Replies: 8266
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:06:31 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

You have to wonder at times about the players behind the curtain.

Are they laughing to themselves at the abject stupidity they witness before them every time they sell their base on the next "thing" -- whatever that thing is?

Case in point. You have a vaccine that was developed during the Orange Godzilla's tenure was it not? And the Orange Monster is rather proud of his accomplishment is he not?

And furthermore, as we are told time after nauseating time anything associated with Orange man bad, is, well, Orange and life threatening and is threat to democracy. Is it not?

But for some reason, not so in this case. And you really have to ask yourself why?

Is it just a litmus test to BORG lemming douchebags like Oak and Admin just to see if they truly will believe whatever it is they are told even if it deviates from standard operating procedures in the most grievous and transparent ways?

Is it just one big game of "you're on candid camera" and idiots like fat lily and admong provide them hours upon hours of unbridled entertainment with their performative stupidity and utter commitment sub primal reasoning skills?

seriously... this one is really working itself out to be one hell of an enigma

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 01:25:20 PMHere's a simple fact. Dont know if any of you know or not.

The average wait time from phase 1 to regulatory approval is 10.5 years. The COVID vaccine went P1 trials to vials in less than a year.

That is not true. I saw the English female Prof who invented/came out with AstraZenica say she has been working on mRna for years and it's ready to adapt to any situation that arises within hours.

QuoteNow, if you happen to be a thinking person boasting even the most modest of Intellectual quotients you might be thinking to yourself at this moment one of two things.

Either the whole testing program is a fucking scam right from the word go or this vaccine was rushed to market with 1/10 (at best) the type of testing it would normally require to be considered safe for human consumption.

and piss off with that "warp speed" garbage they pass on to the mush minded lemmings on the left. Those drooling peons will believe anything. The laws of physics are the laws of physics and the only thing warped if you believe that hyperbole is your own sense of reality.

Vaccines have been around for over 60 or 70 years... I think they have plenty of idea about vaccines.

Most people where I live opted for the other Pfizer... I got NovaVax..

On this issue, you sound hysterical and this disease had nothing to do with politics. Ffs.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 01:39:10 PMThat is not true. I saw the English female Prof who invented/came out with AstraZenica say she has been working on mRna for years and it's ready to adapt to any situation that arises within hours.

Vaccines have been around for over 60 or 70 years... I think they have plenty of idea about vaccines.

Most people where I lived opted for the other Pfizer... I got NovaVax..

On this issue, you sound hysterical and this disease had nothing to do with politics. Ffs.

And yet the standard of 10 years or more still remains

funny that little inconvenient detail just blowing up your whole argument like a fireworks display

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 01:41:30 PMAnd yet the standard of 10 years or more still remains

funny that little inconvenient detail just blowing up your whole argument like a fireworks display

Also take into consideration there was A LOT more opportunity to test it because they had far more patients.

And a lot more people willing to try it.

So that alone shaved years off the process. 
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on June 19, 2024, 01:44:09 PMAlso take into consideration there was A LOT more opportunity to test it because they had far more patients.

A lot more guinea pigs you mean. Starving to inject themselves with experimental products because they bought in, hook line and sinker, into this idea that the flu will kill you. 

Again, it matters not the capability of development or the amount of lemmings with a cough and a pain in their hiney are willing to be trial subjects. It matters what the parameters are for the approval. Timing, and the long term effects on both the subject as well as any offspring they may have is a crucial factor during the testing phase. And this is the point Caskur is missing. Unless of course, there is some time alerting mechanism we suddenly availed ourselves of during this process which I am unaware of?

Some quack in a third world hovel where evolutionary lagging peasants like sewagemajor dwell might be able to pass off some ritual where you rub guava leaves on a person suffering a heart attack as healthcare.. but here, in the first world, we enjoy the luxury of standards. Or at least we are led to believe we do.

So either those standards are a total farce or this vaccine was not tested to the same level of QA as the thousands of products produced by the pharmaceutical cartel before it.

caskur

Quote from: Dove on June 19, 2024, 01:44:09 PMAlso take into consideration there was A LOT more opportunity to test it because they had far more patients.

This pandemic was SARS 2..

