Replies: 8019
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:21:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Herman on June 14, 2024, 08:59:20 PMI have to drink a lot of thimbles of swish to talk like that.
I believe that.

Garraty_47

Prowler must have taken a baseball or hockey puck to the noggin and tried to say in the BF shoutbox that CeeDubya is a dude. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Prowler as he recovers from this serious injury.

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 16, 2024, 04:37:10 AMProwler must have taken a baseball or hockey puck to the noggin and tried to say in the BF shoutbox that CeeDubya is a dude. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Prowler as he recovers from this serious injury.
CDubya is a sickening  old white bag licking twat.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Shen Li on June 16, 2024, 05:14:26 AMCDubya is a sickening  old white bag licking twat.

...still not a dude, though.  /shrug
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Odinson

You dont think "therians" and furries come from the same fucked up identity tree as gender nonbinaries and trannies...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Odinson on June 16, 2024, 06:29:48 AMYou dont think "therians" and furries come from the same fucked up identity tree as gender nonbinaries and trannies...

I don't think about stuff like that at all, actually.
None of my fucking business how other people choose to live their lives. Why would I want to control other people when I'm so resistant to others' control over me? That's Grade A top shelf hypocrisy right there, y'all.

Also: what the fuck is a "therian"?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on June 16, 2024, 05:14:26 AMCDubya is a sickening  old white bag licking twat.
couldn't have said it better myself  :good:

Sloan

All of the sudden The Pig On Two Feet thinks that Memes are boring when Realgrimm is posting them. But they are aye okay when her little mewling purse puppy is the one spamming every thread with them.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on June 16, 2024, 11:31:19 AMAll of the sudden The Pig On Two Feet thinks that Memes are boring when Realgrimm is posting them. But they are aye okay when her little mewling purse puppy is the one spamming every thread with them.

To be fair it does seem like if it wasn't for Instagram R'Grim would have fuckall to post in Meltdown and Politics.

Just sayin'.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 16, 2024, 11:31:19 AMAll of the sudden The Pig On Two Feet thinks that Memes are boring when Realgrimm is posting them. But they are aye okay when her little mewling purse puppy is the one spamming every thread with them.

Are you surprised at the blatant hippocrisy? you shouldn't be. This is the very same low brow cow who, not too long ago, was cheering the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin because they happened to be both from Wisconsin and the same color as another child she felt should spend the remainder of his life in prison. For the crime of being the type of kid willing to help his community and in the process, forced into a position where he was forced to defend himself with deadly force.

but today, this pignormous hippocrite is all of the sudden stoked beyond belief at the idea that children are dying 10,000 miles away in a conflict which has absolutely nothing to do with her and she knows absolutely nothing about.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 16, 2024, 11:45:55 AMTo be fair it does seem like if it wasn't for Instagram R'Grim would have fuckall to post in Meltdown and Politics.

Just sayin'.
I think what the sock was trying to point out is that the drooling fucktard with the IQ of a basketball has been doing the same exact thing for years and it's never been an issue for that Pig.

It's her typical MO to be that much of a two snout pig

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 16, 2024, 12:32:12 PMI think what the sock was trying to point out is that the drooling fucktard with the IQ of a basketball has been doing the same exact thing for years and it's never been an issue for that Pig.

It's her typical MO to be that much of a two snout pig

Oh I got that.
It just hadn't been that long before I posted here that I'd been wading through R'Grim's Instagram flood and I felt like giving him the finger for it.

LoL
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

I have told people here who I occasionally agree with that memes or videos should be used as a visual aid once in a while.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 16, 2024, 12:50:42 PMOh I got that.
It just hadn't been that long before I posted here that I'd been wading through R'Grim's Instagram flood and I felt like giving him the finger for it.

LoL
I remember realgrimm being a conspiracy theorist when he was here. I don't recall instagram flooding, but you might be correct.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 16, 2024, 12:50:42 PMOh I got that.

LoL
I remember back at SG you could be having a conversation about a brutal homicide which occurred in the bronx, And because the bronx happens to be a democrat stronghold it's like a siren went off in Admong's house compelling him to flood the thread with as much irrelevant TDS spam has he could get his dick touchers on.

It got so bad I had to ban the dumb fucker because literally every thread became littered with his stupid obsession. Pig had quite a massive hysterical fit over that. lolz   
Funny Funny x 1 View List