Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 1 Hidden) and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

FRW started a troll where he said she had burned down her kids' school because they wouldn't let them speak Spanish in teh classroom.  Lmmfbo.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Gonna go find a proxy

I want to laugh for myself at this whole Breakfall vs Girthlioth fued

Frood

Oak tried the kid thing on me but Flea shut her the fuck down.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on June 27, 2024, 11:55:04 AMOak tried the kid thing on me but Flea shut her the fuck down.

She always ends up running her maw about my kids as if she has any fucking clue how my family functions. Cracks me up.

It's gotta be projection.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 27, 2024, 11:49:38 AMFRW started a troll where he said she had burned down her kids' school because they wouldn't let them speak Spanish in teh classroom.  Lmmfbo.

FRW is at BF??
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on June 27, 2024, 10:52:59 AMIn another laughable display of laughable irony tPoTF called avatar_Garraty_47 a ball. I am sure he will be very sadden by this rather unfortunate development.

Whut?!?
Like a literal ball; like a baseball or a basketball?

Aren't people supposed to at least understand what the fuck someone is talking about when they get insulted?

:Doh2:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 27, 2024, 12:21:53 PMWhut?!?
Like a literal ball; like a baseball or a basketball?

Aren't people supposed to at least understand what the fuck someone is talking about when they get insulted?

:Doh2:

They've taken to accusing me of being drunk. Right in the middle of the day.

Because they are too fucking stupid to follow a convo more than a few posts.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

I have a few pics that'll shut them up  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Sloan

While we're on the topic of balls.

Biggie Smiles

Good Lord, is that Justine trudeau as a Trans pig ?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on June 26, 2024, 08:21:23 PMIf Blazor is correct and nurses are watching tv or on their phones, then the problem is not enough people. On the contrary, it sounds like they had surplus staff. The problem is not wages either. And the problem is definitely not capitalism.

Why aren't those nurses changing diapers. Why are they being paid to watch tv or be on their phones when there is work that needs to be done. As a former employer, I would never have allowed that to happen. That is theft of time.

I don't know, and perhaps Blazor will tell us, but I am guessing it was a unionized elder care facility. Probably job responsibilities were cut so razor thin that productivity and patient care suffered.

Nah, they wasn't Union. This was every nursing home I delivered to. The smell of piss and shit filled the air. No one doing anything but watching TV. It was at night, so possibly cause main management wasn't around.

Not only that, but my wife and her mom also worked at nursing homes long ago. They too complained how the others didn't do shit.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Okay, so I found a proxy and went over to Toilet Fucktardry to read about this dispute between breakfall and the behemoth and got side tracked when I encountered a thread where LotusBraindead was lamenting the recent Scotus decision to block a bankruptcy proceeding against purdue. She was outraged. She was pissed. Righteously indignant you might add.

But most of all. Un-in-fucking-formed. How do I know? Because the idiot said this "Biden needs to ball up and stack the court. It's out of control"

um... the ruling is a win for the Biden administration who brought the case to the supreme court in an effort to overturn a lower court's ruling you dumb fucking cunt.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-supreme-court-blocks-purdue-pharma-bankruptcy-settlement-2024-06-27/

The ruling represented a victory for President Joe Biden's administration, which had challenged the settlement as an abuse of bankruptcy protections meant for debtors in financial distress, not people like the Sacklers who have not filed for bankruptcy.

Conservative Justice Neil Gorsuch wrote the ruling, which was joined by fellow conservative Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Amy Coney Barrett, as well as liberal Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.

"The Sacklers have not filed for bankruptcy and have not placed virtually all their assets on the table for distribution to creditors, yet they seek what essentially amounts to a discharge. They hope to win a judicial order releasing pending claims against them brought by opioid victims. They seek an injunction 'permanently and forever' foreclosing similar suits in the future," Gorsuch wrote. "And they seek all this without the consent of those affected."

Lokmar

Locustberg needs to crawl back into the rape dumpster.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on June 27, 2024, 02:56:15 PMLocustberg needs to crawl back into the rape dumpster.

Biden should "stack the court" so they don't rule in his favor next time!!!!

That bitch lost all ability to argue for such a stacking ever again.

if you're going to Karen whine, at least know what it is you are Karen whining about.

idiot.
Winner Winner x 1 View List