow lost the recipe for that 'miracle of modern science'??? LMMFAO.... give your head a shake.... :laugh:

Quoteevolution is reality

the law of entropy disproves evolution in any way, shape or form.... dna can not and will not EVER make itself MORE complicated.... it can only stay intact or degrade.... never improve.... no, ma'am.... :sad:

Quoteand yes, im a chrisitian

thats between you and whoever you pray to.... not my call.... congratz though and good luck.... i hope i'm withen earshot when you tell your "fish/monkey hybrid on a big spinning ball" story.... i bet thats gonna be fuckin hilarious.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489362 time=1672316622 user_id=1582

i think all of us have been mistreated and abused.... theres no reason to apply a scale to it.... but i just hope that everybody remembers this bullshit and acts better the next pandemic.... because the WEF has a sequel ready to go....  :sad:

Oh I know man. I know I aint puttin' up with no bullshit! Sheep gonna sheep though  :laugh:

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/123/756/334/original/d0f34eb6d32028c9.jpeg">

Blazor

Quote from: jeannie post_id=489366 time=1672319062 user_id=3367
u and blazor r cool, but... the earth is round, billions of yrs old, we landed on the moon, evolution is reality and yes, im a chrisitian

You poor poor child  :empathy:

Garraty_47

According to their table-top exercise it'll be called SEERS or something like it and emerge in Brazil?

Not that those exercises have ever turned out to be eerily prophetic or anything... lulz

deadskinmask

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489390 time=1672329876 user_id=3381

According to their table-top exercise it'll be called SEERS or something like it and emerge in Brazil?

Not that those exercises have ever turned out to be eerily prophetic or anything... lulz

yeah.... i read about that somewhere.... i wonder if anybody is gonna remember what covid taught em....  :laugh:

Garraty_47

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489412 time=1672351990 user_id=1582
yeah.... i read about that somewhere.... i wonder if anybody is gonna remember what covid taught em....  :laugh:

I'm the wrong person to ask for an evaluation of peoples' capabilities...

I'm amazed anew every day when I confirm half the population didn't forget how to breathe and die in their sleep.

Breakfall

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489369 time=1672321386 user_id=1582
Quote from: jeannie post_id=489366 time=1672319062 user_id=3367u and blazor r cool

thanks.... we are indeed 'cool'....

Quotebut...

no 'buts'.... just 'full stop'.... :laugh:

Quotethe earth is round

really? do you have firsthand knowledge of this? or is this based on the information handed out by a peer-reviewed, gatekeeping council of sun-worshipping luciferians? because i think that matters....

Quotebillions of yrs old

really? because even the oldest fossils that were 'allegedly' millions of years old, have been recently discovered to contain soft tissue, trace amounts of carbon and even viable dna....

Quotewe landed on the moon

https://wiki.tfes.org/images/8/85/AS11-40-5922HR.jpg">

in this??? LMMFAO.... you believe that travelled 239,000 miles through the worlds most powerful vacuum-sealed microwave and landed on the moon? and MORE importantly - you believe we somehow lost the recipe for that 'miracle of modern science'??? LMMFAO.... give your head a shake.... :laugh:

Quoteevolution is reality

the law of entropy disproves evolution in any way, shape or form.... dna can not and will not EVER make itself MORE complicated.... it can only stay intact or degrade.... never improve.... no, ma'am.... :sad:

Quoteand yes, im a chrisitian

thats between you and whoever you pray to.... not my call.... congratz though and good luck.... i hope i'm withen earshot when you tell your "fish/monkey hybrid on a big spinning ball" story.... i bet thats gonna be fuckin hilarious.... :laugh:

So basically that studio setup was done for better photography and clarity. And looking back at Earth, one had to marvel at it's precise roundnessness. Like a big colourful marble silently rotating away blissfully amongst the space trash...

Biggie Smiles

Are we still talking about this flat earth nonsense?

C'mon, this is cute in a I collect comic books and no the backstory on every superhero who ever lived kind of way, but it's time to wake up, put the storm trooper action figures back in the toy chest and accept the fact that this is an absurd notion.

seriously, we're all adults here and this type of tinfoil lunacy is beneath us