Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 22, 2024, 04:48:21 PMI cant tell you how much fun making that jackoff Admong's neck oscillate up and down and high speed everytime I'd see the post count rise and responded with *ignored content* --- he'd fucking lose it  :crampe:  I'd always get the best kicks taking him off ignore just to survey the damaged id done to that wonky crippled dickspash

I hate to type it where his lover will probably see it but right now I almost exclusively use the Crap emoji on Joe's posts over there. He has become fixated with Prowler's alleged baldness and literally won't shut the fuck up about it no matter what the topic of the post actually is that he's responding to.

It's past boring and closing fast on insufferable.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 22, 2024, 04:57:15 PMI hate to type it where his lover will probably see it but right now I almost exclusively use the Crap emoji on Joe's posts over there. He has become fixated with Prowler's alleged baldness and literally won't shut the fuck up about it no matter what the topic of the post actually is that he's responding to.

Collectively those pms spots spent a good 2 years and 50,000 posts aggregate calling me short.

So Joe has got a pretty tall tree to climb if he wants to outdo that level of pure pwnage which I inflicted on at least half a dozen of these creamy mutants

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 22, 2024, 04:57:15 PMI hate to type it where his lover will probably see it but right now I almost exclusively use the Crap emoji on Joe's posts over there. He has become fixated with Prowler's alleged baldness and literally won't shut the fuck up about it no matter what the topic of the post actually is that he's responding to.

Jo Jo has the most adorable bald spot.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Just a reminder that everything about the coronavirus was planned from how it was developed, who paid for it, to who benefitted from the authoritarian shit and the fake vaccines. This week the Department of Defense has admitted it has no idea how much money it has given the Chinese to make viruses more dangerous.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Old Joe is a boring repetitive troll.

Herman

Quote from: James Bond on June 22, 2024, 04:38:05 PMLily and Lotusbud think that the males of TBC find them so irresistible that they could not control themselves if they met them in real life.
Lily did not like the way Trump lowered taxes on those multi-millionaire construction and factory workers. She also gives kudos to Biden for his work in eradicating illegal immigration by paying for first class flights to M-13 gang members that do not want the hassle of walking across an undefended border.
Admin, New Holliday, and Seamjor are jealous as hell of TheProwler's 10,800 Twitter followers.
The democRATs are the party of the rich and powerful since Trump turned the GOP into a voice for the working man.

The old Bush/Romney GOP hates Trump even more than the corporatist democRATs.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 22, 2024, 04:59:30 PMCollectively those pms spots spent a good 2 years and 50,000 posts aggregate calling me short.

So Joe has got a pretty tall tree to climb if he wants to outdo that level of pure pwnage which I inflicted on at least half a dozen of these creamy mutants
Seamunchkin has to use a step ladder to look you in the eye and call you stubby.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: James Bond on June 22, 2024, 04:38:05 PMLily and Lotusbud think that the males of TBC find them so irresistible that they could not control themselves if they met them in real life.
Lily did not like the way Trump lowered taxes on those multi-millionaire construction and factory workers. She also gives kudos to Biden for his work in eradicating illegal immigration by paying for first class flights to M-13 gang members that do not want the hassle of walking across an undefended border.
Admin, New Holliday, and Seamjor are jealous as hell of TheProwler's 10,800 Twitter followers.

Isn't that weird? The men must want them or they are gay or have small dicks

I'm pretty sure X has a raging, stumpy boner everytime i post but I don't talk about it. Because yuck.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on June 23, 2024, 09:13:16 AMIsn't that weird? The men must want them or they are gay or have small dicks

I'm pretty sure X has a raging, stumpy boner everytime i post but I don't talk about it. Because yuck.
You know what else is weird Dove? The opposite of what they said about Trump is true. Trump actually raised taxes on the rich by lowering the SALT deduction the wealthy in blue states used to avoid taxes. He used that money to lower taxes for people in the middle and at the bottom.

The Biden's administration signature legislation pieces, IRA, CHIPS, and infrastructure have been wealth transfers from people in the middle to corporations and the very wealthy.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on June 23, 2024, 09:27:47 AMYou know what else is weird Dove? The opposite of what they said about Trump is true. Trump actually raised taxes on the rich by lowering the SALT deduction the wealthy in blue states used to avoid taxes. He used that money to lower taxes for people in the middle and at the bottom.

