Replies: 8730
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:28:56 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 08, 2024, 08:04:27 PMGot my " im voting for the convicted felon" shirt today  :crampe:

I can't wait to wear it
Right on. Wear it with pride.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on July 07, 2024, 10:23:32 PMReggie, welcome back dude. :yeahhh:  :t5009:

Hi Shen. Thanks.

How's Singapore?  Have you attended any Public Canings?  I wish we could do that here to keep our "Urban Youth" in line. Hell, just this weekend we had over a hundred shootings here in Chicagoland - 89 wounded and 19 dead - almost all "Urban Youths". Maybe a beaner or two tossed into the mix.

It's pretty sad to have a major American city (run by Democrats, of course) that is more dangerous per capita than Gaza where an actual war is going on.

Anyway, hope you are doing well.
Love Love x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 08, 2024, 10:03:28 PMHi Shen. Thanks.

How's Singapore?  Have you attended any Public Canings?  I wish we could do that here to keep our "Urban Youth" in line. Hell, just this weekend we had over a hundred shootings here in Chicagoland - 89 wounded and 19 dead - almost all "Urban Youths". Maybe a beaner or two tossed into the mix.

It's pretty sad to have a major American city (run by Democrats, of course) that is more dangerous per capita than Gaza where an actual war is going on.

Anyway, hope you are doing well.
I am loving The Lion City. It makes Canadian cities look so third worldish.

I am in Canada right now. My sons finished their school year and they will go back to Singpaore with me next week.

Canaings aren't public viewing events. If they were I would be there making a video. This is how SG stays so safe while my old city in Canada has people smoking meth in a primary school playground.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on July 08, 2024, 10:27:40 PMI am loving The Lion City. It makes Canadian cities look so third worldish.

I am in Canada right now. My sons finished their school year and they will go back to Singpaore with me next week.

Canaings aren't public viewing events. If they were I would be there making a video. This is how SG stays so safe while my old city in Canada has people smoking meth in a primary school playground.

They should put it on Prime Time. 

Too bad about Canada.  Can't blame you for leaving. You should be cool over there, you being a slope and all.  Just don't go Hive-Mind Commie and remember that Freedom is worth standing up for.

We Westerners taught you slants that, after all. ;)

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on July 08, 2024, 05:18:49 PMThis person is saying that Biggie sweats bacon grease.

lol... that's funny her looking like someone super imposed humpty dumpty's face unto the body of a Minotaur

with that sausage scarf around her neck and all  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 08, 2024, 10:42:16 PMThey should put it on Prime Time. 

Too bad about Canada.  Can't blame you for leaving. You should be cool over there, you being a slope and all.  Just don't go Hive-Mind Commie and remember that Freedom is worth standing up for.

We Westerners taught you slants that, after all. ;)
Freedom means a lot to me. That is one of the main reasons I left True Dope's Canada.

Singapore by contrast is one of the least corrupt countries in the world. And the centre-right governing People's Action Party actually wants future generations of Singaporeans to have better lives than their parents and grandparents. Canada wants the opposite.

It has been an easy transition for me. And it's not just because I'm a Slope. Singapore values are my values. They used to be Canada's values too.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on July 08, 2024, 10:58:16 PMFreedom means a lot to me. That is one of the main reasons I left True Dope's Canada.

Singapore by contrast is one of the least corrupt countries in the world. And the centre-right governing People's Action Party actually wants future generations of Singaporeans to have better lives than their parents and grandparents. Canada wants the opposite.

It has been an easy transition for me. And it's not just because I'm a Slant. Singapore values are my values. They used to be Canada's values too.

Yes, it's not because your a slant, Iron Chink, it's because your a wise woman who understands what's best for your family.  I wish you the best, but from a Geo-Political/Strategic point of view, might not be the best place to nest as opposed to Canada. Governments come and go, but it is the lie of the land that ultimately sustains the folks living there.

Why do you think I'm still in Illinois?  Ask Lokmar.  This place is the Land of Milk and Fucking Honey.  If we can ever get rid of all these filthy vermin Leftist Democrat vermin, we'll be golden.

Just sayin'.

Anyway, Best to you.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 08, 2024, 10:51:17 PMlol... that's funny her looking like someone super imposed humpty dumpty's face unto the body of a Minotaur

with that sausage scarf around her neck and all  :crampe:

Ham hock in heels...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 08, 2024, 11:14:50 PMHam hock in heels...

right? you can literally see those hoofs stuffed into those poor strained heels popping out of every opening like mushrooms growing
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 08, 2024, 11:18:34 PMright? you can literally see those hoofs stuffed into those poor strained heels popping out of every opening like mushrooms growing

And those are Payless trotter covers. As soon as McDonald's brings back the McRib, they're getting shredded in her stampeding.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 08, 2024, 11:13:47 PMYes, it's not because your a slant, Iron Chink, it's because your a wise woman who understands what's best for your family.  I wish you the best, but from a Geo-Political/Strategic point of view, might not be the best place to nest as opposed to Canada. Governments come and go, but it is the lie of the land that ultimately sustains the folks living there.

Why do you think I'm still in Illinois?  Ask Lokmar.  This place is the Land of Milk and Fucking Honey.  If we can ever get rid of all these filthy vermin Leftist Democrat vermin, we'll be golden.

Just sayin'.

Anyway, Best to you.

I want to leave. This place is a liberal shithole.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on July 08, 2024, 11:22:51 PMI want to leave. This place is a liberal shithole.

Dude!  You live Downstate.  You don't have to put up with the shit I do up here in Chicagoland -- but look around you. This land is truly Blessed.

We just need to get rid of the flotsam is all.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 08, 2024, 11:22:31 PMAnd those are Payless trotter covers. As soon as McDonald's brings back the McRib, they're getting shredded in her stampeding.
I hear they are removing the McDonalds out of her area.

Get ready for some serious rage coming out of that barking behemoth as she descends deeper into withdrawal 
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 08, 2024, 11:31:20 PMI hear they are removing the McDonalds out of her area.

Get ready for some serious rage coming out of that barking behemoth as she descends deeper into withdrawal 

She'll go Anthony Hopkins on the Hamburgler, Ronald, Grimace statues.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

At least she has the blisters on her tubby crammed toes to munch on like pork blood sausages.

Blahhhhhh...