Replies: 8250
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:36:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 1 Hidden) and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 17, 2024, 10:48:10 PMTell the medical staff in hospitals it was a farce...

"Health and Care Worker Deaths during COVID-19
20 October 2021 Departmental update Reading time: 1 min (383 words)
Health and care workers are the foundation of health systems and the driving force to achieving universal health coverage and global health security. Their commitment and professionalism throughout the pandemic are evident to all: extraordinary people, performing extraordinary work.

However, too many of them have become infected, ill or died as a result of COVID-19.

WHO estimates that between 80 000 and 180 000 health and care workers could have died from COVID-19 in the period between January 2020 to May 2021, converging to a medium scenario of 115 500 deaths1.

These deaths are a tragic loss. They are also an irreplaceable gap in the world's pandemic response.

Encouragingly, the reported rate of infections and deaths among health and care workers has reduced over time: but the world cannot be complacent. More work is needed to minimize the risk of infection in the workplace.

Available data from 119 countries suggest that by September 2021, 2 in 5 health and care workers were fully vaccinated on average, with considerable difference across regions and economic groupings. Less than 1 in 10 have been fully vaccinated in the African region, while 22 mostly high income countries reported that above 80% of their personnel are fully vaccinated. These rates only account for data reported to WHO through the standard mechanisms.

The Steering Committee of the International Year of Health and Care Workers, in coordination with a press conference with WHO Director General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreysus, issued a joint statement underscoring their deep concern about the probable number of deaths, the overall low rate of vaccinations and the vaccines inequities among health and care workers in low- and middle-income countries.

The Joint Statement calls for immediate and concrete action to protect health and care workers:

Strengthen data collection and reporting on infections, ill-health and deaths among health and care workers due to COVID-19;
Protect health and care workers during and beyond the current global COVID-19 pandemic; and
Accelerate the vaccination of all health and care workers in all countries.
Failure to take action undermines the physical, mental, and social well-being of those individuals we depend upon to manage the pandemic. Recognition and commemoration are not enough. It is our moral obligation to protect and invest in health and care workers. And we must move forward together"
I don't think anyone is making the argument that the virus itself was a farce as that is obviously absurd. People did contract and in some cases die from COVID. As they do with any another illness which does not happen to garner the attention of the world because they happened to have not occurred during an election cycle.

it was the insane response to this virus which was the farce.

For instance and this is just one of many.. do you remember the media telling you that a hospital in NYC was the epi-center of COVID cases and deaths? Elmhurst hospital. they were literally making it seem like a meteor had struck nearby and the hospital was being overrun with both dead bodies and the wounded.

well, at the time I lived a mere 35 minutes from this hospital and knew exactly where it was. I was actually born in that hospital. So I took a trip over there. And do you know what I saw? A fucking ghost town. Empty.

for reference:
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 10:00:52 PMcheck this out

During the Plandemic I used to have loads of fun sending that  wankstain into spastic shock by regularly updating everyone on the Emergency Room wait times at a hospital about 2 miles from my Florida home. Average wait time generally fluctuated between 2 and 4 minutes. At various points in the day too.

I knew it would be pretty standard MO for that drooling imbecile to buy into whatever dog shit stuffed tortilla wrap he was being told to gobble up like a good little stooge and so I waited for him to declare the zombie apocalypse had begun. And he didn't disappoint. As soon as the media blitz began he was right there like a good little parrot reciting the narrative that hospitals across the country were being overrun with dying patients.

Especially in Florida, because Evil Emperor DeStanis knew idiots like him were not worth paying mind to and we completely scoffed at all these silly restrictions.

So of course we were all dying in massive waves for our sins against the infallible Dr Fauci and you could not tell this pearl clutching Karen otherwise even with video and picture evidence which completely undermined his bullshit narrative. I mean, how is a hospital completely overrun and on the brink of collapse when you only have to wait 2 minutes in an Emergency room to be triaged?

But of course, this simple truth didn't stop this brain dead locomotive one bit.

It was fantastic because he could never reconcile this obvious truth against his CNN supplied narrative and didn't quite have enough intellectual fortitude to wrap his oblong head around the most obvious fact that my videos and pictures were completely fatal to his hysterical hyperbole. So every time I posted one, he'd simply short circuit, shit his pants and post a couple of dozen Trump memes in lieu of a cogent response

it was funny as fuck

Those wait time updates were classics!!!  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 17, 2024, 10:52:22 PMHow come only dumbos who post on message boards thinks covid wasn't real?

You guys should just stfu.....

Once you catch it you will know it will be the most painful flu you will ever have and you better pray you survive it.

I've had it many times. The jab doesnt stop it and everyone will get it anyway. The COVID lies will affect us all forever. All I asked for was honesty during the pandemic. I didnt get it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on June 18, 2024, 10:17:10 AMThose wait time updates were classics!!!  :crampe:
Right?

that shit was funny.

I have so many different ones too.

I used to love making that rodent claw the walls everytime I posted about my luxury car. then I moved to luxury house and then luxury cruises and the dipshit just went bonkers each time  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

I was really scared for my man.

His MS medication lowers his immune system.

He still refused the vaccine and I was crying and begging him to get the J&J one.

I even took it first to prove its okay. That's how I knew so much about it back then.

He refused. He gets the flu shot if he feels like it. Uhg. Makes me paranoid every flu season.

He will do it now though just to chill me out.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 18, 2024, 09:34:03 AMI don't think anyone is making the argument that the virus itself was a farce as that is obviously absurd. People did contract and in some cases die from COVID. As they do with any another illness which does not happen to garner the attention of the world because they happened to have not occurred during an election cycle.

it was the insane response to this virus which was the farce.