The Biden's administration signature legislation pieces, IRA, CHIPS, and infrastructure have been wealth transfers from people in the middle to corporations and the very wealthy.

You can't even point any of that out because they will literally just claim its all lies.

Any policy Trump passed that they like....they only like if it's credited to Biden and anything on the government website during Trumps term is just all lies. Because they say so.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on June 23, 2024, 10:03:56 AMYou can't even point any of that out because they will literally just claim its all lies.

Any policy Trump passed that they like....they only like if it's credited to Biden and anything on the government website during Trumps term is just all lies. Because they say so.

Classic mindless shills which the democrat party sees as perfect vessels to parrot the updated narrative. whatever that narrative happens to be. Regardless of content or consequence. They are easily exploited for this purpose due to the massive vacancies in both their intellect and character

All you need to do is tell these dupes they are smart because you handed them a piece of paper and tell them they belong to a righteous cause. And with that they will happily, with great vigor and nee, dehumanize anyone who doesn't think like them, justify whatever it is the democrat party is doing and in the many instances where the actions are completely indefensible simply distract, divert and distort with class cases of projection.

rinse and repeat.

They are lower than animals and incredibly predictable. Which is why I tell you if you think you're going to penetrate the gross stupidity up on display by some semen slurping fairy freeloader like Admong Or that other ass bandit The Narcolepsy Holiday, you're in for a consistent exercise in futility.

I don't even have to mention the hippo hogbeast is hopelessly fat, stubborn and stupid do I?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Dove on June 23, 2024, 10:03:56 AMYou can't even point any of that out because they will literally just claim its all lies.

Partisan loyalty is blinding.

To my knowledge, none of those three people are wealthy. None of them are better off because of Biden's open borders, corporate welfare, inflationary spending, and anti domestic energy agenda.

Correct me if I am wrong Dove, but the Biden administration has not been of any benefit to any of them.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 23, 2024, 10:19:23 AMPartisan loyalty is blinding.

To my knowledge, none of those three people are wealthy. None of them are better off because of Biden's open borders, corporate welfare, inflationary spending, and anti domestic energy agenda.

Correct me if I am wrong Dove, but the Biden administration has not been of any benefit to any of them.

All of them are tax payer funded leeches. Burdens to society. Always were and always will be.

Yes, you have the most worthless entities our society has to offer pontificating to the rest of us about how above it all they really are. The shamelessness knows no bounds where they are concerned

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 23, 2024, 10:22:18 AMAll of them are tax payer funded leeches. Burdens to society. Always were and always will be.

Yes, you have the most worthless entities our society has to offer pontificating to the rest of us about how above it all they really are. The shamelessness knows no bounds where they are concerned
Even on social assistance, I fail to see how say Biden's anti domestic energy agenda that leads to high energy costs and inflation benefits them in any possible way.

That is just one example. I could give more.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 23, 2024, 10:29:02 AMEven on social assistance, I fail to see how say Biden's anti domestic energy agenda that leads to high energy costs and inflation benefits them in any possible way.

That is just one example. I could give more.
They get all kinds of tax payer funded subsidies which serve to offset the impact of inflation etc etc

Think of it this way. You see a glaring contradiction which makes no logical sense on the surface when you have Biden claiming he's going after the rich and subsequently see 95% of the country's richest rushing to support him?  Correct?

wonder why that is?

I'll tell you. Because they know full well they aren't paying a dime more in tax no matter what the crooks on the left claim the adjusted tax burden to them will be. Not a solitary dime. Those increases will fall squarely on the poor souls who cannot afford the 800.00 a hour legions of attorneys and public accountants to protect them from highway robbery. They will however, benefit greatly from many of the policies these rodents put into play. To the tune of 3 to 5 times the profit margins.

What, you think their whole soft on crime thing isn't by design? During the height of the Plandemic, where businesses where shuttering left and right, Amazon's quarterly profit was never better. So what do you think will happen when every walgreens, riteaid, cvs and other brick and mortar retailer packs up and leaves a shit hole like San Fran (as just one example).? The need for the items they provide isn't going to go away, it's just going to shift to online retailers to fill the void.

Hence, the reason Jeff Bezos donates millions to the crooked douchebags on the left no matter who they are or what they promise they are standing for
Agree Agree x 1 View List