Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 28, 2024, 09:57:58 PMMaybe admong went into a fit on inconsolable despair and decided to hang himself with his own ball gag.

Good riddance
Just before he was going to self deport too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 28, 2024, 10:01:09 PMJust before he was going to self deport too.

The only way that faggot is self deporting is if it's a promise of a land flowing with Cock and Semen
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 28, 2024, 10:04:37 PMThe only way that faggot is self deporting is if it's a promise of a land flowing with Cock and Semen
Bangcock it is then. I will pass the hat. I am sure we can quickly raise enough money to buy the destitute fruit a one way ticket.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Odinson

Greta Thunbergs handlers are trying hard to make her relevant again.

Staged pics where she gets carried by the cops.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on June 29, 2024, 05:37:22 AMGreta Thunbergs handlers are trying hard to make her relevant again.

Staged pics where she gets carried by the cops.
I doubt she will ever be the cash cow for greedy green energy gluttons that she was when she was sixteen.

Sloan

Both AIDSmin and Fat Lily prove they cannot read basic english. O posted that Joe cheated on his wife while she was terminally ill with cancer and these two idiots come along and claim he's totally full of shit because she died in a car crash.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 29, 2024, 05:23:59 PMBoth AIDSmin and Fat Lily prove they cannot read basic english. O posted that Joe cheated on his wife while she was terminally ill with cancer and these two idiots come along and claim he's totally full of shit because she died in a car crash.

Oh hush already you troublemaker! 

They have a point and you are simply too narrow to see it.

Those of us in the know, which apparently you are not, realize that the Grim Reaper & God The Father are under an enforceable covenant which stipulates, in part, that Mr Grim shall not deprive anyone of any remaining life force by any means, at any time, whether spontaneous or otherwise, in the event there is first an announcement of any illness which is deemed terminal. Furthermore it understood that in such a circumstance the ultimate cause of expiration shall remain consistent and be limited to the parameters announced initially with no exceptions & with prejudice 

Therefore, I must ask:
what iz yoo pignorant ore sumthing, ywo kant reed?

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on June 29, 2024, 05:23:59 PMBoth AIDSmin and Fat Lily prove they cannot read basic english. O posted that Joe cheated on his wife while she was terminally ill with cancer and these two idiots come along and claim he's totally full of shit because she died in a car crash.
I thopught that was John Edwards.

Biggie Smiles

Hey -- tell the spazztards at BarnYard Farms dot com that biggie says

BLM!

Biden's Lobotomy Matters!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat lily is now saying that women who strip are lowlives with the morals of an alley cat
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 29, 2024, 09:26:50 PMHey -- tell the spazztards at BarnYard Farms dot com that biggie says

BLM!

Biden's Lobotomy Matters!

They aint likely saying much. The tranny board aint talking about the debate.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on June 29, 2024, 09:32:21 PMFat lily is now saying that women who strip are lowlives with the morals of an alley cat
Ask her about the morals of president's sons who spend a lot of the Big Buy's pay for play cash on peelers, hookers, and blow.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 29, 2024, 09:34:08 PMThey aint likely saying much. The tranny board aint talking about the debate.

lol... because they are awaiting further instructions on what to think and parrot next.

you'll simply have to stay tuned until their programming updates are completed
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 29, 2024, 09:32:21 PMFat lily is now saying that women who strip are lowlives with the morals of an alley cat

She's only saying that because she is more than adequately confident that public stripping for her, even in the context where it is deemed legally permissible under ordinary circumstances, will more than likely result in a felony for indecent exposure.

and quite possibly, cause the patrons of the night club to approach the stage with clubs and pitchforks and maybe even a harpoon.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Yeah they really are mixed up and can't follow anything.

I think they just crumble under the weight of their own hypocrisy.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.