They have been working on the vaccine for SARS since its first outbreak.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 01:57:31 PMA lot more guinea pigs you mean. Starving to inject themselves with experimental products because they bought in, hook line and sinker, into this idea that the flu will kill you. 

Again, it matters not the capability of development or the amount of lemmings with a cough and a pain in their hiney are willing to be trial subjects. It matters what the parameters are for the approval. Timing, and the long term effects on both the subject as well as any offspring they may have is a crucial factor during the testing phase. And this is the point Caskur is missing. Unless of course, there is some time alerting mechanism we suddenly availed ourselves of during this process which I am unaware of?

Some quack in a third world hovel where evolutionary lagging peasants like sewagemajor dwell might be able to pass off some ritual where you rub guava leaves on a person suffering a heart attack as healthcare.. but here, in the first world, we enjoy the luxury of standards. Or at least we are led to believe we do.

So either those standards are a total farce or this vaccine was not tested to the same level of QA as the thousands of products produced by the pharmaceutical cartel before it.

Most all medicine, including vaccines went through human trials. 

People volunteer all the time. I'm sure you have seen adds asking people to allow testing to be done on them for money.

All I'm saying is having so many exposed people to test on really shaves years off the process.

Not saying it wasn't rushed because it was. I'm just saying it probably would not have taken 10 years for this one because finding testable patients was VERY easy. 

Much easier than polio.

Dove

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 02:09:40 PMThis pandemic was SARS 2..

They have been working on the vaccine for SARS since its first outbreak.

I know.

What's new new is the mrna vaccines. Not so much a covid vaccine.

That's why I went with J&J

caskur

Quote from: Dove on June 19, 2024, 02:12:22 PMI know.

What's new new is the mrna vaccines. Not so much a covid vaccine.

That's why I went with J&J

The British Prof. who was already working on the vaccine got an award. I cannot be bothered looking up her name. The mRNA has a base that is tweaked to whatever new virus pops up....the first AstraZenica vaccine doesn't work on the latter strains...

Anyway you know virus morph, always morphing, so you cannot spend 15 years trialing a covid vaccine....the virus changes.

Anyway, the hysteria in this thread by the men is pathetic.. end of.

They shouldn't  waste their time on vaccines for virus... they should just go straight for antivirals. They give antiviral to AIDS victims...they don't vaccinate against AIDS.

- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on June 19, 2024, 02:10:30 PMMost all medicine, including vaccines went through human trials. 

People volunteer all the time. I'm sure you have seen adds asking people to allow testing to be done on them for money.

All I'm saying is having so many exposed people to test on really shaves years off the process.

Not saying it wasn't rushed because it was. I'm just saying it probably would not have taken 10 years for this one because finding testable patients was VERY easy. 

Much easier than polio.

yes yes.. I get that... there was an abundance of scared chickenshits willing to try ANYTHING to avoid a fate which must befall us all one day. That's not the point I am making here.

The point I am making is that science is about observation. And these trials are based on science are they not? Somethings you can obverse in a matter of seconds as their effects are immediate. Sometimes intended, sometimes not. And there are other observations one must make over an extended stream of time so as to weed out any potential pitfalls or unintended consequence the drug might have on the subject.

This is why the whole process exists in the first place and if other drugs took 10 years to perform all of the observations one would normally consider essential to the process than so it should be with any new drug. It is a simple matter of contradiction. Either it takes (x) amount of time to observe all of the possible outcomes (or at least as many as one requires to feel reasonably confident in the safety) or it doesn't. there is no middle ground. This is a simple matter of time. Period. And the quantity of the subject base has no bearing on that whatsoever.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 02:21:17 PMThe British Prof. who was already working on the vaccine got an award. I cannot be bothered looking up her name. The mRNA has a base that is tweaked to whatever new virus pops up....the first AstraZenica vaccine doesn't work on the latter strains...

Anyway you know virus morph, always morphing, so you cannot spend 15 years trialing a covid vaccine....the virus changes.

Anyway, the hysteria in this thread by the men is pathetic.. end of.

They shouldn't  waste their time on vaccines for virus... they should just go straight for antivirals. They give antiviral to AIDS victims...they don't vaccinate against AIDS.

What is hysterical about outlining simple truths and if they are not simple truths why are we skipping the intelligent debate phase of this discussion and proceeding directly to the ad hominem's ? 