For instance and this is just one of many.. do you remember the media telling you that a hospital in NYC was the epi-center of COVID cases and deaths? Elmhurst hospital. they were literally making it seem like a meteor had struck nearby and the hospital was being overrun with both dead bodies and the wounded.

well, at the time I lived a mere 35 minutes from this hospital and knew exactly where it was. I was actually born in that hospital. So I took a trip over there. And do you know what I saw? A fucking ghost town. Empty.

for reference:

Like many people my opinions have changed post pandemic..

The virus killed many people just like a bad flu season does, but the response to it was too much..

Isolate vulnerable groups like we do with the seasonal influenza..

History will not judge lockdowns of healthy people favourably in my opinion.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

I get a kick out of watching all the jabbed suddenly's eat dirt.

Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: formosan on June 18, 2024, 11:43:45 AMLike many people my opinions have changed post pandemic..

The virus killed many people just like a bad flu season does, but the response to it was too much..

Isolate vulnerable groups like we do with the seasonal influenza..

History will not judge lockdowns of healthy people favourably in my opinion.
They lead us to believe COVID was apoacalyptic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on June 18, 2024, 11:32:25 AMI was really scared for my man.

His MS medication lowers his immune system.

He still refused the vaccine and I was crying and begging him to get the J&J one.

I even took it first to prove its okay. That's how I knew so much about it back then.

He refused. He gets the flu shot if he feels like it. Uhg. Makes me paranoid every flu season.

He will do it now though just to chill me out.

We got the J&J after you suggested getting it due to our jobs demanding it. Best decision we made in regards to that situation. Forced to take a vaccine yet the libs wanna bitch about abortion
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 18, 2024, 01:38:37 PMWe got the J&J after you suggested getting it due to our jobs demanding it. Best decision we made in regards to that situation. Forced to take a vaccine yet the libs wanna bitch about abortion

They say it's not your body, your choice, when you become a host of a virus which can then be passed onto others.

But then when these retards are shown you can still both contract the virus and spread it to others after getting the shot they simply respond with "34 felonies you Bigot!" and then call you a pathogen racist
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 18, 2024, 01:38:37 PMWe got the J&J after you suggested getting it due to our jobs demanding it. Best decision we made in regards to that situation. Forced to take a vaccine yet the libs wanna bitch about abortion

Yes! It's not the mrna one they were pushing so hard
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Kansas Attorney General Kris Kobach (R) announced Monday that the Sunflower State is suing Pfizer for "misleading claims it made related to the COVID vaccine."

Kobach noted at a press conference in Topeka that "Pfizer made multiple misleading statements to deceive the public about its vaccine at a time when Americans need the truth."

"Pfizer misled the public that it had a 'safe and effective' COVID-19 vaccine," claims the lawsuit, filed in the District Court of Thomas County, Kansas. "Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was safe even though it knew is COVID-19 vaccine was connected to serious adverse events, including myocarditis and pericarditis, failed pregnancies and deaths. Pfizer concealed this critical safety information from the public."

Herman

I want to buy this book for all the fools who would fall in line again with the lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates.

A guide for the times—breaking down the lies about COVID-19 and shedding light on why we came to believe them.

When he invented the original mRNA vaccine technology as a medical and graduate student in the late 1980s, Robert Malone could not have imagined that he would become a leader in a movement to expose the dangers of mRNA vaccines that billions of people have received—too often without being informed of the risks.

For voicing opposition to the "mainstream" narrative, Dr. Robert Malone was censored by Big Tech and vilified by the media. But he continues to speak out and alert the world to the web of lies that we have all experienced. From vaccine safety and effectiveness to early treatments like ivermectin, to lockdowns, masks, and more, Dr. Malone is the signature dissident voice telling the other side of the story about COVID, the role of corporate media, censorship, propaganda, and the brave new world of transhumanism promoted by the World Economic Forum and its acolytes.

What effect did the COVID policies have on lives, livelihoods, and democracies? How is it possible that the lies spread by governments would persist, and that our institutions would fail to correct them? Lies My Gov't Told Me takes a hard look at these questions and illustrates how data, information, and psychology have been distorted during the pandemic.

Governments intentionally weaponized fear to mold behavior. The media smeared anyone who objected to the narrative. And Big Pharma—aligned with larger globalist interests exemplified by the likes of Bill Gates and the World Economic Forum—had captured the agencies that are supposed to regulate it long before the pandemic began. Dr. Malone explores these perverse connections between Pharma, government, and media, and tells us what can be done about it.

With contributed chapters from other leading thinkers, such as Dr. Paul Marik and Professor Mattias Desmet, and drawing upon history, psychology, and economics, Lies My Gov't Told Me looks at COVID from numerous angles. Never satisfied with a simple answer or easy solution, Dr. Malone proposes multiple action plans for a better future.

Dr. Malone calls on each of us to find our own solutions, our own ways to resist the control of fascist, corporatist, and totalitarian overlords. If we are to step out of the darkness—toward a world that defends the principles of the Constitution, upholds individual rights, and honors free speech—we all must play a part in the transition.

Sloan

tPoTF and AIDSmin think it's really funny that Grimm's parents are dying due to complications from the COVID vaccine.

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on June 18, 2024, 10:25:18 PMtPoTF and AIDSmin think it's really funny that Grimm's parents are dying due to complications from the COVID vaccine.
Aint that screwed up.

They are both jabbed. it could happen to them too.