Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

The creator of the ORIGINAL mRNA, Robert Malone has stated that the COVID vaccines were bogus.

caskur

The first video is where Prof. SARAH GILBERT explain how they were quick developing a vaccine for covid because she had already developed a vaccine for  MERS and MERS is a covid strain... the altered the MERS vaccine for covid -19.

I hope these links work..

Meet the co-creator of AstraZeneca – Professor Sarah Gilbert
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-07/meet-the-co-creator-of-astrazeneca-%E2%80%93-professor/13531034

https://youtu.be/dQTfHyUTLHA?si=3JfgplaV2LmNgOT3...

Delta came next then Omicron. I caught Omicron and it wasn't pretty let me tell you.

So from the base vaccine they can make mutation vaccine quickly.

I have read a lot of pros and cons but I prefer to hear from the horses mouth.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Brent on June 21, 2024, 12:38:41 PMThe creator of the ORIGINAL mRNA, Robert Malone has stated that the COVID vaccines were bogus.

He wasn't the creator I have found out... but I am not going to bother with that Retard tonight at 1 am in the morning.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Brent on June 21, 2024, 12:38:41 PMThe creator of the ORIGINAL mRNA, Robert Malone has stated that the COVID vaccines were bogus.

Actually it wasn't very hard to find a reputable news source...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/03/technology/robert-malone-covid.html

...Dr. Malone spent decades working in academic centers and with start-ups seeking to bring new medical treatments to market and to combat the Zika and Ebola outbreaks. But in recent months, as the coronavirus pandemic has persisted, he has taken up an entirely different role: spreading misinformation about the virus and vaccines on conservative programs.

In many of his appearances, Dr. Malone questions the severity of the coronavirus, which has now killed nearly one million people in the United States, and the safety of the coronavirus vaccines, which have been widely found to be safe and effective at preventing serious illness and death. His statements in late December on "The Joe Rogan Experience," one of the most popular podcasts in the country, with 11 million listeners per episode on average, were at the center of the uproar over Mr. Rogan's role in spreading bad information about the virus....

- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: Aryan on June 21, 2024, 12:03:18 PMA Pfizer spokeswoman literally admitted during a covid vaxx hearing that they were.

Is that part of the same testimony where they admitted they didn't even try to test for the "vaccine" actually stopping contraction and transmission of the virus?

W. T. F. kind of "vaccine" were they making?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 21, 2024, 01:53:03 PMIs that part of the same testimony where they admitted they didn't even try to test for the "vaccine" actually stopping contraction and transmission of the virus?

you know, one thing I've noticed among democrat dupes is that each and every one of them has the same malfunction in their thinking processes which seems to prevent them from grasping even the simplest of concept. And this remains constant no matter the obviousness or transparency of the lie they are being fed which runs contrary to the basic common sense that is right in front of their eyes.

it's as if the more you lie to them the more they want to believe it is true.

The FDA has a longstanding protocol of enforcing YEARS of trials before sanctioning a release for public consumption. 10 from what I've read.

but this ""vaccine"" went from 0 to 60 in a few months.

And the best they can do to justify the glaring variance? Say "we already had liquid, and the vaccine is liquid based!" as a justification for shaving off 9.5 years of the process as per longstanding protocol.

Not to mention all of this corner cutting required a little blanked immunity just in case their little experiment erupted in negative side effects before they were ready to throw the next switch.

it's baffling... but they all think this way, and not just on this subject either!

Sloan

Now even X is mocking tPoTF and Lotusbud for their positions on homosexual intercourse.

caskur

Quote from: Sloan on June 21, 2024, 08:29:15 PMNow even X is mocking tPoTF and Lotusbud for their positions on homosexual intercourse.

They probably both love getting anally drilled.

Did you hear what one of Meghan Markles Maids said about markle? They said Markle had very poor personal hygiene and stunk. And for some reason I imagine those two to be Markle-like and stink too.

I could be wrong.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 21, 2024, 01:53:03 PMIs that part of the same testimony where they admitted they didn't even try to test for the "vaccine" actually stopping contraction and transmission of the virus?

All the components of the vaccine were tried and tested and used for years...

You are just another one bleating the same ol' same ol' rhetoric...

So tell me something you hippy wannabe.... how many covid shots did you get?

Don't lie now.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on June 21, 2024, 08:29:15 PMNow even X is mocking tPoTF and Lotusbud for their positions on homosexual intercourse.
Oak and Lotusbud are having gay relations?

Herman

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 03:07:59 AMShe probably just hasn't explained her position properly. She isn't as intelligent as she thinks she is, thats for sure. She one that doesn't like hard facts and she cheated with her friends husband.... Prowler is always reminding her she is a lowlife.

wow, look at how many times I wrote she....lol
That stunned cunt Lotusbud actually thinks she is intelligent. :crampe:

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 21, 2024, 02:04:09 PMThe FDA has a longstanding protocol of enforcing YEARS of trials before sanctioning a release for public consumption. 10 from what I've read.

Every components in the covid vaccine has been used, tested and proven safe for MANY MANY YEARS. If you actually watched the vids I put on, YOU would know that.

The one in a million who died was going to die when they caught covid. Nothing and I mean NOTHING on this planet is 100% guaranteed except death and taxes.

You need to kill your hysteria... you also should stop politicising a disease. In my state 95% got vaccinated.... that is because our conservatives are a bit more smarter than you.

Have you given up day trading or are you playing the market still?
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

X

As in what a qualified medical professional might transcribe when attempting to chronicle any kind of alignment between him and particular species of primate?

Gosh.

How embarrassing.

When you're being intellectually shuttled to the woodshed in short order by some giggling she-gimp mutant with the cognitive resources of a termite you really must wonder if it isn't time to place a plastic bag over your head, seal it shut with duct tape and rid the world of your hauntingly despicable presence.

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 09:01:23 PMAll the components of the vaccine were tried and tested and used for years...

You are just another one bleating the same ol' same ol' rhetoric...

So tell me something you hippy wannabe.... how many covid shots did you get?

Don't lie now.

A Pfizer exec admitted in testimony to the European parliament that they didn't test for transmission of the virus even though the public was told repeatedly by politicians and the media that getting vaccinated meant you couldn't get or pass on covid.

An mRNA "vaccine" had never been pushed onto the public before which is why 'Operation Warp Speed' (the accelerated development, mass production, and wide-scale use of the "vaccine") was so controversial.

And I have not received any covid jabs.
I saw too many red flags and decided my personal risk was too low to justify taking it. I'm healthy, have no preexisting conditions, I don't have a compromised immune system, and I'm a bit too young to be considered at risk because of age alone.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 21, 2024, 10:29:28 PMA Pfizer exec admitted in testimony to the European parliament that they didn't test for transmission of the virus even though the public was told repeatedly by politicians and the media that getting vaccinated meant you couldn't get or pass on covid.

An mRNA "vaccine" had never been pushed onto the public before which is why 'Operation Warp Speed' (the accelerated development, mass production, and wide-scale use of the "vaccine") was so controversial.

And I have not received any covid jabs.
I saw too many red flags and decided my personal risk was too low to justify taking it. I'm healthy, have no preexisting conditions, I don't have a compromised immune system, and I'm a bit too young to be considered at risk because of age alone.
I wish I had not taken the jabs either. The old lady and I got COVID anyway.