Replies: 6951
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Marvin on April 18, 2024, 06:06:25 PMNot so much gossip but gotta say FUCK BF its an ALT city and its annoying as fuck trying to figure out who the fuck I am talking to. Probably BF himself or X behind most of them
You know that guy Admin. over there sucks cock.. right?

Marvin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 18, 2024, 06:13:48 PMYou know that guy Admin. over there sucks cock.. right?
Yep. Sucks more cock than most lifers suck in prison. Heard even likes Oak's strap in the mouth and the ass. Yikes
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 18, 2024, 06:13:48 PMYou know that guy Admin. over there sucks cock.. right?
Apegirl loves sucking cock.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

James Bond

Blandscape returned to BF. Despite being a draw, traffic has not increased.
Seamajor is replying to two year old posts by Biggie Smiles.
Joe can't get anyone besides Prowler to notice him. That is still one more person than Seamajor has noticing him.
Admin has graduated from TDS memes to anti-Christian ones. And he still sucks a lot of cock.

Sad Sad x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

James Bond

The Marvin sock is leaving.
Joe is still cheating on Thiel with Prowler.
Vitty and Dove are trying to resuscitate BF, but with limited success.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: James Bond on April 24, 2024, 01:05:33 PMThe Marvin sock is leaving.

Fuk BF. It needs to die.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on April 24, 2024, 01:05:33 PMThe Marvin sock is leaving.
you mean 30 posts a day about all the ways Trump is evil hasn't piqued any new interest?

odd...

Moonie

Umm what about Moonpie..she's an active contributor  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Moonie on April 24, 2024, 01:37:37 PMUmm what about Moonpie..she's an active contributor  :crampe:

I think Jimmy has a crush on you and the thought of mentioning your nym makes him nervous.

Moonie

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 24, 2024, 01:48:14 PMI think Jimmy has a crush on you and the thought of mentioning your nym makes him nervous.

Hahaha he's scared of my marshmallow center
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Damn what happened over there
<t></t>

reaps the honest

Anyone that still posts on b/f after what that cunt did to biggie and tried to do to me is a cuck soy boy,cock sucking faggot.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 24, 2024, 03:16:23 PMDamn what happened over there

Nada..I bought some Starbucks stock and asked for opinions. That's the latest.  Oh and the Fuck thread.  A lot of frustration being expressed lol.  And that's it.  VERY SLOW. 

Murdy is mia.  :popcorn:

Lokmar

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 24, 2024, 03:36:00 PMAnyone that still posts on b/f after what that cunt did to biggie and tried to do to me is a cuck soy boy,cock sucking faggot.

I gave that faggit assed owner his 1st and ONLY chance to stab me in the back and I left forever. Pronto.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Murdoch was exposed as the pervert Marvin I heard.
Agree Agree x 1 View List