Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 03, 2024, 03:03:45 PMThat's not what I'd call a flex.
All it takes to be considered a "bad boy" at BF is ignoring the repetitious shitposters.

Apparently they feel entitled to attention and withholding it is some sort of capital offense.

Oh man I used to have so much fun driving that little spastic princess admong up a wall with that shit.

that's literally all it took.

After I replied or started a thread I would observe as the post ticker increased without any actual posts in the thread and just knew that retard was having himself a generous melty

Try this --- it's worth a bunch of laughs as he and his barrel of a support system go completely apeshit. In a thread you know he's drooling in (which essentially means you can close your eyes and pick one at random) post the following

*ignored content*  or better yet *ignored cocksucker*

I GUARANTEE that dipshit will go into a 5 stage thermonuclear meltdown
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 03, 2024, 03:14:13 PMWhether he was targeted in a honeypot scheme or not doesn't excuse the fact that he did cross a line.

I don't make any excuses for that or him.

Likewise the day it's proven he's been less than forthright or accurate with his geopolitical observations is the day I stop listening to them. Until then, his insight on issues like the proxy war in Ukraine have proven to be valuable as a counterweight to the prevailing establishment narratives.

Agreed.

All I'm saying is to leave room in your assessment for the possibility this whole affair with an underage girl could have been a staged event from inception to indictment.

We have seen shit like this before have we not?

But if it does turn out he is indeed guilty then I would say he's broken and wouldn't miss him if he got taken out tomorrow. and under such a circumstance I would still maintain that a broken clock is still correct twice a day

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 03:45:59 PMOh man I used to have so much fun driving that little spastic princess admong up a wall with that shit.

that's literally all it took.

After I replied or started a thread I would observe as the post ticker increased without any actual posts in the thread and just knew that retard was having himself a generous melty

Try this --- it's worth a bunch of laughs as he and his barrel of a support system go completely apeshit. In a thread you know he's drooling in (which essentially means you can close your eyes and pick one at random) post the following

*ignored content*  or better yet *ignored cocksucker*

I GUARANTEE that dipshit will go into a 5 stage thermonuclear meltdown

Why do you think I posted the Sabby interview there?
I'm aware how much Scott triggers them. Admitting I know that about them and am not above exploiting it now and then won't change anything. The reactionary shitposting cabal will always shitpost on autopilot whenever certain buttons are pushed.

Even without my reactions to their meltdowns it caused enough ruckus to become a topic on two forums.

They're nothing if not predictable.

Sloan

AIDSmin, Fat Lily and the usual suspects are now saying everyone needs to be very concerned about what's written in project 2025 because their lives are at stake.

Erica Mena

They should go out and touch some grass tomorrow.
Agree Agree x 3 View List
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Herman on June 30, 2024, 08:56:02 PMThe only guy that gets less action than that wanker 360 was Joe until he hooked up with old Thiel.

But, you had photos posted in Penthouse?

Yep. I wasn't like the centerfold or anything. But I was one of the "girls of New Orleans"

I didn't keep a copy of it. I figured that I would rather regret NOT having the issue than regret keeping it and having my daughters find it. 
Informative Informative x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on July 03, 2024, 10:53:20 PMAIDSmin, Fat Lily and the usual suspects are now saying everyone needs to be very concerned about what's written in project 2025 because their lives are at stake.

On what planet is the heritage foundation, a think tank, imbued with policy-making governmental authority? Why do those pencewitted shitposters want us focusing on a think tank instead of on the people who actually craft, enact, and enforce policies?

It's almost as if they don't want people talking about something else...
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 03, 2024, 11:23:07 PMOn what planet is the heritage foundation, a think tank, imbued with policy-making governmental authority? Why do those pencewitted shitposters want us focusing on a think tank instead of on the people who actually craft, enact, and enforce policies?

It's almost as if they don't want people talking about something else...

you know what I find fumiest about the whole thing? That these spastic & useless dweebs with the retention capacity of a goldfish want people to believe they've actually read for themselves a document which is nearly 1000 pages in length when they are the very same fuckwits who couldn't even interpret the contents of a 3 and a half page bill which they falsely proclaimed was a ban on the word gay.

Yeah, like I'm going to be alarmed because they are saying I should be when in fact, I am certain you could place their first & last name, home address and social security number anywhere between the 2nd and last pages and leave it their for the remainder of their lonely lives and they wouldn't have the slightest clue it happened.

They are parroting something that someone is telling them to parrot. Nothing more.

Herman

Quote from: Dove on July 03, 2024, 11:20:40 PMYep. I wasn't like the centerfold or anything. But I was one of the "girls of New Orleans"

I didn't keep a copy of it. I figured that I would rather regret NOT having the issue than regret keeping it and having my daughters find it. 
How was the pay? Good?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 11:45:17 PMThey are parroting something that someone is telling them to parrot. Nothing more.
That is all progs know how to do.

Dove

Quote from: Herman on July 04, 2024, 01:09:53 AMHow was the pay? Good?

At the time I thought so. Now I feel like ....goddammit lol

I had a contract with Penthouse. So they paid me 1200 for three photos. And I worked in the club for free (normally house rent was 65 dollars....which isn't bad for a high end club).

Hey it was my rent and my groceries that month lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Sloan

Now Fat Lily is saying that Biggie is too fat and ugly to get any female to have sex with him.

formosan

Quote from: Sloan on July 04, 2024, 10:22:58 AMNow Fat Lily is saying that Biggie is too fat and ugly to get any female to have sex with him.
Biggie Smiles has a fiancee.
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on July 04, 2024, 10:22:58 AMNow Fat Lily is saying that Biggie is too fat and ugly to get any female to have sex with him.

That's odd. Biggie and I text each other pics of our families all the time. He has a girl
<t></t>

Lokmar

I'm 50's, bald, a bit fat, not all that rich, and a woman still fucks me.