Replies: 8733
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:36:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 08, 2024, 11:34:19 PMShe'll go Anthony Hopkins on the Hamburgler, Ronald, Grimace statues.

Seriously tho. It looks like she's got faces behind faces

like a stack of pancakes looking back at you.

I bet you 10 bucks you couldn't make her trip and fall if you tried.

Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I knew this fat bitch's hoofs reminded me of something I saw in a movie once

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on July 08, 2024, 11:22:31 PMAnd those are Payless trotter covers. As soon as McDonald's brings back the McRib, they're getting shredded in her stampeding.
I'm not surprised Payless closed their Canadian stores. They sold garbage.

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 08, 2024, 11:25:55 PMDude!  You live Downstate.  You don't have to put up with the shit I do up here in Chicagoland -- but look around you. This land is truly Blessed.

We just need to get rid of the flotsam is all.

South of I-64 is great. Here, its still full of fukin libtards. The Chicongo is exporting their gang niggers down here.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 08, 2024, 11:40:43 PMI'm not surprised Payless closed their Canadian stores. They sold garbage.
I dunno... they were able to hold that xxxl hamhog upright.

If anything, that should say something about the strength of the materials used.

That should build fighter jets outta that shit. It'd be impossible to shoot them down.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 08, 2024, 11:42:53 PMI dunno... they were able to hold that xxxl hamhog upright.

If anything, that should say something about the strength of the materials used.

That should build fighter jets outta that shit. It'd be impossible to shoot them down.
:crampe:

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 08, 2024, 11:42:53 PMI dunno... they were able to hold that xxxl hamhog upright.

It's the congealed toe jam and lard that's infused into Fat Oak's pleather shoe strips.

Stronger than gorilla tape but smells worse than mink oil...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 08, 2024, 11:48:45 PMIt's the congealed toe jam and lard that's infused into Fat Oak's pleather shoe strips.

Stronger than gorilla tape but smells worse than mink oil...

speaking of bacon grease, how much bacon grease and what size cranes pulling in opposite directions do you think it takes to stuff those generous hoofs into those payless titanium heels that can probably withstand re-entry into earth's atmosphere at speeds exceeding mach 12? 
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 08, 2024, 11:51:52 PMspeaking of bacon grease, how much bacon grease and what size cranes pulling in opposite directions do you think it takes to stuff those generous hoofs into those payless titanium heels that can probably withstand re-entry into earth's atmosphere? 

Definitely a gantry crane (60 plus tonnes 30 plus per hook) cross rigged diagonally with Shell brand lithium grease.

The red coloured one, not the blue. 
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 08, 2024, 11:54:53 PMDefinitely a gantry crane (60 plus tonnes 30 plus per hook) cross rigged diagonally with Shell brand lithium grease.

The red coloured one, not the blue. 

Seriously tho. Heels that strong, capable of withstanding that amount of pressure, should be a part of a Marvel Superhero's weapons kit.

Like deadly boomerangs that can cut through solid steel on the way fro and back too the owner.

Something that powerful could have PeeWee Herman taking on the Hulk with a more than highly probable chance of success. 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

This bitch is crazy talkin bout bacon grease when her blood type is Ragu

Frood

Putin could use Fat Oak's heels as intercontinental rail-gun slugs.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 09, 2024, 12:02:25 AMPutin could use Fat Oak's heels as intercontinental rail-gun slugs.
Oh shit.

If those heels wound up in Putin's possession I would advise complete and unconditional surrender no matter how many nuclear weapons we have at our disposal

All he'd need to do is hurl one of them at the Yucatan Peninsula to make the last extinction level event look like a cool summer breeze.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on July 08, 2024, 11:41:52 PMSouth of I-64 is great. Here, its still full of fukin libtards. The Chicongo is exporting their gang niggers down here.

When I moved up here on my hill above the mighty Fox, this was the very edge of the "Metro" area. My closest town (I'm unincorporated here still) had a population of 3,500.

Last Census that town has 37,000+.

I ain't been up on this hill all that long neither.

Frood

Illinois is OK, but Chicago sucks arse. Fly in, fly out... don't leave the airport if at all possible. Same with LA.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...