Replies: 8233
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:36:54 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 16, 2024, 01:16:59 PMI remember back at SG you could be having a conversation about a brutal homicide which occurred in the bronx, And because the bronx happens to be a democrat stronghold it's like a siren went off in Admong's house compelling him to flood the thread with as much irrelevant TDS spam has he could get his dick touchers on.

It got so bad I had to ban the dumb fucker because literally every thread became littered with his stupid obsession. Pig had quite a massive hysterical fit over that. lolz   
Would Oak object if a poster derailed discussions with anti Biden memes and videos. I think she would and she would be correct in her objections.

It is the same with Admin.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 16, 2024, 01:21:40 PMWould Oak object if a poster derailed discussions with anti Biden memes and videos. I think she would and she would be correct in her objections.

She most certainly would. and did.

You see, they can do this shit to you but you cannot do it back. Typical libtard behavior.

that's how the whole "admin sucks cock" repetitious flooding was born. And boy did those retards fall for it hook line and sinker. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: DKG on June 16, 2024, 01:21:40 PMWould Oak object if a poster derailed discussions with anti Biden memes and videos. I think she would and she would be correct in her objections.

Oak is the biggest crybaby, both literally and figuratively, we have ever had post on this board.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 16, 2024, 01:16:59 PMI remember back at SG you could be having a conversation about a brutal homicide which occurred in the bronx, And because the bronx happens to be a democrat stronghold it's like a siren went off in Admong's house compelling him to flood the thread with as much irrelevant TDS spam has he could get his dick touchers on.

It got so bad I had to ban the dumb fucker because literally every thread became littered with his stupid obsession. Pig had quite a massive hysterical fit over that. lolz

If I thought he had changed he and his twin wouldn't have permanent residence on my Ignore list at BF.

Points for consistency, I suppose?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 16, 2024, 02:52:29 PMIf I thought he had changed he and his twin wouldn't have permanent residence on my Ignore list at BF.

that little princess used to throw the most entertaining hissy fits when I'd ignore him. 

Every so often I'd taken him off just to survey the damage I had done to that poor little dicksplash

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 16, 2024, 03:20:48 PMthat little princess used to throw the most entertaining hissy fits when I'd ignore him. 

Every so often I'd taken him off just to survey the damage I had done to that poor little dicksplash

I used to Unignore them sometimes just to see if they'd improved or out of simple curiosity about how they were responding to me but it was always the same ol' same ol' and eventually I just stopped bothering.

Even their meltdowns are boring for fuck's sake.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 16, 2024, 04:30:12 PMI used to Unignore them sometimes just to see if they'd improved or out of simple curiosity about how they were responding to me but it was always the same ol' same ol' and eventually I just stopped bothering.

Even their meltdowns are boring for fuck's sake.
yeah. It's like watching two frantic monkies tire themselves out flinging shit all over the place in their cages
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 16, 2024, 02:52:29 PMIf I thought he had changed he and his twin wouldn't have permanent residence on my Ignore list at BF.

Apegirl has a twin? Who the hell is the other kiddie groomer?

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on June 16, 2024, 06:57:02 PMApegirl has a twin? Who the hell is the other kiddie groomer?

Since admin and seamajor are interchangeable I just call them "admajor" and treat them as a single unit.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 16, 2024, 07:53:50 PMSince admin and seamajor are interchangeable I just call them "admajor" and treat them as a single unit.
So, Apegirl is Seamajor if Seamajor could spell, and figure out how to login. Got it.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 16, 2024, 07:53:50 PMSince admin and seamajor are interchangeable I just call them "admajor" and treat them as a single unit.
lol -- careful - you might upset admong and he's a Navy Squeal you know.

He might start saying he's gonna gut you with his humpty dumnpty pocket knife that he normally uses to cut the cloth before he sedates some unsuspecting child.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 16, 2024, 01:31:46 PMShe most certainly would. and did.

You see, they can do this shit to you but you cannot do it back. Typical libtard behavior.

that's how the whole "admin sucks cock" repetitious flooding was born. And boy did those retards fall for it hook line and sinker. 
I uderstand the reasoning behind the Admin sucks cock thing.

DKG

Seamoron is a thin skinned ankle biter. I don't know about Admin. I just know he has an interest in politics, but has little interest in understanding issues.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 17, 2024, 07:53:01 AMSeamoron is a thin skinned ankle biter. I don't know about Admin. I just know he has an interest in politics, but has little interest in understanding issues.
Oh he's an ankle biter too. I used to have quite a bit of fun with that moron by simply ignoring him and watching as he'd jump up and down flailing all over the place like an electric rag-doll humping the emoticon rating system hoping I'd notice him.

So many good times fucking with that thin skinned pussy  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 08:50:54 PMOh he's an ankle biter too. I used to have quite a bit of fun with that moron by simply ignoring him and watching as he'd jump up and down flailing all over the place like an electric rag-doll humping the emoticon rating system hoping I'd notice him.

So many good times fucking with that thin skinned pussy  :crampe:
I did not see Apegirl's ankle biting here. And by the time I joined SG, you already booted him.