Some, of reasonable intelligence might view that in of itself as a sign of surrender. So please, at the risk of undermining the very argument you are attempting to make and failing stupendously at it do try and avoid the insults, as I would truly hate to have to call out your inane stupidity at every possible juncture and flame you for it. For the sheer volume would prove most tedious and time consuming indeed.

So let us get this train back on the rails shall we?

Once again I state that neither you nor Dove have sufficiently countered my very salient argument with any degree of compentancy and we haven't yet even begun to talk about the really damning evidence such as the blanket immunity granted to the pharmaceutical cartel. 

So once again, help your reader understand why a long standing protocol of a 10 year trial testing window was suddenly dismantled in this single instance only to be placed back in effect immediately afterward. And do try and provide some credible evidence as to what metrics were used to justify such a variance to standard protocol and whether or not those metrics can provide adequate assurance that this product, requiring total and full immunity from consequence, is truly safe for human consumption.

Give me some semblance of an idea how you can state with any level of confidence that in months 8,9,10 of your hurried trials you were able to obtain assumption and error free data on what the potential long term affects this experimental drug would have on a full cross section of subjects during years 8,9,10.

I await your performative theatrics with baited breath.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 02:43:59 PMWhat is hysterical about outlining simple truths and if they are not simple truths why are we skipping the intelligent debate phase of this discussion and proceeding directly to the ad hominem's ? 

Some, of reasonable intelligence might view that in of itself as a sign of surrender. So please, at the risk of undermining the very argument you are attempting to make and failing stupendously at it do try and avoid the insults, as I would truly hate to have to call out your inane stupidity at every possible juncture and flame you for it. For the sheer volume would prove most tedious and time consuming indeed.

So let us get this train back on the rails shall we?

Once again I state that neither you nor Dove have sufficiently countered my very salient argument with any degree of compentancy and we haven't yet even begun to talk about the really damning evidence such as the blanket immunity granted to the pharmaceutical cartel.

So once again, help your reader understand why a long standing protocol of a 10 year trial testing window was suddenly dismantled in this single instance only to be placed back in effect immediately afterward. And do try and provide some credible evidence as to what metrics were used to justify such a variance to standard protocol and whether or not those metrics can provide adequate assurance that this product, requiring total and full immunity from consequence, is truly safe for human consumption.

Give me some semblance of an idea how you can state with any level of confidence that in months 8,9,10 of your hurried trials you were able to obtain assumption and error free data on what the potential long term affects this experimental drug would have on a full cross section of subjects during years 8,9,10.

I await your performative theatrics with baited breath.

It's 3:11 am here Thursday morning... I am VERY VERY TIRED..  can you watch this interview.. ?

https://fb.watch/sOVHngLwvq/?mibextid=Nif5oz
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan on June 19, 2024, 11:33:49 AMRenee mentioned something that encouraged American hospitals to name the cause of death complictations from COVID..

There was federal money that went along with each COVID death....it created an incentive to claim the cause of death of someone who had a heart attack as COVID just because they tested positive for the virus.

Yep, and there was a very infamous one about a guy who died in a motorcycle accident that tested positive for COVID so it was labeled as COVID related. Fucking scamdemic!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 03:13:27 PMIt's 3:11 am here Thursday morning... I am VERY VERY TIRED..  can you watch this interview.. ?

https://fb.watch/sOVHngLwvq/?mibextid=Nif5oz
She said a lot more of what you said. We did a lot more than we usually would in a shorter timeframe.

Thus proving MY point. Not yours. ie: that ONE of TWO things is happening here. A) the 10 year observatory timeframe was a scam to begin with and when push came to shove they showed you this fact by dismantling it without hesitation or b) she and people like her are simply talking out of their assholes because they are being funded to talk out of their assholes

In either event. My salient point still stands rock solid, unscathed by your feeble attempts to topple it

next.

Lokmar

Anytime you go to an ER, unless you're having a heat attack, you'll be there waiting 3+ hours. Any uptick in world illness and it's going to be overwhelmed. First world medicine has gone to shit. If we ever have an ACTUAL pandemic like the 1918 flu, you aint even getting into a hospital. Hospitals will be for the privileged only.