Replies: 8266
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:06:31 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on June 19, 2024, 03:24:38 PMAnytime you go to an ER, unless you're having a heat attack, you'll be there waiting 3+ hours. Any uptick in world illness and it's going to be overwhelmed. First world medicine has gone to shit. If we ever have an ACTUAL pandemic like the 1918 flu, you aint even getting into a hospital. Hospitals will be for the privileged only.

Bicarbonate Soda was the cure back then.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 03:21:56 PMShe said a lot more of what you said. We did a lot more than we usually would in a shorter timeframe.

Thus proving MY point. Not yours. ie: that ONE of TWO things is happening here. A) the 10 year observatory timeframe was a scam to begin with and when push came to shove they showed you this fact by dismantling it without hesitation or b) she and people like her are simply talking out of their assholes because they are being funded to talk out of their assholes

In either event. My salient point still stands rock solid, unscathed by your feeble attempts to topple it

next.

Here... only 6 minutes long  and I did say everything she said... they were already working on a vaccine for another covid virus ...

She is the co-developer of astraZenica. Prof Sarah Gilbert..

This is perfect... she says more than I can write out here.. so I am NOT as ill informed as you think.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Has anyone else noticed that in every instance where a medical professional, qualified or otherwise, is talking about the vaccine the only real benefit they can articulate is the lessening of potential mortality rates in the vaxxed should they contract the virus once again?

While at the same time the lemmings on the left will have you believe it is NOT your body and your choice to get this vaccine as you will become a super spreader if you don't?

Now, far from it for me to claim a mastery over biology the way some clown at BF who believes men can get pregnant can, but wouldn't be far more logical to conclude a person who is dead is less of a super spreader of COVID than one who is still walking about doing terrible things like talking, walking, breathing and existing within 5 feet of others in public places?

For the sake of transparency let me disclose to you all that I did not earn my certificate of completion in advanced logic studies at some 10th rate banana institution under a freeway or anything noteworthy like that. But I do like to think of myself as a person of fairly average reasoning skills, and to me, a living host of COVID has far greater the impact on spreading the virus than one who is dead and 6 feet under soil. so therefore, those of you truly concerned about the spread should be welcoming a person's refusal to remain among the living as it is in greater alignment with stopping the spread. No?

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 03:29:19 PMHere... only 6 minutes long  and I did say everything she said... they were already working on a vaccine for another covid virus ...

This is perfect... she says more than I can write out here.. so I am NOT as ill informed as you think.

Eww... I'm not watching an Astrazenica stooge.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 03:29:19 PMHere... only 6 minutes long  and I did say everything she said... they were already working on a vaccine for another covid virus ...

So they were already working on another COVID vaccine when they were caught off guard by the surprise emergence of this COVID virus which was traced back to eating bats in a Chinese wet market in Wuhan. 

Okay, I'm glad we cleared that up. But it still this counter is not germane to the initial argument despite it's intrinsic value as we move deeper into this parody of travesty

Garraty_47

Quote from: Frood on June 19, 2024, 03:33:32 PMEww... I'm not watching an Astrazenica stooge.

Good call.

Only about the first half of the vid (as far as I made it) was even about the covid "vaccine" and she used a lot of words to say very little about how it differs from traditional vaccines. It was very obviously a promotional video... no mention of adverse events or anything negative at all.

A video sales brochure, if you will.
Dislike Dislike x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Frood on June 19, 2024, 03:33:32 PMEww... I'm not watching an Astrazenica stooge.

well of course not... her real story negates your ill informed notions.

- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 03:42:40 PMSo they were already working on another COVID vaccine when they were caught off guard by the surprise emergence of this COVID virus which was traced back to eating bats in a Chinese wet market in Wuhan. 

Okay, I'm glad we cleared that up. But it still this counter is not germane to the initial argument despite it's intrinsic value as we move deeper into this parody of travesty

Covid 19 was no surprise at all
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 04:12:44 PMwell of course not... her real story negates your ill informed notions.

Astrazenica got pulled from use early on and taken off the market later because of huge levels of adverse events.

Read more, talk less.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on June 19, 2024, 04:13:23 PMCovid 19 was no surprise at all

I know that. Thus the reason I refer to it as the plandemic

caskur

Quote from: Frood on June 19, 2024, 04:16:12 PMAstrazenica got pulled from use early on and taken off the market later because of huge levels of adverse events.

Read more, talk less.

Because the virus mutated to Delta so they had to alter AstraZenica.

That is what happens with virus... they mutate and the original vaccine is no longer useful.

They didn't change the base line of the Vax however because you can't watch short informative video you are destined to continue to vomit the same brown smelly stuff over and over ad nauseum.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 19, 2024, 04:33:23 PMBecause the virus mutated to Delta so they had to alter AstraZenica.

That is what happens with virus... they mutate and the original vaccine is no longer useful.

They didn't change the base line of the Vax however because you can't watch short informative video you are destined to continue to vomit the same brown smelly stuff over and over ad nauseum.

It got pulled because it killed people.

Read more, talk less.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 19, 2024, 04:16:31 PMI know that. Thus the reason I refer to it as the plandemic

It's definitely a planpandemic... that is why they are getting ready for the next one if you listened to the videos.

I already said earlier they have been planning since the Spanish Flu.

But nothing will ever be like that one though. People are too smart these days. They know about taking vitamins, being clean and of course what killed people after the WW1 was the secondary bacterial infections... because antibiotics were not available in the Spanish Flu times, they hadn't been invented yet. Their lungs were infected with bacteria.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on June 19, 2024, 04:37:22 PMIt got pulled because it killed people.

Read more, talk less.

Not as many as Covid-19 did.

- Andy Warhol