Replies: 8360
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:04:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 26, 2024, 02:36:55 PMUnfortunately I am the only person qualified to answer that.

Think of her as kind of Door Dash of the desperate sexually frustrated lady whale community. With one distinct advantage over door dash in that what she delivers, although not ideal and unlike door dash is completely gratuitous, it is completely free.

And since most men tend to be lazy and will likely fuck anything that spontaneously appears before them eager to such their assholes out through their pee holes I can see where she manages to score a win every now and then with such an act of shameless desperation. Even if I fall closer to the mercy fuck end of the spectrum as the rationale for putting myself though such a horrid experience.

But did you pull out?  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 26, 2024, 03:58:45 PMI nutted in her mouth

Yea, I'd hate to chance knocking HER up! OOF!!!!

Sloan

Fat Lily is saying that Biggie needs to pay women to have have sex with him because he's so fat and ugly.

Frood

Fat Lily pays the dog pound for a bit of peanut butter action..
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on June 26, 2024, 04:32:09 PMFat Lily is saying that Biggie needs to pay women to have have sex with him because he's so fat and ugly.

LOL! I bet she's got a dried up old diabeetus pussy that has to be lubed with a squirt can before a cawk can get in. It prolly aint even worth the time!  :crampe:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on June 26, 2024, 04:32:09 PMFat Lily is saying that Biggie needs to pay women to have have sex with him because he's so fat and ugly.

Oh dear. That sounds more like her albino beached whale bestie.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Brent

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 26, 2024, 05:30:11 PMOh dear. That sounds more like her albino beached whale bestie.
That sounds like fat Oak.

Biggie Smiles

that must have been a real Rolls on the tarmac and laughs her 22 chins off moment for her I'd imagine.

But my only question is this - Is IRONY on BOGO today?

Because we've all seen the picture of her at her --gasp -- sexiest -- haven't we?

Posing like she's doing a profile for Plenty of Fupa dot com after being swiped into outer fucking orbit on tinder by horrified men lacking in twisted barnyard fetishes - Looking like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle with her titanium girdle, mop-head wig and Tonker truck stilettos she's hardly in any position to critique Anyone's  appearance.

Secondly, I know she doesn't give a fuck about her friend, but what consequence will there be to the bus? As she tries to hurl her jabba the hutt partner in cellulite at it?  My memory may be hazy here as I WANT to forget the details of such a horrifically traumatic encounter but as I recall, that wonder whale jumped on a plane to travel 1000 miles to my home uninvited and at a personal expense to do just that.

Fuck me for free. Allow me to nut in her mouth for free. Giving me grotesquely horrid memories of what I can only describe as a glob of molding cottage cheese, lacking any real shape and form, laying there on the bed signaling me to advance to my personal misfortune. for free.

Own goal... whut  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Not the wonder whale. I'm  :crampe:
<t></t>

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 26, 2024, 07:17:16 AMMore employees = less profit

Higher wages/salaries/benefits = less profit

So... you get not enough people and the ones you do have aren't particularly motivated.

The executives and shareholders are happy though. /shrug

Welcome to late-stage capitalism.
If Blazor is correct and nurses are watching tv or on their phones, then the problem is not enough people. On the contrary, it sounds like they had surplus staff. The problem is not wages either. And the problem is definitely not capitalism.

Why aren't those nurses changing diapers. Why are they being paid to watch tv or be on their phones when there is work that needs to be done. As a former employer, I would never have allowed that to happen. That is theft of time.

I don't know, and perhaps Blazor will tell us, but I am guessing it was a unionized elder care facility. Probably job responsibilities were cut so razor thin that productivity and patient care suffered.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Sloan

Now that I am looking at it tPoTF does have the body contours of a Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on June 26, 2024, 08:54:31 PMSo gross....

bro -- what is with those arms looking like they are ripping out of her shirt sleeves like she's going into hippo hulk smash mode.

Tell me the diameter of those bat wings aren't the diameter of a standard punching bag you can find in any boxing gym across the world.